Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> JUANBILL aka -EvasoN- aka muitao Strikes Back!, This Time at Mudah.my

Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 01:47 AM, updated 12y ago

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: -EvasoN- aka JUANBILL aka muitao aka James Ong (from FB email jamesong888@hotmail.com but already change to his other identity, DANIEL YAP, also friend of Raguvaran Kamalakkana as well) aka ONG CHIN CHUAN

user posted image

user posted image

His Details :
ONG CHIN CHUAN
IC Number : 810611-08-5205
Maybank Account - 108319061061
HP number is :
016-5106880 (ACTIVE & Registered under CHIA PAU YOUNG ; 860330-52-6292 ; 200 KAMPONG BARU BUKIT MERAH 31500 LAHAT), 016-6903449 (NEW, ACTIVE & Registered Under ONG CHIN CHUAN), 016-6910413 (NEW, ACTIVE & Registered Under ONG CHIN CHUAN)

Several Potential Address :

19, Laluan Pakatan Jaya, Taman Pakatan Jaya, Ipoh
NO 1 DATARAN TASEK TIMUR 21 TAMAN MUJUR 31400 PERAK (Address Registered With ONG CHIN CHUAN MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS)
200 KAMPONG BARU BUKIT MERAH 31500 LAHAT
8 Medan Tambun Ipoh 31400 Ipoh

Item being sold/bought: Ipod 32gb

Original thread link: None, Case happen on Mudah.my, but found that the scammer has an account in LYN too (-EvasoN- & JUANBILL)

Date of transaction: 18th November 2010 (YES, ITS JUST 21st AND ITS SUNDAY, But then, the way he react show that he intent to Cheat)

Details of the complaint : Someone who dont want his details to be expose has PM me. Read the case below attached from my PM Box

Hi Apis...,

I think I've been conned via mudah.com but hush hush first ya. I do not want to post this openly because I know it's my fault.

I hope you will add this person to your warning list...but please leave my nick alone and just mentioned "MR.Z" ya. Or bagitau 'kawan' ke apa ke...ya...?

OK, the story started last Monday. I was looking for an ipod touch 4g 32gb. I saw one via Mudah (the f***er has deleted the ad!). He was selling it at RM900 second hand. Reason for sale - he already got iphone 4 from maxis. He bought the ipod in October.

After negotiating, he agreed to settle for RM850 plus shipping to my place KK Sabah. I was so convinced because I managed to get him via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...100001829869588 (he now removed me from his friend's list)

The guy's name in Facebook is James Ong, his chinese name is ONG CHIN CHUAN with Maybank account 108319061061 and hp number is 0165423743

I did check the account number through your warning thread but not listed. I didn't type in his name though. Somehow, now IF I type in his name, it leads to your warning thread. Just that I couldn't find it anywhere from page 1 to 8. Tak jumpa pun bro...

I transferred RM850 (aduiiiii...gaji bulan Oktober ni bro...) into his account last Thursday around 7pm. He said he posted the ipod yesterday (Friday) during his lunch. At first he gave me 10-digit poslaju EN4178846240MY. I said Poslaju doesn't have 10-digit. Only 9-digit. Then he sms me EN417884624MY.

I went to Poslaju Office today to check but the code was not in record. I texted him asking BUT he didn't reply although my sms was delivered.

You know bro...? I should've seen it coming. I never trusted Mudah.com but for the past two weeks I managed to buy things from Mudah. That's why I got the nerve to buy his ipod.

The advertisement at Mudah was using a different name begins with Ong too. When I asked why different names, he said that the Mudah account is belong to his brother sebab Mudah needs to verify IC and pay money to register to sell items. I believed him! Adui bodohnya aku...!!!!!!!!

I really fell for his trick when I asked for his FB account, he straight away gave me. At first he gave John Ong...then he said typo error...James Ong yang betul!!!

When I go through his FB details, ramai kawan...dan ramai yang say "thanks for add". Aku rasa dia yang create semua akaun tu dan tempel gambar siapa2.

Bro, what should I do? Please help. He said he's from Ipoh....and can COD in Ipoh. AKu ada kawan di Kuala Kangsar...tapi tak dapat tolong COD.

Please help bro....dan please inform other members taktik penipuan via Facebook tu. Trick yang shows banyak FB friends tiba2 post kat wall user tu - 'thanks for add'. Terlalu ramai yg post kat wall dia saying 'thanks for add'. Dan one more thing - friend's list user tu banyak yg guna nama samaran. Tak ramai yg nama manusia lengkap...huhuhuhuhu!

I will wait until Monday...mana tau ada miracle happens tiba2 ipod tu sampai...walaupun aku rasa that will not happen. There goes my RM850  

Ni first time aku kena conned bro  

I hope you could help me. Kalau tak dapat cari conman tu pun, at least aku dapat idea apa nak buat....

Sakit hati duit lesap...tapi I have to think positively. Kena ada experience...baru nak waspada. Aku dah cukup careful bro...tapi terkena jugak! Ni semua gara2 tamak nak yang murah. Isnin ni kalau tak ada jugak..., terpaksa la beli brand new from Apple Store...huhuhuhuhu!

Bro, what should I do? Nak report polis pun aku rasa tak guna. Cuma mungkin laporan polis tu boleh bawa ke Maybank to investigate the account holder?

As you can read, the sale took place in mudah.my. After i got this pm asking for my help, i straightly try to investigate. After some investigation, i found that this person (James Ong) got many sales thread at hahasales.com mostly on Apple stuffs (by googling his phone number - 0165423743). And to my surprise, the phone number applied to one of LYN Thread Sales too. The forumer name is -EvasoN- and if u click to his sale thread, u cannot find his phone number already. So, here it is

user posted image
Source
user posted image

From the link, u can clearly see JUANBILL claim thats he bought one from -EvasoN-. So, you may ask what the relation between -EvasoN- and JUANBILL, but i just feel so curious about it. I have decide to check on JUANBILL who previously so famous with the Zntrax81 PS3 cases. (You can read it HERE). I decide to check on his profile on that thread but found out that Zntrax81 already removed his details since case already settled.

Then, i just checked on the Pos Laju Slip Pic provided there and found out thats his details is RAGUVARAN KAMALAKKANA from Tambun, Ipoh. So, i was like, eh, maybe i am wrong here since victim said the account holder name (Scammer) is Chinese (ONG CHIN CHUAN), not indian. Then, i just try RAGUVARAN KAMALAKKANA at FB, and to my surprise, yes, there is his FB Account with exactly his name.

user posted image
user posted image

Details of RAGUVARAN KAMALAKKANA :
RAGUVARAN A/L KAMALAKKANAN
NO 22 JALAN SRI WANGSA 8,
TAMAN SRI WANGSA,
31000 BATU GAJAH,
PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN.
016-5143444

Other Address Retrieved from Zntrax81 Thread :
Raguvaran a/l Kamalakkana
8 Medan Tambun Ipoh 31400 Ipoh.. just opposite Pantai Hospital Ipoh
HP - 0165053353
Bank account - 158118159094 Maybank

There are 2 different addresses, me an Zntrax81 believe the latter address is actually belong to JUANBILL.

And to make it even surprise, see his fren list below, they even same school, ANDERSON IPOH.

user posted image

If u feel like 'is it true that JUANBILL is not an Indian, is it true that he is actually chinese?', below is the proofs

user posted image

user posted image

Afterall, ppl at Zntrax81 Against JUANBILL Dispute Case (LINK) was actually been fooled by JUANBILL thinking that he is INDIAN. tongue.gif

After some other googling.. i found this

user posted image

This guy above buying Iphone 4 from this scammer via Lelong.com.myand looks, this time it was A BOX OF CANDLES, so it has been confirmed that he was intentionally send an empty box with mineral water bottle to Zntrax81 last time.

And to make it even clear, looks at his Lelong Nick, its juanongcc. To my assumption, it is :

juan = JUANBILL
ongcc = ONG CHIN CHUAN

And to my surprise, the victim also has an account here, he is Andyshan007 and he already reported here after i sms him. (retrieved his number from Lelong.com.my)

You can see this THREAD open up by -EvasoN- pretend to ask what to do regarding his so called gf have been cheated at mudah.my, perhaps i guess the reason he was open up that thread is just to survey what will be the consequence if he cheat via mudah.my before he actually proceed to con the victim.

So, i guess JUANBILL and -EvasoN- really has 'connection' after all. I have handed all this information and details to the victim for police report, but then i m asking him to wait until JUANBILL respond.

To JUANBILL aka -EvasoN-, Post the so called IPOD, or REFUND victim. U know who you cheated. We all expect you to repent from Zntrax81 case, but you are not. And plz dont send A BOX OF MINERAL WATER BOTTLE OR A BOX OF CANDLES (eh, ur dad own grocery shop huh? sweat.gif) again, this will not work anymore. Remember, PISANG TAK BERBUAH DUA KALI.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Aug 16 2011, 05:06 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 11:29 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

the victim has sms him threatening to make a police report with all the details we got here, n this is what he reply.

Interesting. Ya bro i think u better go make police report. Let they go catch Ong Chin Chuan or juanbill or evason or raguvaran as pos by ur friend. Poor Ong chin chuan. Good luck bro. Those acc i use only cost me like 300 each. And i think ong chin chuan already in jail or pusat serenti now. Good luck again

You choose hard way, then we play hard way. Just wait ONG CHIN CHUAN.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 22 2010, 12:12 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 01:14 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

i have just got more related information.

Check here http://www.lelong.com.my/apple-i-phone-4-1...CI_enMY391MY391

His nick name is juanongcc, and he has cheated the person that win the bid there, andyshan who then make report and complain at

http://www.carilubang.com/redirect.php?tid...3&goto=lastpost

And

http://cforum5.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2121268

this time, instead of box of mineral water bottles, he send a box of candles rolleyes.gif his phone number this time is 0103818278

And if u guys notice, he is DIGI LOYAL USER biggrin.gif

If someone can provide service to track this DiGi number, plz come up. PM me.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 22 2010, 01:30 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 02:07 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 22 2010, 02:06 PM)
http://www.lelong.com.my/apple-i-phone-4-1...10-11-Std-P.htm
i was cheat by this seller.
19 november 2010 morning i use maybank2u bank transfer RM2090 to his account 108319061061 Ong Chin Chuan
(Name is same with lelong provide)
on 20november 2010 morning i go to seremban skynet take the items . after i open it. that is candle .it is not iphone 4,
Means that i was cheated by seller .
i do the complaint to lelong admin already!
now wait them give me more ong chin chuan personal etail.
then go to report Police!
I see.. so u actually have account here.. good to see u respond here.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 02:15 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 22 2010, 02:14 PM)
but i think the handset no both is offline!!
i get the information from police friend say this kind of case in malaysia got alot!!!
but cannot catch them too.
cause it is individual case . not many case for same cheater. even i call bank. bank say the cheater is their customer also.
yes, but plz no give up. Zntrax81 has successfully got his refund.. and you sure dont want this scammer enjoying your hard earned cash. do u?
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 02:30 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Nov 22 2010, 02:28 PM)
pergh! sebelah taman aku je ni. xpe2, nanti aku tolong riki samada mamat ni masih ada lagi kat sini atau tak~

memalukan orang Batu Gajah la mamat ni  doh.gif  doh.gif
tahu takpe. sebbek aku tak balik kg. kalau aku balik kg mmg aku gi siasat.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 02:46 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Both victims will file their police report. And hope that both will work as hard as you, Zntrax81 to get back their money. I have do my best to help u guys. smile.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 03:56 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(skypie @ Nov 22 2010, 03:41 PM)
mind list down all the digi number?

can ask friend help

same like MOL case  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

only this 3 number right?

Here is another one

All i believe cannot be contacted anymore.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 06:31 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(makaveli @ Nov 22 2010, 05:39 PM)
RAGUVARAN KAMALAKKANA is my mutual friend.lol
maybe you can contribute something then. Hehe
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 22 2010, 07:43 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 22 2010, 06:53 PM)
ANY ONE KNOW MORE >>>>PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! THANK YOU
wow.. reward.. hehe.. good movement. the victim who report to me has filed his police report btw.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 23 2010, 02:01 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(spearhead @ Nov 22 2010, 08:34 PM)
andyshan007,

Please don't forget to post this flyer of yours at JUANBILL's work place.
so u know his work place? plz contribute here then. thumbup.gif

btw, new update.. it has been confirmed that -EvasoN- is dupe of JUANBILL and another new found, muitao. My fellow trade enforcers has running a check on his IP.. and those nicks all related. (Got IP Crossed)

The proofs? Compare this :

user posted image

And this :

user posted image

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 23 2010, 02:42 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 26 2010, 10:59 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 25 2010, 12:15 PM)
anyone can help me to check:
this is lelong admin give me the address!!!
check this address is his family house or???
i will go to there soon!! to catch this CHEATER!!!
Name : ong chin chuan

IC : 810611-08-5205

Address:
1 dataran tasek timor 21 taman mujur
ipoh
31400,Perak
Malaysia
(same as per MyKad)

Tel.Hp :010-3818278 / 016-5106880
Tel.Hse : 605-5462544

I m just back from outstation.. btw, andy.. the info there is right especially the ic number. u can proceed with police report now. just do it. then only we proceed to go visit or whatsoever. He cannot run away.
Attachment is police report made by victim. Hope to hear from andyshan any soon.

btw, vivast aka h_n_s, u also interested on this? rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 26 2010, 12:45 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 26 2010, 05:15 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(Corrupted Spirits @ Nov 26 2010, 12:48 PM)
Apis, the address here is my friend's house address and I think that there must be mistake here because apparently my friend is a Chinese  smile.gif
If u read carefully from 1st page, you will know that this scammer is chinese. NOt indian. i have clarify it clearly. tongue.gif

And maybe u want to share with me who is him.. PM me ok.

Why? because last time zntrax81 have threatening him to find him at that address and he was so scared until refund.. maybe if the address is not him, it might someone who related to him. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 26 2010, 05:16 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 27 2010, 01:23 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(Corrupted Spirits @ Nov 26 2010, 08:49 PM)
I'd PM-ed you to clarify.
already replied you. Thanks.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 28 2010, 11:56 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(mdnick @ Nov 27 2010, 05:32 PM)
+1
Thanks guy. Hope to hear update from both victims. especially andyshan. thumbup.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 29 2010, 01:06 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(imranSILVER @ Nov 29 2010, 12:07 PM)
Hello all,

I am the one who contacted Apis via PM for this case. Yes, this ONG CHIN CHUAN motherf***** is really looking for trouble. IF he thinks he can run away just because I am from KK Sabah and never met him, he better stop f****** his mother's a$$ and start thinking on refunding my RM850!!!!!!!!

As you all can see, the police report uploaded by Apis was made by me. Police is cooperating very much and they are up to something. I am coming over to West Malaysia very soon.

ONG CHIN CHUAN, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU PREPARE MY RM850 THE SOONEST. WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!! IT'S YOUR NAME AND ACCOUNT I DEALTH WITH!!! SO, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL!!!  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
Bro.. have u try contacting those numbers? the resident number as well? pm me if anything. ok.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 29 2010, 01:19 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 29 2010, 01:11 PM)
this is my police report!

Added on November 29, 2010, 1:12 pmONG CHIN CHUAN, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU PREPARE MY RM2090 THE SOONEST. WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!! IT'S YOUR NAME AND ACCOUNT I DEALTH WITH!!! SO, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL!!!  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif
good to hear both victims respond. we will hunt him together.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 29 2010, 02:09 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 29 2010, 02:06 PM)
the resident tel is cut off already!!!
now only the 0165106880 can call...
but i think not longer already!!! will offline soon!!!
test the number, yes, got ringing, but never pickup.
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 30 2010, 01:32 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(KimJongIl @ Nov 29 2010, 11:32 PM)
u might want to fix your link.. biggrin.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Dec 1 2010, 10:54 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(andyshan007 @ Nov 30 2010, 05:36 PM)
who know the address location!!
please let me know how to go by public transport!!!
i will arrange take leave to catch him soon!!
update us if anything mate

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0311sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:29 PM