Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kindergarten School Fees, or Montesorri .. etc etc

views

ronn77
post Oct 19 2019, 02:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

Any good preschool at Bandar Kinrara? Plan to send my daughter which will be 2 years old soon + the day care till 5.30pm.
centrica
post Nov 19 2019, 09:03 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(tboxmy @ Dec 1 2015, 04:11 PM)
Hi!

Did you look up QDees Mutiara Damansara? Pretty good security being in middle of a gated community.
any number to contact ?
tboxmy
post Nov 22 2019, 06:03 PM

Casual
475 posts

QUOTE(centrica @ Nov 19 2019, 09:03 PM)
any number to contact ?
Aiyaa...can google right? I didnt keep that number anymore.

From google I found this
Q Dees
centrica
post Dec 1 2019, 09:13 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(tboxmy @ Nov 22 2019, 07:03 PM)
Aiyaa...can google right? I didnt keep that number anymore.

From google I found this
Q Dees
thanks !
qdeeshq
post Oct 9 2020, 05:25 PM

40 posts

Hi from Q-dees!

Hope you found the centre you're looking for.

Just adding on to let readers know that you can find a preschool centre near you, on our page here: https://www.q-dees.com/starters/find-a-centre/
CKHong
post Mar 1 2022, 12:50 PM

Regular
1,380 posts

QUOTE(kl-lite @ Jan 29 2019, 08:42 PM)
Anyone has any reviews or comments on The Golden Montessori (based in Taman Yarl)? Would appreciate any feedback or comments from parents who have sent their children there. I am considering this place for my 3 year old son.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Comments about Golden Montessory (Taman Yarl)

Summary :
Environment > Great, big, spacious, that is why I sent my son there. Now that I realized the owner's unique behavior, not sure about it now. If really wanted to enroll, go have a look and pray you won't get treated badly if by any chance you're going to switch out in future.
Teachers > Great, professional, really put their hearts into teaching but not sure if it still applicable - Many left ,turn over rate super high. One of the reason as to why I switch out my son. Mostly all of the teachers I know left, resigned or discontinue contract.
Owner > Initially feel normal, smiling face, until I 'kena', then, now I'll rate him as 0 star, jokers and likes to accuse people once he targeted you.
I, as parent he also can simply accuse, scold(without reason, once knew he had mistaken, did not even call to apology, asked principal to apology notworthy.gif )
I wouldn't dare to imagine how he will treated teachers [he keeps on remind me, I'm paying for the teacher, I hired the teachers, shouldn't you give credits to me by giving me 5 star?]
He thought he's paying the teacher and he's so high and mighty.

Story(If you have time and interested what I've gone through)

Been sending my son into this school for 2 years. Final year sending to another school.
When my son is there that period, great school, great environment, great teachers. Saw a lot of bad comments regarding the owner from google review, did not really looked into that previously.
Until I myself get accused, scolded by the owner(Mr Jaga just fyi) sweat.gif
Things started change after I plan to change my son to another school [A LOT great teachers leaving thus me and my wife made decision to change school - plus going to chinese school and would like to get into more academic school]

Just a very simple thing, would like to collect the books (which we paid for the books first terms) before heading back to hometown. After some time trying to get it which he don't want to give at that same day, then made a decision to get it next week [agreed together on getting the books a week later]
Then, Mr Jaga started to accused that I 'pakat' with one of the teacher who left, together giving bad review.
I couldn't understand how he takes it as 3 star (I rated in google review) as a bad review. As far as I know, 3 star mean 'Average'. icon_question.gif

Keep asking why we couldn't give better rate, next once I did not tell him whether I will change to better rate or not, he started accusation 'pakat' with one of the teacher which really bring up my son's on reading chinese [I'm banana by the way, thus I'm more worried on chinese since I can't guide my son afterwards]

Since couldn't get the books, thus I went back hometown. The next day, received a called, this time, an 'Angry' Mr Jaga appeard. Start shouting at me "Why I told you come and get the book next week, and you GET IT YESTERDAY from one of my teacher!"
Gosh.. then telling me "You Bastard" doh.gif
Telling him, ok fine, you have a lot of CCTV right, show it to me, see if my face appear that day or not on collecting the books.
He then say he'll confirm again with the teacher then get back to me

After 10 minutes, get a called from school again, this time Principal called me and apologize. Its another student's parent which went and collect some books.
Come on.. we teaches our kids, if did wrong, apologize. He's not young anymore, adult some more, at least, make his face thicker a bit, call and apologize himself la, why ask principal to apologize to me after calling me bastard, scolded me, accused me on collecting the books doh.gif

The next week, the week which I supposed to collect the books.
Called in and pray that Jaga doesn't answer the call, luck is not with me, he answered.
Funny guys, he told me "Last week principal called you and apologize on behalf of the school"
I replied 3 times "On behalf of YOU"
He then finally answer "Yes on behalf of me" doh.gif
I did not hear he say "Sorry Mr XXXX", which actually I don't expect it from him thou, I did not ask for the apology biggrin.gif
Then started again, accuse me with that same teacher, say why did I message in 'Illumine(the apps which we use to talk to teacher regarding homeworks etc)'
What I type in the Illumine chat is about when can I collect the books, if possible I would prefer teachers giving me the books and not Jaga, reduce conflict, worried argument starts..
(Brother.. i just need the books which I paid - If you don't want to give me, just write in illumine and then I just need to screenshot and see where I can report)

I'll update the post once I receive the books(Or I did not receive the books). Supposed is this week to receive the books.
After that only I'll update the google rating change to 1 star and with all these comments

Update on the collection day, today, 2March2022
Ring the bell, teachers open the gate, I went in, teacher told me nicely sit there and wait.
*Angry Mr Jaga* appeared, as well as principal. I greeted, 'How are you' with some fake smile(I'm on mask, thus he can't see my fake smile)
He replied 'I'm not happy', I responeded "me too devil.gif "
Some argument again (my gosh.. here we go again..) Next he says "Why are you came in my property, you're trespassing MY property" (Here he goes again.. the accusation..)
I told him, teacher open the door to me one ah, I did not ask to go in also, initial plan was I'm outside, get the book, bid farewell, then go back write up google review (I'm too naive.. to have such happy ending thoughts)
Told him to check the cctv to see if I jump in myself to his property or what that he accused me. (He says wanted to call the police for that sad.gif )
He started recording video, which actually good, cause I didn't think of video, so I record as well. Walked out of course, else he had the reason "It is my property!!"
Outside, asked me to leave, (which initially really as simple as, I wanted to shift out my son, I just wanted to get back the books that I paid) but of course I haven't get the books thus I remain there.
Started arguments (Uploaded the video, I raised my voice, so if its too noisy, please stop watching)
Due to I'm recording video and I'm asking if I can't have the books which I paid, he smart too, he knew the recording thus he did not want to tell me I can't have the book [which he told me I can't have it when I'm inside his property], thus AT LAST, FINALLY, he told me I can have my books back.
I remind him again that he's calling me BASTARD in the video, and he told me he did not doh.gif Dare to scold(afterwards he realized its not me who went and take the books) Dare to admit la..

Video : https://youtu.be/KrMZ4w-Jydk

This post has been edited by CKHong: Mar 3 2022, 07:29 AM
CKHong
post Mar 1 2022, 05:48 PM

Regular
1,380 posts

---

This post has been edited by CKHong: Mar 1 2022, 05:49 PM
quebix
post Mar 14 2022, 05:53 PM

Gelato Director
1,180 posts

so far, my experience sending my kid to school, not so good.
the covid is really changing the experience.

no more socializing like before.
eat, play at their own table only.

no more gym or swimming.

the fun factor is not there.

so if u think its still too early to send ur kid (5 years old and below) then maybe can opt for home schooling for now.
cheetooh
post Nov 9 2023, 01:51 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(CKHong @ Mar 1 2022, 12:50 PM)

Summary :
Environment > Great, big, spacious, that is why I sent my son there. Now that I realized the owner's unique behavior, not sure about it now. If really wanted to enroll, go have a look and pray you won't get treated badly if by any chance you're going to switch out in future.
Teachers > Great, professional, really put their hearts into teaching but not sure if it still applicable - Many left ,turn over rate super high. One of the reason as to why I switch out my son. Mostly all of the teachers I know left, resigned or discontinue contract.
Owner > Initially feel normal, smiling face, until I 'kena', then, now I'll rate him as 0 star, jokers and likes to accuse people once he targeted you.
I, as parent he also can simply accuse, scold(without reason, once knew he had mistaken, did not even call to apology, asked principal to apology  notworthy.gif )
I wouldn't dare to imagine how he will treated teachers [he keeps on remind me, I'm paying for the teacher, I hired the teachers, shouldn't you give credits to me by giving me 5 star?]

Been sending my son into this school for 2 years. Final year sending to another school.
When my son is there that period, great school, great environment, great teachers. Saw a lot of bad comments regarding the owner from google review, did not really looked into that previously.
Things started change after I plan to change my son to another school [A LOT great teachers leaving thus me and my wife made decision to change school - plus going to chinese school and would like to get into more academic school]

Just a very simple thing, would like to collect the books (which we paid for the books first terms) before heading back to hometown. After some time trying to get it which he don't want to give at that same day, then made a decision to get it next week [agreed together on getting the books a week later]
Then, Mr Jaga started to accused that I 'pakat' with one of the teacher who left,  together giving bad review.
I couldn't understand how he takes it as 3 star (I rated in google review) as a bad review. As far as I know, 3 star mean 'Average'.  icon_question.gif

Keep asking why we couldn't give better rate, next once I did not tell him whether I will change to better rate or not, he started accusation 'pakat' with one of the teacher which really bring up my son's on reading chinese [I'm banana by the way, thus I'm more worried on chinese since I can't guide my son afterwards]

Since couldn't get the books, thus I went back hometown. The next day, received a called, this time, an 'Angry' Mr Jaga appeard. Start shouting at me "Why I told you come and get the book next week, and you GET IT YESTERDAY from one of my teacher!"
Gosh.. then telling me "You Bastard"  doh.gif
Telling him, ok fine, you have a lot of CCTV right, show it to me, see if my face appear that day or not on collecting the books.

After 10 minutes, get a called from school again, this time Principal called me and apologize. Its another student's parent which went and collect some books.
Come on.. we teaches our kids, if did wrong, apologize. He's not young anymore, adult some more, at least, make his face thicker a bit, call and apologize himself la, why ask principal to apologize to me after calling me bastard, scolded me, accused me on collecting the books  doh.gif

Called in and pray that Jaga doesn't answer the call, luck is not with me, he answered.
Funny guys, he told me "Last week principal called you and apologize on behalf of the school"
He then finally answer "Yes on behalf of me"  doh.gif
I did not hear he say "Sorry Mr XXXX", which actually I don't expect it from him thou, I did not ask for the apology  biggrin.gif
Then started again, accuse me with that same teacher, say why did I message in 'Illumine(the apps which we use to talk to teacher regarding homeworks etc)'
What I type in the Illumine chat is about when can I collect the books, if possible I would prefer teachers giving me the books and not Jaga, reduce conflict, worried argument starts..
(Brother.. i just need the books which I paid - If you don't want to give me, just write in illumine and then I just need to screenshot and see where I can report)

I'll update the post once I receive the books(Or I did not receive the books). Supposed is this week to receive the books.
After that only I'll update the google rating change to 1 star and with all these comments

Ring the bell, teachers open the gate, I went in, teacher told me nicely sit there and wait.
*Angry Mr Jaga* appeared, as well as principal. I greeted, 'How are you' with some fake smile(I'm on mask, thus he can't see my fake smile)
Some argument again (my gosh.. here we go again..) Next he says "Why are you came in my property, you're trespassing MY property" (Here he goes again.. the accusation..)
I told him, teacher open the door to me one ah, I did not ask to go in also, initial plan was I'm outside, get the book, bid farewell, then go back write up google review (I'm too naive.. to have such happy ending thoughts)
Told him to check the cctv to see if I jump in myself to his property or what that he accused me. (He says wanted to call the police for that  sad.gif )
He started recording video, which actually good, cause I didn't think of video, so I record as well. Walked out of course, else he had the reason "It is my property!!"
Outside, asked me to leave,  (which initially really as simple as, I wanted to shift out my son, I just wanted to get back the books that I paid) but of course I haven't get the books thus I remain there.
Started arguments (Uploaded the video, I raised my voice, so if its too noisy, please stop watching)
Due to I'm recording video and I'm asking if I can't have the books which I paid, he smart too, he knew the recording thus he did not want to tell me I can't have the book [which he told me I can't have it when I'm inside his property], thus AT LAST, FINALLY, he told me I can have my books back.
I remind him again that he's calling me BASTARD in the video, and he told me he did not  doh.gif  Dare to scold(afterwards he realized its not me who went and take the books) Dare to admit la..

Hi bro @CKHong , my friend had the similar experience. Can you PM me your mobile or email? He is very depressed and worried now. Thank you in advanced
cheetooh
post Nov 9 2023, 01:52 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(CKHong @ Mar 1 2022, 12:50 PM)

Summary :
I, as parent he also can simply accuse, scold(without reason, once knew he had mistaken, did not even call to apology, asked principal to apology  notworthy.gif )

Then, Mr Jaga started to accused that I 'pakat' with one of the teacher who left,  together giving bad review.
I couldn't understand how he takes it as 3 star (I rated in google review) as a bad review. As far as I know, 3 star mean 'Average'.  icon_question.gif

Gosh.. then telling me "You Bastard"  doh.gif

Come on.. we teaches our kids, if did wrong, apologize. He's not young anymore, adult some more, at least, make his face thicker a bit, call and apologize himself la, why ask principal to apologize to me after calling me bastard, scolded me, accused me on collecting the books  doh.gif

He then finally answer "Yes on behalf of me"  doh.gif
I did not hear he say "Sorry Mr XXXX", which actually I don't expect it from him thou, I did not ask for the apology  biggrin.gif

Told him to check the cctv to see if I jump in myself to his property or what that he accused me. (He says wanted to call the police for that  sad.gif )
Outside, asked me to leave,  (which initially really as simple as, I wanted to shift out my son, I just wanted to get back the books that I paid) but of course I haven't get the books thus I remain there.
I remind him again that he's calling me BASTARD in the video, and he told me he did not  doh.gif  Dare to scold(afterwards he realized its not me who went and take the books) Dare to admit la..

Hi bro @CKHong , my friend had the similar experience. Can you PM me your mobile or email? He is very depressed and worried now. Thank you in advanced
hoonanoo
post Feb 16 2024, 10:17 AM

Enthusiast
813 posts

Oh sorry to hear the bad experience

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:28 PM