Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTA] Impian Heights / Desa Impiana Puchong, pls advice Household

views

shahrulaiman
post Jan 10 2011, 02:20 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(ykheng @ Jan 4 2011, 10:15 AM)
Hi,

I am also interest for the Desa Impiana......anyone think if the Condo too close to the power (cable) stationĀ  TNB?

I have do some survey....the price is around 200k now....is it the reasonable price?
Actually i'm staying in desa impiana right now . Stayed here for about a year now and so far very2 satisfied with the management and my unit . I'm not really sure about the condos because i'm staying in the duplex unit but as far as security and cleanliness and maintenance i would say exceptional . This is by far the best place i've ever stay.

I can only suggest for the duplex unit because i have no idea how's the condo's inside like. duplex unit have built in water heater and water pump with full plastered ceiling. very low density and very2 save inside the condo compound. just don't park your car outside because i have saw 2 snatch cases happened and numbers of cars windows smashed .i think it is because there's kampung and flats near the place with mat rempits. really hate them.

But other than that inside everything is so nice,quite and serene . No break in or whatsoever. Thoroughly recommend it . oh by the way only handfull of foreigner stayed there not like desa millenium which infested with african.

Note of advice don't even consider to buy desa millenium , i asked the guard the other day because the penthouse there is very cheap . he himself told me not to buy there due to cases like fights , rapes, breaks in caused by african foreigners.

This post has been edited by shahrulaiman: Jan 10 2011, 02:24 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.08    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:27 AM