Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Price for delivering baby

views

joe_toh87
post Dec 21 2023, 07:54 AM

8 posts

Hello, anyone has experience in delivering in Columbia Asia, Meru/Klang?
Calvin Seak
post Dec 21 2023, 08:20 PM

Hiring, TTDI, KL only
2,367 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Nov 12 2023, 07:38 AM)
Anybody able to share costs of C-Sec and NICU for preterm babies at Pantai Hospital, Bangsar?
Close to RM18k with Datin Dr Kamaljit c-sec, full term

Did in July, baby and mommy safe wub.gif

She's very professional at what she does, even after the surgery, she comes and do her rounds.. Spend a great time with us on what to expect in parenting and the next few days
cybermaster98
post Dec 24 2023, 10:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(Calvin Seak @ Dec 21 2023, 08:20 PM)
Close to RM18k with Datin Dr Kamaljit c-sec, full term

Did in July, baby and mommy safe  wub.gif

She's very professional at what she does, even after the surgery, she comes and do her rounds.. Spend a great time with us on what to expect in parenting and the next few days
My wife had a undergo an emergency C sec in the middle of the night at Pantai Bangsar cuz baby was in distress. We were under Dr Raman and Dr Uma. Full OP. Wife was in hospital (single room) for 5 days. Bill came up to RM16K. I was expecting it to be 20+K. Baby had to be in NICU for 2 weeks which cost us another 28K which again was below our expectation for the level of care that was given. Overall Pantai did an excellent job. Very professional and good.
Calvin Seak
post Dec 26 2023, 04:18 PM

Hiring, TTDI, KL only
2,367 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 24 2023, 10:38 AM)
My wife had a undergo an emergency C sec in the middle of the night at Pantai Bangsar cuz baby was in distress. We were under Dr Raman and Dr Uma. Full OP. Wife was in hospital (single room) for 5 days. Bill came up to RM16K. I was expecting it to be 20+K. Baby had to be in NICU for 2 weeks which cost us another 28K which again was below our expectation for the level of care that was given. Overall Pantai did an excellent job. Very professional and good.
Hey bro glad everything turned out all right!
That is what i love about Pantai, the peace of mind that it gives
Mine was
Datin Dr Kamaljit - O&G
Dr Umad - Paed
Dr Cindy - GA

By anychance your baby was born on the date of 28th of August? Asking because we were supposed to have an appointment with Dr Uma but was told she had an emergency to rush too and we were praying for the baby's and mommy's safety..

In the end our paed is at Bangsar Nadi, Dr Wai because the wait time for Dr Uma was like an hour or so, we try our best to minimize exposure with the newborn..

Have a wonderful time being a dad!
cybermaster98
post Dec 28 2023, 02:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,439 posts

QUOTE(Calvin Seak @ Dec 26 2023, 04:18 PM)
Hey bro glad everything turned out all right!
That is what i love about Pantai, the peace of mind that it gives
Mine was
Datin Dr Kamaljit - O&G
Dr Umad - Paed
Dr Cindy - GA

By anychance your baby was born on the date of 28th of August? Asking because we were supposed to have an appointment with Dr Uma but was told she had an emergency to rush too and we were praying for the baby's and mommy's safety..

In the end our paed is at Bangsar Nadi, Dr Wai because the wait time for Dr Uma was like an hour or so, we try our best to minimize exposure with the newborn..

Have a wonderful time being a dad!
29 November. Delivery was middle of the night. Yes glad everything turned out fine. Thank you for your kind thoughts.
henry1118
post Mar 4 2024, 10:42 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(cybermaster98 @ Dec 24 2023, 10:38 AM)
Baby was how many weeks when go for Emergency C-Sec?

99 Pages « < 97 98 99Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:31 PM