Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] International Call Forwarding Service, Avoid roaming fees when travel abroad (Forwarding Agent)

aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Malaysia call forwarding service to any overseas mobile or landline number.

user posted image

REDtone SIPhony015 forward calls bound for your Malaysia mobile phone or land line phone to any overseas phone number at a much lower cost compared to International Roaming service from Maxis, Celcom and Digi.

user posted image

How Much Savings?
For example, diverted calls with SIPhony015 cost RM0.08/min while incoming roaming calls may cost more than RM4.00/min in China. That’s 80% savings!!

What Do You Need?
• An overseas prepaid SIM card with free incoming calls.
• Rent a REDtone SIPhony015 Direct Inward Dialing (DID) number.
• Enabled or activated call forwarding service with your current mobile operator.

How Does It Work?
• You forward your incoming voice calls to REDtone SIPhony 015-4840 xxxx DID number before leaving Malaysia.¹
• SIPhony015 will forward all your calls to your overseas phone number.²

How to setup call forwarding? Easy, please refer note¹ and note² by clicking the spoiler below.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

How Much Is The Rental of SIPhony015 DID Number?
The rent is RM10/day. Minimum rental is 3 days. It is more worthy to buy your permanent SIPhony015 DID number for RM80 if your rent more than 1 week.
Click the link below to buy permanent SIPhony 015 DID number.
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1581565&hl=

For call-forward rates, please click the spoiler below.

Maxis and Celcom roaming rates

user posted imageuser posted image

How Much Do I Have To Pay?
• You just need to pay a minimum of RM60 deposit to rent the SIPhony015 DID number and you may want to pay more deposit if your overseas trip is longer or you need plenty of airtime to talk over the phone. Insufficient deposit may lead to early termination of call forwarding service while you’re still traveling abroad.
• Your deposit will be used to offset against the charges (Please click spoiler below) incurred during the rental tenure and any balance thereafter will be refunded to your bank account.

View Sample Of Itemised Bill.

Where Can I Rent the SIPhony015 DID numbers?
Rent it here. Just pay minimum RM60 deposit or more to
user posted image

After payment made, please call or SMS to OI23I7O338 the following details:- (Please click spoiler)

How can I trust you?

I'm distributor authorised by REDtone. You can verify it at REDtone official website at http://www.redtone.com/ > Services >Consumer Voice > REDtone international airtime transfer.
I have been trading in Lowyat.net since 2006 with total trade value worth RM32,686.00 over 216 transactions mostly via Maybank2u online payment. My trade records
I have many good and positive feedback from my customers: Source.

More F.A.Q. In The Spoiler

This post has been edited by aeiou228: Jul 11 2013, 01:03 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

SIPhony015 User Quick Guide for roaming service
(Please use your digital camera or camera phone to capture the image of the below quick guide on this screen for easy reference when traveling.)

For Maxis users only. If this does not work please use the second method
To divert all Malaysia inbound calls to REDtone SIPhony015 DID No:
Enter the following codes into your Malaysia mobile phone before leaving Malaysia:

*21*DID No# press CALL

Example: *21*01548403000# press CALL

To cancel the call-divert:
Enter the following codes into your handphone:

#21# press CALL

For Maxis and Celcom users only.
To divert all Malaysia inbound calls to REDtone SIPhony015 DID No:
Enter the following codes into your Malaysia mobile phone:

*62*DID No# press CALL

Example: *62*01548403000# press CALL

To cancel the call-divert:
Enter the following codes into your handphone:

#62# press CALL

This post has been edited by aeiou228: Jan 19 2012, 11:58 AM
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use

Added on October 4, 2010, 7:22 amreserve for future use

This post has been edited by aeiou228: Oct 4 2010, 07:22 AM
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use

Added on October 4, 2010, 7:24 amreserve for future use

This post has been edited by aeiou228: Oct 4 2010, 07:24 AM
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 4 2010, 07:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!

reserve for future use
+Quote Post
cipan_histeria
post Oct 7 2010, 11:55 AM

Group: Junior Member

Hi,

Just to check with you on your service.

You quoted:
"DO NOT turn on your Maxis/Digi phone upon arrival at overseas airport."

Questions:
1)Does that means there is no point in bringing my own sim card to the other countries?
2) What will happened if I accidentally switched my phone on with the Maxis/Digi sim?
3) Can I just switch it on just for a while to received SMSes, then switch it off back?

Thank you.
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Oct 7 2010, 01:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hi, cipan_histeria

Questions:
1)Does that means there is no point in bringing my own sim card to the other countries?
You still need to bring along your own SIM card to do the pre-departure call-divert (**21*015xxxxxxxx#) before boarding the plane. Keep you SIM card with you just in case if any contingency while abroad for example, for some reasons you want to cancel the call divert (##21#) and use the standard roaming service provided by your home provider.

2) What will happened if I accidentally switched my phone on with the Maxis/Digi sim ?
Your Maxis/Digi SIM card will immediately search for the available foreign network. As soon as you register to a foreign network, the HLR (home location register) of your home provider will be updated by the information, that you are registered on that certain foreign roaming network. You will be receiving your inbound SMS for sure. However if you already set up an "unconditional diver all calls" (**21*divert number#) before leaving Malaysia, this will be stored in the HLR and calls will directly be diverted to your foreign SIM card via SIPhony DID number by your home network without that circuit via the roaming network and so no extra costs will apply.

3) Can I just switch it on just for a while to received SMSes, then switch it off back?
Yes you can. But your roaming status will be detected by your home provider. Theoretically you are not suppose to be charged roaming rate for inbound voice call even if your phone remains ON all the time because you have done the "unconditional divert all calls" to another Malaysia local number before leaving Malaysia.

As for Celcom user, one needs to pay RM3/month service fee for the "unconditional divert all call" service activated. By default, celcom only allow free "conditional call divert" services. If you are using celcom with "conditional call divert" services, you can only perform (**62*divert number#) which is conditional call-divert when phone switched off or out of coverage. Therefore, Celcom users must switch of their celcom phone at all times in order for call forwarding service to work.

INFO

There are 2 types of call forwarding. Unconditional and conditional.

**21* is unconditional divert all calls

**61* is conditional call divert if no answer

**62* is conditional call divert if unavailable (phone off or out of coverage)

**67* is conditional call divert if line busy.

This post has been edited by aeiou228: Oct 26 2010, 11:42 AM
+Quote Post
simon102
post Nov 4 2010, 08:53 AM

Group: New Member

can you call me 0167862251...i want to know the rate and setup fee... for call forwarding services...
+Quote Post
ericyong
post Nov 5 2010, 01:44 AM

Getting Started

do u know that u can use CELCOM n get daily unlimited data roaming plan for RM38/day?????
+Quote Post
lwliam
post Nov 5 2010, 11:55 AM

shoot.. shot.. shat

the unlimitted roaming plan, do you need to activate on a daily basis or something?
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Nov 5 2010, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ericyong @ Nov 5 2010, 01:44 AM)
do u know that u can use CELCOM n get daily unlimited data roaming plan for RM38/day?????
So...What is your point here ? What RM38/day Celcom unlimited data roaming plan has got to do with International call forwarding service ?

QUOTE(lwliam @ Nov 5 2010, 11:55 AM)
the unlimitted roaming plan, do you need to activate on a daily basis or something?
Sorry, this thread is not about unlimited data roaming plan. This thread is about international call forwarding service. The service is when your Malaysian caller call your mobile number while you are roaming overseas, we can forward the call to your overseas local mobile number thus avoiding the excessive roaming service charged by your service provider.

+Quote Post
lwliam
post Nov 5 2010, 09:48 PM

shoot.. shot.. shat

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Nov 5 2010, 04:44 PM)
So...What is your point here ? What RM38/day Celcom unlimited data roaming plan has got to do with International call forwarding service ? 
Sorry, this thread is not about unlimited data roaming plan. This thread is about international call forwarding service. The service is when your Malaysian caller call your mobile number while you are roaming overseas, we can forward the call to your overseas local mobile number thus avoiding the excessive roaming service charged by your service provider.
ahhhh, i see... so that's how it works...
+Quote Post
wshoh
post Mar 15 2011, 09:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Feb 28 2011, 11:29 AM)
Hi, I'm giving away 1 pack of FREE REDtone SIPhony015 international call forwarding service to Taiwan.

The service is about diverting all your voice calls bound for your Malaysian phone number to any Taiwan mobile number when you are in Taiwan. You no longer need to off the phone or not answering incoming calls because of expensive roaming charges.

Terms and conditions
1) FREE usage of REDtone SIPhony 015 international call forwarding service
2) FREE airtime minutes up to 90min.
3) User to provide a local Taiwan mobile phone number for call divert destination number. Taiwan sim card can be easily available at the Taoyuan airport upon arrival.
4) User must make sure that his telco call divert service feature is activated.
5) Priority is given to user with no less than 5 incoming calls a day and the earliest departure date. 
FAQ
1) Do I have to pay and is there any hidden changers ?
Absolutely nothing. But diverting voice call to SIPhony015 may incur telco chargers ranging from 10sen to 15sen per min depending on your call plan.

2) What will happen if my FREE airtime minutes fully utilised while I'm still in Taiwan ?
Just un-divert and revert back to standard roaming service provided by your telco.

3) How much can I save ?
Maxis is charging RM3 per min block for receiving roaming call in Taiwan whereas I'm giving you approximately 90min free receiving calls.

5) Can I share the free airtime minutes with my traveling partner ?
Yes. Just make sure that your partner's phone is a Maxis or Celcom postpaid and call divert service is activated.

4) How to grab the deal ?
Call me OI2*3I7O33eight
Hi! I was aeiou's guinea pig during my stay in Taiwan recently. Here's my scorecard for REDtone SIPhony 015 service.

SUMMARY: REDtone SIPhony 015 service is indeed a good (and inexpensive) option if you absolutely need to receive calls.

Phone tested with: Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

Overall rating: 4.5/5

Call quality: 4.0/5

Ease of use: 4.0/5 - Credit to aeiou228 for his clear instructions and troubleshooting.

Value: 4.0/5

Pre-requisites have already been posted by aeiou228, what you need to do is simply ensure that you have the "divert/forwarding" function on your Maxis/Celcom call plan. I was not able to set unconditional call divert on my Sony Ericsson K660i (yeah, vintage phone at time of writing) through both phone setting (Divert always) or manual GSM code as instructed. Anyway, managed to get call diverting/forwarding up and running by
individual phone setting ie Divert - when busy, Divert - when not reachable and Divert - when no reply.

Likewise on my fiancee's iPhone 4.

Call quality was acceptable (comparable with Skype) with echoing occuring only once during my usage period. There's also a 2-second (or less) delay as with most international calls.

Will post further details here soon.
+Quote Post
axidburn
post Jun 15 2011, 11:16 AM

Hi aeiou228,
Just wana knw how do u do a test to confirm the call forwarding is workin b4 we fly to another country?

+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Jun 15 2011, 03:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(axidburn @ Jun 15 2011, 11:16 AM)
Hi aeiou228,
Just wana knw how do u do a test to confirm the call forwarding is workin b4 we fly to another country?
You give me the overseas number (you can just google one but make sure is active number) you wanna test, then divert you voice call to my number 01548400228. After that I will tell you when to do the test call. It can be done instantly. Call me OI23I7O338 if need more info.
+Quote Post
axidburn
post Jun 15 2011, 04:53 PM

thanks for the help. manage to test it out and it work like a charm smile.gif
Thanks again aeiou228
+Quote Post
tabs
post Jul 5 2011, 11:54 PM

Gadget Siao @@

hi there, still got a bit blur on this service.. currently i in malaysia wan to call to uk number? how much is the charges for sms or calls? how much is the rent fees for 3 month and so on.. more detail should be wonderful smile.gif
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Jul 7 2011, 08:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tabs @ Jul 5 2011, 11:54 PM)
hi there, still got a bit blur on this service.. currently i in malaysia wan to call to uk number? how much is the charges for sms or calls? how much is the rent fees for 3 month and so on.. more detail should be wonderful smile.gif
This thread is about international call forwarding service, not suitable for your needs. For calling uk, you may want to consider this:
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1707511&hl=

This post has been edited by aeiou228: Jul 7 2011, 04:09 PM
+Quote Post
hivemy
post Aug 8 2011, 04:59 PM

Gadgets Slave . Storage Craze

hi,

can rent your service for 4 days for overseas trip?

how do i do with my sim card (celcom)?

appreciate if u can PM me the step & step

This post has been edited by hivemy: Aug 8 2011, 05:05 PM
+Quote Post
keylee
post Aug 23 2011, 12:40 PM

Highly recommended service! !!!
+Quote Post
solsekuin44
post Jan 17 2012, 07:01 PM

❤ Galaxy Mega 6.3 ❤

Hm.. I don't really get how this service work out. Can you explain to me?

If let's say I rent for 3 days, paid to you RM30, then when I make calls or text, I'll still be charged or the amount is deducted from that RM30?
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Jan 17 2012, 10:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(solsekuin44 @ Jan 17 2012, 07:01 PM)
Hm.. I don't really get how this service work out. Can you explain to me?

If let's say I rent for 3 days, paid to you RM30, then when I make calls or text, I'll still be charged or the amount is deducted from that RM30?
The current promo rental is rm5 per day and call/divert charges is pay as you use.
Say you intend to rent 3 days, you just need to pay a minimum deposit of rm45.
Upon returning from overseas, i will deduct rm15 (3 days rental) and actual call/divert charges incurred from your rm45 deposit before refunding the balance deposit to you.
If you think you are going to receive or make a lot of calls while in overseas, I would recommend you to increase the deposit amount to avoid service interruption.

+Quote Post
kweng84
post Apr 23 2013, 10:48 AM

Getting Started

Free bumps for you.

Just did a test to the visiting country's mobile line and call quality superbly good despite a 1-2second delay (agreed by my buddy who tested it with me at another end). Top up is as easy as ABC via REDTONE website and e-pay (i use HLB E-payment)..everything done in a split of second.

Thanks for introducing such good service and will give you another write up on the experience in the visiting country.

-K.Weng
+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Apr 29 2013, 06:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kweng84 @ Apr 23 2013, 10:48 AM)
Free bumps for you.

Just did a test to the visiting country's mobile line and call quality superbly good despite a 1-2second delay (agreed by my buddy who tested it with me at another end). Top up is as easy as ABC via REDTONE website and e-pay (i use HLB E-payment)..everything done in a split of second.

Thanks for introducing such good service and will give you another write up on the experience in the visiting country.

-K.Weng
Thank you for your support. notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
mike1717
post Sep 14 2013, 12:05 AM

hi, can i check if the forwarding service 015 still available or this is an old tread.? also, can use this number to forward office fixed line number as well.
i am planning to travel oversea where there are no maxis roaming. and same time dont want to miss any of my office calls as well.

+Quote Post
aeiou228
post Sep 17 2013, 07:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(mike1717 @ Sep 14 2013, 12:05 AM)
hi, can i check if the forwarding service 015 still available or this is an old tread.? also, can use this number to forward office fixed line number as well.
i am planning to travel oversea where there are no maxis roaming. and same time dont want to miss any of my office calls as well.
mike1717
Yes, still available.
Yes, it can be forwarded to office fixed line.
For international call forwarding, just buy an overseas local SIM card upon arrival and all incoming calls bound for your maxis or 015 can be forwarded to your overseas local SIM card.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0901sec    2.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:45 PM