REDtone SIPhony015 forward calls bound for your Malaysia mobile phone or land line phone to any overseas phone number at a much lower cost compared to International Roaming service from Maxis, Celcom and Digi.
How Much Savings?
For example, diverted calls with SIPhony015 cost RM0.08/min while incoming roaming calls may cost more than RM4.00/min in China. That’s 80% savings!!
What Do You Need?
• An overseas prepaid SIM card with free incoming calls.
• Rent a REDtone SIPhony015 Direct Inward Dialing (DID) number.
• Enabled or activated call forwarding service with your current mobile operator.
How Does It Work?
• You forward your incoming voice calls to REDtone SIPhony 015-4840 xxxx DID number before leaving Malaysia.¹
• SIPhony015 will forward all your calls to your overseas phone number.²
How to setup call forwarding? Easy, please refer note¹ and note² by clicking the spoiler below.
How Much Is The Rental of SIPhony015 DID Number?
The rent is RM10/day. Minimum rental is 3 days. It is more worthy to buy your permanent SIPhony015 DID number for RM80 if your rent more than 1 week.
Click the link below to buy permanent SIPhony 015 DID number.
For call-forward rates, please click the spoiler below.
Maxis and Celcom roaming rates
How Much Do I Have To Pay?
• You just need to pay a minimum of RM60 deposit to rent the SIPhony015 DID number and you may want to pay more deposit if your overseas trip is longer or you need plenty of airtime to talk over the phone. Insufficient deposit may lead to early termination of call forwarding service while you’re still traveling abroad.
• Your deposit will be used to offset against the charges (Please click spoiler below) incurred during the rental tenure and any balance thereafter will be refunded to your bank account.
View Sample Of Itemised Bill.
Where Can I Rent the SIPhony015 DID numbers?
Rent it here. Just pay minimum RM60 deposit or more to
After payment made, please call or SMS to OI23I7O338 to activate the service.
How can I trust you?
I'm distributor authorised by REDtone. You can verify it at REDtone official website at http://www.redtone.com/ > Services >Consumer Voice > REDtone international airtime transfer.
More F.A.Q. In The Spoiler
This post has been edited by aeiou228: Aug 22 2014, 07:52 PM