Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [COMPLAINT] 1349

A_One
post Sep 1 2010, 11:25 AM

4 posts

i thought there are more buyers in his thread dat banked in RM400... when he 1st started the thread many advise was given that its too good to be true.. moreover he requested rm400 1st before u guys even get to see what u guys are getting in reality... but seems alot not bothering and bank in rm400 to him... are u the only one not getting the phone or the rest also the same... check his thread with those members dat seem to bank in to him.. see if they reali get the phone or not...
A_One
post Sep 1 2010, 11:20 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(vyzc @ Sep 1 2010, 12:38 PM)
Yes, there are many others who banked in their money to the seller and I've already contacted some of them. None have received their item. It's up to them to come in here and let their voices be heard.

Before more trolls come in, I would like to make it CLEAR that I was aware of the risks of banking in the cash to the seller. Moreover, the price is too good to be true.

I was already expecting this seller to turn out to be a scammer. I was willing to take a risk and lose RM400.

The reason I'm posting this complaint here is to bring the seller down, if possible.
Rm400 is quite alot of cash bro... it doesnt worth it to take a risk like this... hunt this guy dwn... rm400 perhead.. 10 already 4k... he must be enjoying the cash dat u guys gave him... so lodge a report and bring him dwn... before he scam more in the future... good luck to u

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:51 PM