Forumer you are complaining against: 1349
Item being bought: 1x iPhone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1469322&hl=
Date of transaction: 28/06/10
Amount of money involved: RM400
Details of the complaint (in chronological order):
1. Seller opened a preorder/bulk for the iPhone 3GS. 16GB and 32GB versions at RM1,400 and RM1,500, respectively.
2. A deposit of RM400 was required to secure an order (for both 16GB and 32GB versions)
3. I placed a deposit of RM400 for 1x iPhone 3GS 32GB (Black)
4. Seller stated that the ETA is at the end of July 2010.
5. When asked for his name and contact number, the seller was reluctant to give those details.
6. Towards the end of July 2010, I asked the seller if the phone is ready to be collected.
7. Seller claims that he is in the US and will only be able to perform a COD transaction in the middle of August 2010.
8. At the same time, the seller provided a picture of the stock:
9. Seller asked if I wanted to have the item sent via courier to Malaysia. I declined.
10. I requested for the serial number and IMEI of my phone. Seller dodged the question.
11. I asked the seller why he refused to provide the serial number and IMEI of the phone that I'll be receiving and requested for more pictures of the stock.
12. Again, the seller dodged the question. He maintains that he is still in the US and gave some lame excuses, saying that Internet access is expensive and "hard to get".
13. Seller even questioned me, saying that I'm the only one who has been asking so many questions.
14. I told him that it's my right as a buyer to ask.
15. Seller hasn't been online since 03/08/10 (as of 30/08/10, 11:10PM). His profile: http://forum.lowyat.net/user/342597.
I do not have the seller's name and contact number. However, from the bank account number that he provided, I discovered that the bank account is registered under the name of a company. I proceeded to purchase more information regarding this company from the Companies Commission of Malaysia / Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia. Details below:
Company Name: Iconic Management Sdn. Bhd.
Company Number: 875516-H
Bank Account Number: HSBC 383618618101
Registered Address: 5B-1, Persiaran Greentown 5, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown, Ipoh, 30450, Perak.
Nature of Business: "RESTAURANT, DEAL IN FOOD, GENERAL TRADERS"
1. Chew Bee Chuan (Director) - 851007-08-5808
2. Lee Poh Sim (Director) - 860922-38-6422
3. Noor Ariah Binti Maaris (Secretary) - 730914-01-5482
1. Lee Poh Sim - 5,025 shares - 860922-38-6422
2. Chew Bee Chuan - 5,025 shares - 851007-08-5808
3. Liang Tiancheng - 25,025 shares - G18362014
4. Luo Ci De - 125,025 shares - G16305374
Now, how should I go about tracking the c*nt who conned me of my RM400? I know I should have gotten his name and contact number prior to the transaction. Could it be the person holding the most shares?
Should I proceed to make a police report?
Please advise .
This post has been edited by vyzc: Aug 31 2010, 12:28 AM