Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Closed

liette`
post Oct 2 2010, 11:09 PM

Casual
367 posts

rofl, when i read the first few pages, i felt bad for all of u.

but after reading the entire 27 pages, i feel u all damn joke.

all talk no action. doh.gif seriously fail.

if u all wanna let police do their job, fine.

but no, most of you choose to talk big i.e. talk cock say know where's his house, know his car, know his slut, know his bla blabla.. say wanna find him blablabla.. eh, if you all dont have the balls, don't bother saying. just let the police do their job n clam up.

i might sound abrasive but what i'm sayin is the truth and yes, the truth hurts sometimes.

This post has been edited by liette`: Oct 2 2010, 11:14 PM
retardedgamerz
post Oct 3 2010, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

deym.dis guy is so bad.btw.im going to shah alam this evening?.any1 wanna tag along?. my gf house is near to this scum house.might have a peak outside his house.hoho

btw.wish u all guys gud luck.this guy need a lesson
zhy323
post Oct 3 2010, 01:39 PM

pronounce my nick as zai323™
2,418 posts

QUOTE(retardedgamerz @ Oct 3 2010, 01:16 PM)
deym.dis guy is so bad.btw.im going to shah alam this evening?.any1 wanna tag along?. my gf house is near to this scum house.might have a peak outside his house.hoho

btw.wish u all guys gud luck.this guy need a lesson
bro, take a picture of the house, car, motorbike etc., then put the picture here so we can see it. hehehe~

retardedgamerz
post Oct 3 2010, 09:08 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

no need la.i dont the authority to do that.btw.no update ka?
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 4 2010, 02:56 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

I really want to know what the IO actually doing. he got all the details, address, ic number, acc number, all the proofs and nothing be done yet? u dont even need to make it hard way by posting all the fliers.. just focusing on IO.. pressure him so that he can look into this asap. The longer time this take, the bigger chance of the IO to ignore this case. As i ever told in my thread, it was like 1 IO = 10 cases average perday. So, just think about it. Have a nice day and good luck. icon_rolleyes.gif
ali3n
post Oct 5 2010, 03:14 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(liette` @ Oct 2 2010, 11:09 PM)
rofl, when i read the first few pages, i felt bad for all of u.

but after reading the entire 27 pages, i feel u all damn joke.

all talk no action.  doh.gif  seriously fail.

if u all wanna let police do their job, fine.

but no, most of you choose to talk big i.e. talk cock say know where's his house, know his car, know his slut, know his bla blabla.. say wanna find him blablabla.. eh, if you all dont have the balls, don't bother saying. just let the police do their job n clam up.

i might sound abrasive but what i'm sayin is the truth and yes, the truth hurts sometimes.
You are so damn right. CWH must be laughing his ass out right now. No action taken against him.

Maybe the victims are rich. kena con rm2k is a small amount to them, hence all so silent Or maybe, they already taken action against CWH, thats why all resting this case dy. I hope for the latter. smile.gif

My post will serve as a bump. Dont give up!
genjo
post Oct 5 2010, 04:43 PM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1,407 posts

QUOTE(ali3n @ Oct 5 2010, 03:14 PM)
You are so damn right. CWH must be laughing his ass out right now. No action taken against him.

Maybe the victims are rich. kena con rm2k is a small amount to them, hence all so silent Or maybe, they already taken action against CWH, thats why all resting this case dy. I hope for the latter. smile.gif

My post will serve as a bump. Dont give up!
now he closed his topic
zhy323
post Oct 5 2010, 09:35 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Oct 5 2010, 04:43 PM)
now he closed his topic
he's not close the topic yet. if so, u also cannot reply here right? he just delete all the infos whose got conned.

iesnek
post Oct 5 2010, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Oct 5 2010, 09:35 PM)
he's not close the topic yet. if so, u also cannot reply here right? he just delete all the infos whose got conned.
He probably deleted because of the confession part mostly.

AlexLee277
post Oct 6 2010, 01:32 AM

Dihujani kenangan masa lalu
4,221 posts

what he trying to do now?
zhy323
post Oct 6 2010, 01:36 AM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(AlexLee277 @ Oct 6 2010, 01:32 AM)
what he trying to do now?
what else, cabut la~ or still conning until in the end of his life....

AlexLee277
post Oct 6 2010, 02:03 AM

Dihujani kenangan masa lalu
4,221 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Oct 6 2010, 01:36 AM)
what else, cabut la~ or still conning until in the end of his life....
lols, if i'm not mistaken, did seanlooi make a complaining thread about this guy? link us to there man.. this con man deserve to die. didin't u guys already report police?
vernard
post Oct 6 2010, 01:33 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(AlexLee277 @ Oct 6 2010, 02:03 AM)
lols, if i'm not mistaken, did seanlooi make a complaining thread about this guy? link us to there man.. this con man deserve to die. didin't u guys already report police?
Reported but police ain't helping much.
zhy323
post Oct 6 2010, 01:49 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(vernard @ Oct 6 2010, 01:33 PM)
Reported but police ain't helping much.
Already got BIG salary also don't want to do job ka? What kind of this police nowadays? Haizzzz, got all the proves but still no action. I think day by day, they ain't gonna take any action towards this CWH someday whistling.gif whistling.gif

Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 7 2010, 03:33 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Oct 6 2010, 01:49 PM)
Already got BIG salary also don't want to do job ka? What kind of this police nowadays? Haizzzz, got all the proves but still no action. I think day by day, they ain't gonna take any action towards this CWH someday  whistling.gif  whistling.gif
i m planning to combine CWH and Chan Kee Fei/Foong Mei Yee in the list. Seems like they are CWH dupes. We also found a proof from egotron post that he got wrong sms from CWH asking his other victim to bank in into Foong Mei Yee acc.

These two post can show us why i said that :

i had been cod with her last month , she are driving a kenari (grey), but i don remember her car plate number , and it was a good deal , i dont think kuado is CWH dupe , if she was she wont even dare to come out cod with me . but she was a genuine seller last time , cant believe she was a scammer .  vmad.gif  mad.gif
there are 2 diff scammers i think .
source
Posted by CWH dupe (cdmarathon - newly registered by that time). You can see how hard he want to let us know that there r 2 different scammers. btw, his post has been deleted by mods.

QUOTE(egotron @ Aug 26 2010, 09:40 PM)
Thursday 26/08/2010 1:48pm, he wrongly send me this message :

"Or you can do it to foon mei yee 114487008205 mbb"

i think this message is for his next victim.. not using the CIMB, CHIA MAY YEE account anymore after i post it her.. huh.. still conning people's money..

Source

Someone pmed me and give me proof that CWH via Chan Kee Fei really still in action. his new nick is jerryrigin and the modus operandi still the same, find out whoever open a WTB thread, offer them to COD, if buyer insist POS, Yes, I got a victim, if Buyer agree COD, owh, nvm.. not my luck. doh.gif

ONE I NOTICE IS THIS FELLA MOSTLY WILL PRETEND TO HAVE IPOD/APPLE PRODUCT TO ATTRACT VICTIMS. IF YOU CAN NOTICE, SEVERAL OF HIS DUPES USING EXACTLY SAME APPLE LOGO AS THE AVATAR

So guys, we should know that this fella will not REPENT.. the only reason he want refund is to avoid being caught by police and get jailed. Haruyuki in progress on gather all the victims for a visit. So, plz pm him and i m more then happy to bring u guys there. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Oct 7 2010, 03:57 PM

27 Pages « < 25 26 27Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0275sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:05 PM