> CHAN WAI HOE - Summary, Victims plz come here report

Apis_LuaLua
post Aug 4 2010, 03:19 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(s3an_looi @ Aug 4 2010, 12:44 AM)
Guys. Last chance to submit all your info. by 12pm 4 August 2010.

Please give me as much info as you have.
Copies of your past documents, police reports, etc.

email to me seanlzq@hotmail.com

----

Also I tried looking for his house... his address is fake.
1. Jalan kerapu is in Port Dickson
2. Section 17 is in PJ
3. Shah Alam is in ... Shah Alam...
Yes.. Sek 17 in shah alam also.. not in pj only. as well as jalan kerapu.
Apis_LuaLua
post Aug 5 2010, 10:01 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Just proceed with what u guys have planned.. ignore these ppl. wink.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Aug 9 2010, 07:45 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(euphoria88 @ Aug 9 2010, 06:57 PM)
CHan wai hoe's face like shit OMG. lol. Anyway I can tell you stuff thru that pic :-
1) He's not as smart as you think he is. He just used your greed as a bait. You're the dumb one to fall for it, no offence.
2) His english is like shit. He probably speaks hokkien better than chinese.
3) He's poor. Seriously.
4) His family doesn't know about it. However, they are suspecting already.
5) At least ONE of his friends/family/whores knows about what he is doing.
6) The woman you caught walking into his house with him is probably a prostitute. NO SANE GIRLS will ever look at him. Honestly.
7) He's peeing in his pants now, squeezing his brain on planning how to escape an imminent arrest, so please, act quick! You don't need the police to confront their family. Go with every single reports. His family will be terrified and they will be on your side unless if you're being very rude to them. This is not to temper the police's investigation. You're interrogating the family. If you're lucky, they're doing some business that is really really important for them. So, yeah. It is easier for you to find that chicken sh!t too smile.gif
8) He will run when he sees you guys. Never go in the house in one large group. Place people outside to guard the gate just in case he is trying to flee.
9) He's more onto an introvert.
If you still don't act now seriously, don't dream of pawning him. He might be 'saving money' for going overseas now. Good luck.
+1

you guys got her address... what are u waiting for? explain to the IO and plan a visit to their house with IO and his/her officers.
Apis_LuaLua
post Aug 18 2010, 11:12 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(s3an_looi @ Aug 18 2010, 11:01 AM)
Address of the holder of the following Maybank accounts obtained from Maybank (identity will not be disclosed):

Lim Boon Swan - 112558093713
76, Jalan Bidara 3/3
Taman Bidara Selayang
68100 Batu Caves

Chia Chee Wui - 152023138685
344 Lorong 4
Taman Damai
06400 Pokok Sinar,
Kedah

Lim Ai Sian -114405066096
33 Jalan Bahagia 18
Taman Seri Bahagia
Off 7 1/2 Miles, Cheras
56000 Kuala Lumpur

Checked for Chan Wai Hoe's Maybank account (11214083201) but apparently no record. So that account number must be a bullsh1t.

ANYONE WHO HAVE CHAN WAI HOE MAYBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER PLS POST.

TS... Can you update your first post with these information?

NOTICE:
TO ALL VICTIMS WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY CHAN WAI HOE & FAMILY.
PLS PM ME YOUR NAME, IC NUMBER, AMOUNT CHEATED & PRODUCT USED TO CHEAT YOU (i.e. PSP)
THIS IS FOR FLYER PREPARATION. THE CHEAT'S FACE WILL BE POSTED EVERYWHERE.
YOUR COOPERATION IS REQUIRED

AND THERE IS A PLAN IN MOTION - VICTIMS PLS PM ME
This is really2 good move. Aduan Rakyat seems to be a good solution too. Anyhow, may i ask. did anyone actually go to his house and talk to his family?
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 6 2010, 07:32 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(alantan500 @ Oct 6 2010, 06:45 PM)
same like everyone else call and never pick up ask sms busy can't pick up phone only can sms and bankin say will ship out and he never did till today say will  refund he dont even ask my bank acc number how he refund. i just find out his house number is wrong 03 5541 5550 is not the right number other people who using. can anybody provide better infro and update one pls thnks
He cheat u by putting his house number in the ad? dont make a joke here la mate. So worried ur house phone number has been bombarded? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Oct 6 2010, 07:32 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 7 2010, 08:56 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(s3an_looi @ Oct 6 2010, 10:22 PM)
Always be suspicious about people just joining...
Even more suspicious when the english is so sh1tty...

So.. allan
Where is your report?

Oh btw guys.. please do a small favor and put that 'bustard' face on your signature.
Copy and paste from mine...
Give him a time to 'create' the story mate.. rolleyes.gif
dont forget to ask him put the siggy as well. thumbup.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 7 2010, 10:16 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(pirateguy @ Oct 7 2010, 10:00 AM)
So the conman Chan Wai Hoe want to cheat, and he gave you his REAL house number?

Please lah.  rolleyes.gif
'Surprisingly he still believes the conman words thats the house number is not related to him (scammer)' laugh.gif

Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 7 2010, 06:13 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(alantan500 @ Oct 7 2010, 06:03 PM)
wht a shitty English just make it simple why make it so complicate my police report number is TD/RPT/13822/2010 balai police tawau, u worry about me is the fxcker joining this forum. i working hard to get this guy and u no trust me. if u want to knw more dont talk at here just give me a call i can share more info for u.

Added on October 7, 2010, 6:09 pm
u guys post the info of Chan wai hoe home number at the first page. So i try to call and find out that number is the right number or not so what is the problem i telling u guys that number dont have chan wai hoe there. When i call the lady only say dont have chan wai hoe live there and she got son still going to school dont know any chan wai hoe , even i ask wht is her husband name too he say not with last name chan.
So u just can simply believe? Do u know that his whole family involve in this? Or is it u pretend do not know about it? U really read 1st post? whistling.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 12 2010, 04:03 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

In fact, he still conning happily here. yawn.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 17 2010, 12:05 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(davidrichard @ Oct 17 2010, 11:57 AM)
mudah.my is not con gang. you all should be S**P*T F**K vmad.gif .  you all as buyer must smart don't be like S**T vmad.gif , y la u want pay to the person that you don't know. if you guy did that u all really not using your F**C**G B**I*... drool.gif  rclxub.gif  thumbup.gif  rclxms.gif
one more thing there is always warning wen u contact the buyer c this lah vmad.gif
cool2.gif #  NEVER pay in advance to a seller you don't know.  JANGAN membuat bayaran pendahuluan kepada pengiklan yang anda tidak kenal. 
mudah.my  is really help me to buy thing, eventhough people like that CWH is there coz i choose to be smart way. always cod.... tongue.gif

Added on October 17, 2010, 12:00 pm
mudah.my is not con gang. you all should be S**P*T F**K vmad.gif . you all as buyer must smart don't be like S**T vmad.gif , y la u want pay to the person that you don't know. if you guy did that u all really not using your F**C**G B**I*...
one more thing there is always warning wen u contact the buyer c this lah
cool2.gif # NEVER pay in advance to a seller you don't know. JANGAN membuat bayaran pendahuluan kepada pengiklan yang anda tidak kenal.
mudah.my is really help me to buy thing, eventhough people like that CWH is there coz i choose to be smart way. always cod....
yes.. you are so smart. rclxub.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 19 2010, 01:09 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

Those pics really bikin panas hati.. gudluck again sean and all the victims. Make us in LYN proud. thumbup.gif
Apis_LuaLua
post Oct 25 2010, 02:15 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(chuck66 @ Oct 25 2010, 02:14 PM)
hello...i just get fraud by this person yesterday...bullshit this man....
i just pay him 1050...promise me to courier the item this morning but nothing until now...
so sad bro...what i should doing now??
let us know the details. bank acc u bank in too. his name. phone number. dont shout without proof mate. police report done?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:15 PM