Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Am I being blacklisted by telco/co.?, Where and how to check our name?

views

TSradi0head
post Jun 3 2010, 10:50 PM, updated 14y ago

A Shocker
2,757 posts

this is something i would like to know... how can we know that we are being blacklisted by telco or any company?

for now, i can only know it by applying for another postpaid line as the registration will need to check through CTOS for any blacklisted or not... if got, how can we know which telco or company blacklisted me?

wink.gif

dhui
post Jun 3 2010, 11:54 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

The easiest way - Call to your Telco smile.gif
hipopotomose001
post Jun 4 2010, 12:41 AM

Casual
499 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 3 2010, 11:54 PM)
The easiest way - Call to your Telco smile.gif
yeahh..
or better , go to their service centre
TSradi0head
post Jun 4 2010, 06:28 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

u mean the telco that blacklisted me? that is after i've known that my name are being blacklisted...

what i'm trying to say is how to know or check whether is my name clean of any blacklist or etc? where can i know that... if i dont apply for anything for 10years, i wouldnt know that for 10years my name are already being blacklisted right?

wink.gif

dhui
post Jun 4 2010, 06:34 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 4 2010, 06:28 PM)
u mean the telco that blacklisted me? that is after i've known that my name are being blacklisted...

what i'm trying to say is how to know or check whether is my name clean of any blacklist or etc? where can i know that... if i dont apply for anything for 10years, i wouldnt know that for 10years my name are already being blacklisted right?

wink.gif
If you want to know whether you are out of the blacklist or not, isn't it the same way as we suggested to call and ask? sweat.gif

Btw, you are blaclisted by which telco? I want to ask if for example we are blacklisted by celcom, the other telco (digi / maxis) will blacklist us too? rclxub.gif
TSradi0head
post Jun 4 2010, 06:56 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 4 2010, 06:34 PM)
If you want to know whether you are out of the blacklist or not, isn't it the same way as we suggested to call and ask?  sweat.gif

Btw, you are blaclisted by which telco? I want to ask if for example we are blacklisted by celcom, the other telco (digi / maxis) will blacklist us too?  rclxub.gif
ya... to call n ask... but if u r blacklisted... how do u know who to call? celcom? umobile? digi? maxis? ahh... if u r being blacklisted, none of them can register u in... u r blacklisted to all of them and there would be one of them that put you in the blacklist...

wink.gif
hihihehe
post Jun 4 2010, 07:07 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

??i dont get it..
if u blacklisted for example by maxis, then u should call maxis...
and they wont simply put ur name into blacklist for nothing right?

and once u r blacklisted, the other telcos will know too because they have certain "links" that can check your credit record..
and your credit rating will become bad/poor and harder for u to apply loan,credit card,etc...

TSradi0head
post Jun 4 2010, 07:26 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 4 2010, 07:07 PM)
??i dont get it..
if u blacklisted for example by maxis, then u should call maxis...
and they wont simply put ur name into blacklist for nothing right?

and once u r blacklisted, the other telcos will know too because they have certain "links" that can check your credit record..
and your credit rating will become bad/poor and harder for u to apply loan,credit card,etc...
yes... u r right but what if you've only been told that you're blacklisted... where should i start to search?

the scenario is this... i went to apply a postpaid line, then my name got blacklisted without me knowing... they just said you're blacklisted but din tell me from or by who... how should i check my name then?

tat wud be a clearer picture i guess... of course i know if i'm being blacklisted by celcom, i would for sure go ask celcom why lar... cannot be i go ask digi why wan mar rite... whistling.gif

wink.gif

hihihehe
post Jun 4 2010, 07:34 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

lol..how i know..ur question quite confusing for me so i just try to make it clear..

did u apply for anything but never settle?bad credit rating? never pay installment for your car,etc?
or your friend/family use your name then get blacklisted?
dhui
post Jun 4 2010, 08:53 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

Ic... so that fella didn't cheat me.. But one question I asked to celcom staff if I do not pay the bill (RM120+), they said I will be sent a lawyer's letter?

Are they serious or just simply say??
SUSMNet
post Jun 4 2010, 08:58 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

Go to bank negara then ask them to print out your credit list
hihihehe
post Jun 4 2010, 09:05 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 4 2010, 10:53 PM)
Ic... so that fella didn't cheat me.. But one question I asked to celcom staff if I do not pay the bill (RM120+), they said I will be sent a lawyer's letter?

from what i know,they will send a warning letter 1st. if still not pay then they get a debt collector to chase u up
dhui
post Jun 4 2010, 09:19 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 4 2010, 09:05 PM)
from what i know,they will send a warning letter 1st. if still not pay then they get a debt collector to chase u up
Oic... Thanks for telling notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

You or your friend experienced it before?

Debt collector? "Ah long"? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dhui: Jun 4 2010, 09:20 PM
hihihehe
post Jun 4 2010, 09:50 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 4 2010, 11:19 PM)
Oic... Thanks for telling  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

You or your friend experienced it before?

Debt collector? "Ah long"?  laugh.gif
nah..i just say out how the car/bikes dealer do when customer refuse to pay up...
debt collector not ah long lol..can say as legal collector

anyway it might be different for telco in malaysia(at least australia is the same)
SweetPuff
post Jun 4 2010, 11:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,021 posts

If you want to find out if you are being blacklisted by digi, pm me your number. I will check with customer service heads.
TSradi0head
post Jun 5 2010, 09:35 AM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

i found out who blacklisted me already... it's DiGi and for 2yrs+ digi didnt iniate to collect back from me.... tho not much, just rm23+ only... still, it's an outstanding...

it's also DiGi's error on this... once i terminated my line, my auto-billing are stopped too... so, the unbilled outstanding until the last day i've used which sums up to rm23+ is left behind and supposingly gotto pay manually... the problem is those cs in pavilion told me settle... no more outstanding and i'm clean to go... fine lor... moreover i don get any bills or watsoever...

i just discontinued the mainline but i still remained my supp line and converted the supp line to mainline... meaning i'm actually still using DiGi's services... yet they din said will bill to my new mainline nor calls me to inform that there's still outstanding dues... until, i found out myself... digi... shakehead.gif

well, my Q for this thread is still unanswered! hahaaa! whistling.gif

wink.gif

dhui
post Jun 5 2010, 01:01 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 5 2010, 09:35 AM)
i found out who blacklisted me already... it's DiGi and for 2yrs+ digi didnt iniate to collect back from me.... tho not much, just rm23+ only... still, it's an outstanding...

it's also DiGi's error on this... once i terminated my line, my auto-billing are stopped too... so, the unbilled outstanding until the last day i've used which sums up to rm23+ is left behind and supposingly gotto pay manually... the problem is those cs in pavilion told me settle... no more outstanding and i'm clean to go... fine lor... moreover i don get any bills or watsoever...

i just discontinued the mainline but i still remained my supp line and converted the supp line to mainline... meaning i'm actually still using DiGi's services... yet they din said will bill to my new mainline nor calls me to inform that there's still outstanding dues... until, i found out myself... digi...  shakehead.gif 

well, my Q for this thread is still unanswered! hahaaa!  whistling.gif

wink.gif
Is it if you paid the RM23 and you will be out of the blacklist?
TSradi0head
post Jun 5 2010, 04:52 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

yes... once u settled the outstanding, the company that blacklisted you will issue you a letter of settlement and with that letter, u can go and register and apply anything by showing them that particular letter temporary...

we need that letter because the blacklist department or izzit CTOS will only release our name clean in 2 months or maybe more... that i dono how long it will take to clean your name in the system...

wink.gif

tvkaler
post Jun 6 2010, 01:41 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

i heard dey only can sue us if our outstanding bill reach RM1000..
there is a case i heard..my fren use this telco postpaid than he went to oversea abut a year....before he go he already disconnect d line..but when whe went back there is an oustanding bill..Rm1300++..kinda shock but they said tere is change of calling plan and he need to pay for the monthly fees that he didnt use..
so kecian...
Miracles
post Jun 6 2010, 01:48 AM

★ Detective /K ★
1,171 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 4 2010, 08:53 PM)

Yes, they will send. My sis got the letter before.
tvkaler
post Jun 6 2010, 02:05 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(Miracles @ Jun 6 2010, 01:48 AM)
my fren exeperience same case like you..lawyer firm already sent him more than 2 letter..
now dey send him red letter..its d final warnong..pay or u need to go to court..
dhui
post Jun 6 2010, 02:06 AM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

Really? After that what happen? They will take legal action if we do not pay ?
tvkaler
post Jun 6 2010, 02:12 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 6 2010, 02:06 AM)
Really? After that what happen? They will take legal action if we do not pay ?
yup they will if u still dun wanna pay even receive the final warning letter..
TSradi0head
post Jun 6 2010, 05:56 AM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

else just wait lor... as the lawyer or debts collector co. will call u up and offer you a cheaper alternative to pay aka a discounted outstanding to settle it one lum sum...

take it if it's a bargain... well, i myself had tat experience before not with mobile co. but with telekom... blush.gif still i don get blacklisted but DiGi... hai~ shakehead.gif for a rm23+, they blacklisted me! mad.gif

wink.gif

This post has been edited by radi0head: Jun 6 2010, 05:56 AM
dhui
post Jun 6 2010, 08:52 AM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 6 2010, 05:56 AM)
else just wait lor... as the lawyer or debts collector co. will call u up and offer you a cheaper alternative to pay aka a discounted outstanding to settle it one lum sum...

take it if it's a bargain... well, i myself had tat experience before not with mobile co. but with telekom...  blush.gif   still i don get blacklisted but DiGi... hai~   shakehead.gif   for a rm23+, they blacklisted me!  mad.gif 

wink.gif
LOL.. You changed your telekom line? Why no pay for rm23? hmm.gif

Added on June 6, 2010, 8:56 am
QUOTE(tvkaler @ Jun 6 2010, 02:12 AM)
yup they will if u still dun wanna pay even receive the final warning letter..
Oic.. Luckily my fren paid them .. blink.gif I thought they just said something to scare us, RM120+ bill also being sued , LOL.. isn't hiring a lawyer's fee higher than those bill? hmm.gif haha.

This post has been edited by dhui: Jun 6 2010, 08:57 AM
TSradi0head
post Jun 6 2010, 09:35 AM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 5 2010, 09:35 AM)

i just discontinued the mainline but i still remained my supp line and converted the supp line to mainline... meaning i'm actually still using DiGi's services... yet they din said will bill to my new mainline nor calls me to inform that there's still outstanding dues... until, i found out myself... digi...  shakehead.gif 

well, my Q for this thread is still unanswered! hahaaa!  whistling.gif

wink.gif
QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 6 2010, 08:52 AM)
LOL.. You changed your telekom line? Why no pay for rm23?  hmm.gif
no i din changed my telekom line... last time pakthor time doesnt have mainline-suppline thingy... so, house phone is the cheapest yet a killer...

why no pay? read the above... i had talked about it in earlier post just incase u missed it... whistling.gif

wink.gif

hihihehe
post Jun 6 2010, 10:35 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 6 2010, 10:52 AM)
LOL.. You changed your telekom line? Why no pay for rm23?  hmm.gif

Added on June 6, 2010, 8:56 am
Oic.. Luckily my fren paid them ..  blink.gif I thought they just said something to scare us, RM120+ bill also being sued , LOL.. isn't hiring a lawyer's fee higher than those bill?  hmm.gif haha.
they not really use lawyer to send out warning letter..so is not lawyer who handle the warning letter..
like u said,isnt hiring a lawyer's fee higher than those bill?but think of this way, why u wan get blacklisted when the bill just RM120++?
dhui
post Jun 6 2010, 01:49 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 6 2010, 10:35 AM)
they not really use lawyer to send out warning letter..so is not lawyer who handle the warning letter..
like u said,isnt hiring a lawyer's fee higher than those bill?but think of this way, why u wan get blacklisted when the bill just RM120++?
Yap nod.gif For those blacklisted person, what are they using then? Since all the telco are unregisterable anymore hmm.gif

Added on June 6, 2010, 1:50 pm
QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 6 2010, 09:35 AM)
no i din changed my telekom line... last time pakthor time doesnt have mainline-suppline thingy... so, house phone is the cheapest yet a killer... 

why no pay? read the above... i had talked about it in earlier post just incase u missed it...  whistling.gif

wink.gif
Noted ... Miss it, pai seh laugh.gif

This post has been edited by dhui: Jun 6 2010, 01:50 PM
TSradi0head
post Jun 6 2010, 02:02 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 6 2010, 10:35 AM)
sometimes, we doesnt know that we still have outstanding... the telco itself didnt iniate to get us to pay... my outstanding is just rm23.90! my cc and all my bills are alwiz cleared... what more for just a mere rm23+... the problem is that i doesnt know i still have outstanding as the time i terminated my mainline (DiGi), the CS already said my account's cleared! now... jumps out another balance of rm23+! duH~ doh.gif

that is why i open this thread to ask how can we check our name izzit somehow clean in telco or any other company?

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 6 2010, 01:49 PM)
Yap nod.gif  For those blacklisted person, what are they using then? Since all the telco are unregisterable anymore 
hmm.gif
most uses prepaid lor... as prepaid are not affected tho or use their family member's name for the application of a new line lor...

wink.gif

hihihehe
post Jun 6 2010, 02:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 6 2010, 04:02 PM)
sometimes, we doesnt know that we still have outstanding... the telco itself didnt iniate to get us to pay... my outstanding is just rm23.90! my cc and all my bills are alwiz cleared... what more for just a mere rm23+... the problem is that i doesnt know i still have outstanding as the time i terminated my mainline (DiGi), the CS already said my account's cleared! now... jumps out another balance of rm23+! duH~  doh.gif 

that is why i open this thread to ask how can we check our name izzit somehow clean in telco or any other company?
most uses prepaid lor... as prepaid are not affected tho or use their family member's name for the application of a new line lor... 

wink.gif
thats a telco's fault..and telcos are very troublesome in handling bills...
their priority is to keep customers with them...
dhui
post Jun 6 2010, 02:34 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

I also heard that if we are in blacklist, we not only cannot use the telco lines, but also for the housing loan, car loan, credit cards and so on. True??

This post has been edited by dhui: Jun 6 2010, 02:34 PM
hihihehe
post Jun 6 2010, 03:07 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 6 2010, 04:34 PM)
I also heard that if we are in blacklist, we not only cannot use the telco lines, but also for the housing loan, car loan, credit cards and so on. True??
yup it is...some ppl r lucky enough to get through
slime350
post Jun 6 2010, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

once one telco have blacklisted you..other telco will have your information too..cant register any line
hihihehe
post Jun 6 2010, 09:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(slime350 @ Jun 6 2010, 11:43 PM)
once one telco have blacklisted you..other telco will have your information too..cant register any line
yup..they have some kinds of "link"
they will check your credit details first before sign u up..
dhui
post Jun 7 2010, 12:13 AM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 6 2010, 03:07 PM)
Wow~ I just know that the consequence is so terrible blink.gif

Thanks for confirming notworthy.gif
TSradi0head
post Jun 7 2010, 06:22 AM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 6 2010, 09:54 PM)
yup..they have some kinds of "link"
they will check your credit details first before sign u up..
the link should be called CTOS... as company's are being linked by CTOS... i'm not sure about if we are blacklisted by telco...

wink.gif

hihihehe
post Jun 7 2010, 09:47 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 7 2010, 02:13 AM)
Wow~ I just know that the consequence is so terrible  blink.gif

Thanks for confirming  notworthy.gif
haha..is not fun to get blacklisted wink.gif
even my uncle who get blacklisted from telekom also cant sign up anything..need to count on luck..

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 7 2010, 08:22 AM)
the link should be called CTOS... as company's are being linked by CTOS... i'm not sure about if we are blacklisted by telco...

wink.gif
maybe?
im not really sure tongue.gif
but i heard CTOS before
yeezai
post Jun 8 2010, 04:34 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

QUOTE(dhui @ Jun 6 2010, 02:34 PM)
QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 6 2010, 03:07 PM)
+1 .... i thought telco and other bank loans are not linked...
hihihehe
post Jun 8 2010, 11:29 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

really?i thought all should be linked since many other countries also link together..

but i think if u want get loan from bank,u also need to provide many documents that need to prove ur credit rating is good enough right?and suddenly the credit rating from telco is bad then will turn u off...

dhui
post Jun 8 2010, 11:49 PM

Sinful Believer
2,296 posts

CTOS is a company? What is it?
yeezai
post Jun 9 2010, 03:55 PM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

QUOTE(hihihehe @ Jun 8 2010, 11:29 PM)
really?i thought all should be linked since many other countries also link together..

but i think if u want get loan from bank,u also need to provide many documents that need to prove ur credit rating is good enough right?and suddenly the credit rating from telco is bad then will turn u off...
ermm you dun need to show them your phone bill rite ? .... your credit assessment will be valued by ccris and ctos...bank will go from there...
TSradi0head
post Jun 12 2010, 05:00 PM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

my case settled... went and paid the RM23.90 and they gave me a letter...

so, that letter is to proof that i'm cleared off my blacklist by DiGi... so, if i would wanna apply a line, what i need to do is to bring along the letter will do...

still DiGi gives me a hassle on everything done to clear my name off... duH~ shakehead.gif

wink.gif

Xploit Machine
post Jun 12 2010, 07:11 PM

孤独な旅行者
6,827 posts

false, telco companies uses CTOS database while banking industry are on CCRIS to liase with Bank Negara .. CTOS is CTOS and CCRIS is on CCRIS, they're not linked to each other smile.gif
Xploit Machine
post Jun 12 2010, 07:14 PM

孤独な旅行者
6,827 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 12 2010, 05:00 PM)
my case settled... went and paid the RM23.90 and they gave me a letter...

so, that letter is to proof that i'm cleared off my blacklist by DiGi... so, if i would wanna apply a line, what i need to do is to bring along the letter will do...

still DiGi gives me a hassle on everything done to clear my name off... duH~  shakehead.gif

wink.gif
yes, u can bring the release letter to any telco around for applying new accounts since the name will not immediately erased from the database, it shall take about 6 - 12 months for them to propogate .. nod.gif
hihihehe
post Jun 12 2010, 07:26 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,450 posts

QUOTE(yeezai @ Jun 9 2010, 05:55 PM)
ermm you dun need to show them your phone bill rite ? .... your credit assessment will be valued by ccris and ctos...bank will go from there...
hmm..note sure then
nvr happen to me and duwan happen on me..
just base on my common sense tongue.gif

TSradi0head
post Jun 13 2010, 12:38 AM

A Shocker
2,757 posts

QUOTE(Xploit Machine @ Jun 12 2010, 07:14 PM)
yes, u can bring the release letter to any telco around for applying new accounts since the name will not immediately erased from the database, it shall take about 6 - 12 months for them to propogate ..  nod.gif
6-12months? whoa~ that cs guy told me at least 2months only... walau...

btw, let's say really 12months and after the 12months, how can i check whether my name had been cleaned?

wink.gif

Xploit Machine
post Jun 13 2010, 01:42 PM

孤独な旅行者
6,827 posts

QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 13 2010, 12:38 AM)
6-12months? whoa~ that cs guy told me at least 2months only... walau...

btw, let's say really 12months and after the 12months, how can i check whether my name had been cleaned?

wink.gif
biggrin.gif .. rough saying .. they wont tongue.gif .. i have CTOS login but i forgot the password, long time never use laugh.gif

http://cm1.ctos.com.my/creditfile/login.do
DiRecToRofSaTaN
post Apr 11 2011, 09:05 AM

Regular
1,113 posts

I think the question meant to ask about is there any centrallized centre or online that we can just put it our IC number in order to check if we are black listed from any telcos in Malaysia. Regardless which telco that blacklisted us we should be able to know when we go to that side and straight pay online if in any case there is an outstanding bill.

Answer to the question? NONE. There is no such site as yet. The Only status of account can only be access by Telco staff and the ones that they appoint to register new account. It is not made available for the public to check by their own.
SUSOptiplex330
post Apr 11 2011, 10:54 AM

10k Club
12,696 posts

QUOTE(tvkaler @ Jun 6 2010, 01:41 AM)
i heard dey only can sue us if our outstanding bill reach RM1000..
there is a case i heard..my fren use this telco postpaid than he went to oversea abut a year....before he go he already disconnect d line..but when whe went back there is an oustanding bill..Rm1300++..kinda shock but they said tere is change of calling plan and he need to pay for the monthly fees that he didnt use..
so kecian...
I have encountered similar case.

1. Terminate line.
2. Go to Telco center and ask for outstanding balance. Paid outstanding balance on the spot with CASH!
3. Next bill still come asking for more money.
4. Wrote a official letter asking Telco to explain where does this extra charge comes from. Registered letter.
5. They don't reply.
6. Months later, they send lawyer letter.
7. Another registered letter to Telco. Still no reply

This just goes to show how arrogant these Telco are. So do keep all your official correspondence to back your case.

backpacker88
post Sep 29 2011, 12:11 AM

27 posts

i stil owe maxis rm300 but how come i can get car loan? recently i had apply hsbc credit card but declined, u think its coz of the maxis blacklisted??
kianlun
post Sep 29 2011, 03:11 PM

Do Your Work
1,161 posts

QUOTE(backpacker88 @ Sep 29 2011, 12:11 AM)
i stil owe maxis rm300 but how come i can get car loan? recently i had apply hsbc credit card but declined, u think its coz of the maxis blacklisted??
Same case here. I'm blacklisted by Maxis but still can apply loans and even credit cards. Got rejected by Citibank lately maybe they're more strict?
usegage
post Dec 21 2011, 02:21 AM

33 posts

can i know what is the other consequences if we get blacklisted by telcos, other than cannot get other postpaid. can we still travel overseas if we get blacklisted by telcos? just want to ask smile.gif
SUSMatrix
post Dec 21 2011, 10:28 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

Hmm...i have received a warning letter from DIGI to my home address recently...but the person is NOT ME....dun know who's the fella...probably simply tembak and use my address!!! I wonder if i should post his details in LYN and ask him to pay his bill?? mad.gif
omegagriever
post Jan 19 2012, 12:15 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

i wana ask if after receive the final letter and stil didn pay wat will happen ?they wil blacklist u?coz my fren told me he suddenly receive sms from telekom i guess or some telco, say last warning , but he din receive any letter mayb he move place ady not sure
Dacoldz
post Nov 6 2012, 04:46 AM

Task-Force
961 posts

QUOTE(kianlun @ Sep 29 2011, 03:11 PM)
Same case here. I'm blacklisted by Maxis but still can apply loans and even credit cards. Got rejected by Citibank lately maybe they're more strict?
Same to me cannot apply cc cimb bank,but i have blacklist on maxis..are they link? Cimbbank and maxis??
Andrewtst
post Nov 6 2012, 10:58 AM

Forgiveness is Happiness
All Stars
28,109 posts

Once you get blacklist, all apply in any telco will fail.

The way to un-blacklist was easier, ask the recent telco and they will told you which telco blacklist you.

and what you need to do is just go that telco and clear your outstanding pending payment and then bring over the receipt to new apply telco. Voila! done! your new subscribe line will immediate get proceed.
Kevfoong
post Sep 17 2013, 03:35 PM

1 posts

Well not really...
My experience was few years back I go to work in oversea for 2 years. I forget to cancel my postpaid line which they charge me RM1200+... They should have stop everything, not just simply charge people continually...

When I come back to Malaysia at Year 2009, trying to register a line and found out I got blacklist.
Go back to hometown and corek my mail and found out I have I owe Maxis RM1200+...

After long though... I decided not to pay. Is been 5 years since the black list from then...
I bought a Vios, I bought a RM200k house, I apply a Platinum Card with credit limit of RM28k... all no problem.

I only have problem apply stremyx at home. So, I use my wife name to do it...

Zzzz... Trouble some also...

Wait till I get 4D only I will settle the bill... I won't die without the postpaid anyway...
Use prepaid lo.... and I have a subline from my wife... tongue.gif
whereis the love
post Sep 17 2013, 09:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(Kevfoong @ Sep 17 2013, 03:35 PM)
Well not really...
My experience was few years back I go to work in oversea for 2 years. I forget to cancel my postpaid line which they charge me RM1200+... They should have stop everything, not just simply charge people continually...

When I come back to Malaysia at Year 2009, trying to register a line and found out I got blacklist.
Go back to hometown and corek my mail and found out I have I owe Maxis RM1200+...

After long though... I decided not to pay. Is been 5 years since the black list from then...
I bought a Vios, I bought a RM200k house, I apply a Platinum Card with credit limit of RM28k... all no problem.

I only have problem apply stremyx at home. So, I use my wife name to do it...

Zzzz... Trouble some also...

Wait till I get 4D only I will settle the bill... I won't die without the postpaid anyway...
Use prepaid lo.... and I have a subline from my wife... tongue.gif
yeah,i juz know blacklist wont link to bank,telekom will affect?i juz know...
KannaSai1
post Sep 18 2013, 09:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,933 posts

QUOTE(whereis the love @ Sep 17 2013, 09:47 PM)
yeah,i juz know blacklist wont link to bank,telekom will affect?i juz know...
won't link to bank Negara,
magnumkaiser
post Sep 19 2013, 01:54 PM

Rest in Peace
1,032 posts

black list just causes you to not able to get postpaid. is it included of broadband like unifi?
munlok30
post Jun 20 2016, 06:34 PM

PinkyBoyDays
1,073 posts

QUOTE(magnumkaiser @ Sep 19 2013, 01:54 PM)
black list just causes you to not able to get postpaid. is it included of broadband like unifi?
I get blacklist by yes broadband .

Saying that I am.not paying for the monthly fee , yet I had deactivate but yes company didn't receive my.application .

Lets make it as short as possible .

My question : I had receive the warning letter to pay, but I still refuse to pay because of unreasonable charge of rm180 without a single reason .

What will happen if I still refuse to pay and get final warning letter ? Seriously they will sue me until I pay ? ?
magnumkaiser
post Jun 20 2016, 07:24 PM

Rest in Peace
1,032 posts

QUOTE(munlok30 @ Jun 20 2016, 06:34 PM)
I get blacklist by yes broadband .

Saying that I am.not paying for the monthly fee , yet I had deactivate but yes company didn't receive my.application .

Lets make it as short as possible .

My question : I had receive the warning letter to pay, but I still refuse to pay because of unreasonable charge of rm180 without a single reason .

What will happen if I still refuse to pay and get final warning letter ? Seriously they will sue me until I pay ?  ?
Wow you reply to a 3year post o.o usually when you terminate they dint give any paper and stuff?

This post has been edited by magnumkaiser: Jun 20 2016, 07:26 PM
munlok30
post Jun 20 2016, 07:54 PM

PinkyBoyDays
1,073 posts

QUOTE(magnumkaiser @ Jun 20 2016, 07:24 PM)
Wow you reply to a 3year post  o.o usually when you terminate they dint give any paper and stuff?
I terminate thru phone because I apply the yes without any contract .. is just a prepaid Internet package . .

Wondering how come the yes company can sue me after 2 years and request me to pay for the payment @.@ .

Anyway, what is the worst situation will be after I receive the final warning letter and still didn't pay ? Actually I had move to new place , no longer staying at the old place lol
magnumkaiser
post Jul 1 2016, 10:57 AM

Rest in Peace
1,032 posts

QUOTE(munlok30 @ Jun 20 2016, 07:54 PM)
I terminate thru phone because I apply the yes without any contract .. is just a prepaid Internet package . .

Wondering how come the yes company can sue me after 2 years and request me to pay for the payment @.@ .

Anyway, what is the worst situation will be after I receive the final warning letter and still didn't pay ? Actually I had move to new place , no longer staying at the old place lol
Worst scenario is you go court
munlok30
post Jul 1 2016, 12:18 PM

PinkyBoyDays
1,073 posts

QUOTE(magnumkaiser @ Jul 1 2016, 10:57 AM)
Worst scenario is you go court
ok .. assume go to court LOL ..

then what will happen next ???

i need to pay extra and double than the penalty ???

i want to settle off the payment , but i just not agree to pay the additional 3 months ZERO USAGE at full AMOUNT @.@

after 2 years blacklist me now only chase me LOL .. terrible ..
Sasidivya79
post Jan 5 2018, 04:38 PM

1 posts

[quote=radi0head,Jun 3 2010, 10:50 PM]
this is something i would like to know... how can we know that we are being blacklisted by telco or any company?

for now, i can only know it by applying for another postpaid line as the registration will need to check through identity card for any blacklisted or not... if got, how can we know which telco or company blacklisted me?

wink.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0356sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:15 AM