Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] terraBot BL21A (Display Set), only 2 units.. RM 999.. Call or PM

Mationz
post Jun 1 2010, 11:54 AM

Group: New Member

Item(s): terraBot BL21A

For those too busy to sweep floor, this mighty terraBot is for you. Let this quiet robot vacuum do the cleaning job while sleeping or enjoying your favorite TV show.

Package includes:

- terraBot BL21,
- Rechargeable Battery Ni-MH 14.4V 2200mAH
- Home Base for auto charging
- Remote control with wireless technology
- Virtual barrier
- Washable Dust Bin
- Cleaning tool
- Electrostatic Filters x2
- User Manual
- Instruction CD

Price: New RM1499 Display set: RM 999 (warranty same as new)

Warranty: 1 year

How to buy

COD method: Walk in to Lot F-33A, Axis Atrium, Taman Cempaka.

Location of seller: Lot F-33A, Axis Atrium, Taman Cempaka.

Contact method/details:

Display set enquiry: 0178842688
Call : +60392879799
Email: mationz@gmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/terrabot
Age of item: New

---

Item(s) conditions: New

Product Info:

Your search for the best floor cleaning assistant has finally come to an end with the latest terraBot BL21A. To ease your hectic daily work or simply giving you that extra quality family time, terraBot never fails to perform its floor cleaning duty diligently. You are welcome to search Solec ecogenic in the internet to see the review.

FEATURES:

Advanced Robotic Technology
Using the latest robotic technology, terraBot moves around the entire floor, automatically picking up dust, hair and other debris with its sweeping, vacuuming as well as disinfecting functions. It also comes with a mop pad attached to the bottom of the robot to help clean the floors better.

Easy Operation
At a push of a button, terraBot works hard and smart automatically. You can also control it with the provided remote control if you prefer. You can also set terraBot to work at a specific time of the day automatically even if you are away for some days.

Obstacle Avoidance Sensing
terraBot is specially fitted with light and touch sensors to let it move around and away from obstacles, most of the time without even touching them. This would effectively protect your valuable fixtures and furniture against scratches or damages. In addition, the anti-fall sensors help to prevent it from falling off steps or staircase.

Schedule Cleaning
terraBot build in schedule cleaning function, clean your house while you are away.

SPECIFICATIONS of terraBot BL21A

Dimension : 320mm(diameter) X 87mm(height)

Voltage : 100-240VAC 50Hz

Power rating : 15-31W

Charging time : 5 hours

Battery type : Ni-MH 14.4V 2200mAh

Cleaning time : 60 - 120 minutes

Cleaning mechanism : Pick up, Brush & vacuum cleaning

Germicidal mechanism: UV light

NOTE: Due to continual product improvement, design, color and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.

Picture and video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYfpuKbP2So...player_embedded

This post has been edited by Mationz: Mar 28 2014, 08:42 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HoyHoySum
post Jun 1 2010, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi, i have own the old okusanno however very dissapointed with it. There is a major design flaw on the unit where the bumper is lower than the body therfore always kena "sangkut" under the chair often. Unit always jammed if caught by wires or string, caught never mind the rubber roller blades easily damage if get caught. Even hair also will spoilt it. Pls AVOID this okusanno and btw it is very noisy....All the parts easily spoilt.....Press switch, tyres, roller blade, rubber parts wont last.....Please AVOID it if can buy the original iROBOT as my friends one still using after 2 years...

Does you picabot suffer the same thing? I have seen okusanno coming out with a new model like picabot....

is it the same one with yours? Is there any difference? Pls let me know..

This post has been edited by HoyHoySum: Jun 1 2010, 03:54 PM
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jun 1 2010, 04:28 PM

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 1 2010, 03:50 PM)
Hi, i have own the old okusanno however very dissapointed with it. There is a major design flaw on the unit where the bumper is lower than the body therfore always kena "sangkut" under the chair often. Unit always jammed if caught by wires or string, caught never mind the rubber roller blades easily damage if get caught. Even hair also will spoilt it. Pls AVOID this okusanno and btw it is very noisy....All the parts easily spoilt.....Press switch, tyres, roller blade, rubber parts wont last.....Please AVOID it if can buy the original iROBOT as my friends one still using after 2 years...

Does you picabot suffer the same thing? I have seen okusanno coming out with a new model like picabot....

Hi HoyHoySum, there are many brand out there claim their robot are made in advance country like Japan but actually they are not. We always encourage our customer to check out on internet forum and reviews of the robot before making any purchase.
The problem you mentioned are very common for China's designed robot which they copy iRobot's 1st generation robot. However, they did not copy their reliability.

Picabot is actually US branded Cleanmate robot modified for better reliability due to the difference of floor design and humidity between US and Malaysia. In other words, picabot are built for reliability.

For history of picaBot, please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PicaBot.

Finally, we can assured that with picabot you will not face most of the problems you experienced with China's designed robot. However for your peace of mind, we advise you to surf internet forum before making any purchase including our picabot.

This post has been edited by Mationz: Jun 2 2010, 03:20 PM
+Quote Post
HoyHoySum
post Jun 2 2010, 05:48 PM

Getting Started

Thanks for your comment.

Did you see the okusanno new model. It looks the same like picabot. What is difference compare to your picabot?
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jun 3 2010, 03:30 PM

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 2 2010, 05:48 PM)
Thanks for your comment.

Did you see the okusanno new model. It looks the same like picabot. What is difference compare to your picabot?
I think it is not approprate to talk good or bad about competitor product in publics forum. We leave it to the user to give the comments. What i can say is picaBot is built for reliability and work best on fine dust due to it's powerful suction turbine.
Generally if design and material used on components are the same such as wheel, roller blades, brush and turbine, the performances and reliability will also be the same.

Interested to own one picaBot?

This post has been edited by Mationz: Jun 3 2010, 03:33 PM
+Quote Post
HoyHoySum
post Jun 3 2010, 06:36 PM

Getting Started

Well fisrt i got to get rid of my old okusanno as it does not give a good impression to my wife. I do not want to bring another "ROBOT" back to the house. These robots are not cheap mind you...

Unless of course if i tell my wife, i find a stray ROBOT.....May i keep it wifey...
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jun 5 2010, 09:39 AM

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 3 2010, 06:36 PM)
Well fisrt i got to get rid of my old okusanno as it does not give a good impression to my wife. I do not want to bring another "ROBOT" back to the house. These robots are not cheap mind you...

Unless of course if i tell my wife, i find a stray ROBOT.....May i keep it wifey...
Haha.. sad to hear your bad experiences effecting your wife confident in 'ROBOT'. Hope she will not reject this useful technology, give another brand a changes. Check it out on internet forum before making any purchase.
Thanks for sharing your experiences.
+Quote Post
scsoo
post Jun 9 2010, 02:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 1 2010, 04:50 PM)
Please AVOID it if can buy the original iROBOT as my friends one still using after 2 years...

Why don't just get the iRobot Roomba? My Roomba now more than 1 years old already and still have all its original parts. All my replacement parts still in original plastic bags as the original parts still work fine.

That time I got it, I use the 0% instalment offer by the local iRobot distributor... so not that painful to the wallet. rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
overthemoon
post Jun 9 2010, 11:31 PM

Getting Started

SC500 - mind sharing the contact number of the iRobot local distributor ?? How exactly in the 0% instalment scheme like?
+Quote Post
HoyHoySum
post Jun 9 2010, 11:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(scsoo @ Jun 9 2010, 02:08 PM)
Why don't just get the iRobot Roomba? My Roomba now more than 1 years old already and still have all its original parts. All my replacement parts still in original plastic bags as the original parts still work fine.

That time I got it, I use the 0% instalment offer by the local iRobot distributor... so not that painful to the wallet.  rclxms.gif
rclxub.gif You smart Chap!
+Quote Post
scsoo
post Jun 10 2010, 08:59 AM

Getting Started

I got it more than a year ago.. at that time, I think one of those Home Exhibition..... Think you can google for the local distributor, cannot remember the name already.. also lazy to dig out the invoice.... biggrin.gif
The 0% instalment was offered during the exhibition, not sure still available now... its like those with those electrical chain.. pay with credit card, then choose how long you want to pay.. 1 month, 10 month.. 20 month.. 1000000 months.... biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
overthemoon
post Jun 10 2010, 05:00 PM

Getting Started

Thanks for the head's up ... Has the Roomba served you well so far ?? Any negative points ? Cheers.
+Quote Post
scsoo
post Jun 10 2010, 05:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(overthemoon @ Jun 10 2010, 06:00 PM)
Thanks for the head's up ... Has the Roomba served you well so far ?? Any negative points ? Cheers.
So far its doing well... It get the job done... mimimal maintenance.. just need to empty its bin, clean it brushes and such....
Its is quite solid, nothing broken so far...
Negative point... hmmm wish it can mop the floor as well..... biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jun 10 2010, 05:56 PM

QUOTE(overthemoon @ Jun 10 2010, 05:00 PM)
Someone has did a simple analisis between roomba and picaBot at forum below
http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....pic=15835&st=30

PS: see reply #42

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 9 2010, 11:49 PM)
rclxub.gif You smart Chap!
We also have 0% installment plan.

+Quote Post
HoyHoySum
post Jun 10 2010, 06:27 PM

Getting Started

Installment plan is actually offered by the banks and nothing to do with seller.

Give Face to Mationz, he is selling pikabot whilst you all promoting iRomba!

No more irobot here, PIKABOT! Long live PIKABOT!

So how ada discount lebih if promote you?

This post has been edited by HoyHoySum: Jun 10 2010, 06:29 PM
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jun 11 2010, 04:01 PM

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 10 2010, 06:27 PM)
Installment plan is actually offered by the banks and nothing to do with seller.

Give Face to Mationz, he is selling pikabot whilst you all promoting iRomba!

No more irobot here, PIKABOT! Long live PIKABOT!

So how ada discount lebih if promote you?
Haha.. It is okay... Some will find that iRobot is better suit them and some prefer picaBot. All products have their pros and cons... If a product have no selling point then it will be closed shop or use desperate method to get sales ..
+Quote Post
glassenergiz
post Jul 26 2010, 10:53 PM

would like to find out how much is the power adapter as well as a replacement battery?

Added on July 27, 2010, 5:39 amthanks for your interest..
we are selling power adapter for picabot for RM132
battery 2800mAH for RM220.

SO EXPENSIVE...any cheaper for the power adapter?

This post has been edited by glassenergiz: Jul 27 2010, 05:39 AM
+Quote Post
icebreaker_0089
post Jan 22 2011, 07:01 PM

QUOTE(scsoo @ Jun 10 2010, 08:59 AM)
I got it more than a year ago.. at that time, I think one of those Home Exhibition..... Think you can google for the local distributor, cannot remember the name already.. also lazy to dig out the invoice....  biggrin.gif
The 0% instalment was offered during the exhibition, not sure still available now... its like those with those electrical chain.. pay with credit card, then choose how long you want to pay.. 1 month, 10 month.. 20 month.. 1000000 months....  biggrin.gif
erm.. i dun think there is any banks tat will offer 1000000 months.. rclxub.gif

yea, home exhibitions are the best place where ure able to have a look and compare the robots.

QUOTE(overthemoon @ Jun 10 2010, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE(scsoo @ Jun 10 2010, 05:34 PM)
So far its doing well... It get the job done... mimimal maintenance.. just need to empty its bin, clean it brushes and such....
Its is quite solid, nothing broken so far...
Negative point... hmmm wish it can mop the floor as well.....  biggrin.gif
Hm.. Im using a picabot and a irobot myself..

trust me, picabot has a much easier maintainence..

just open the cover, take the container out, n wash it! c? hehehe.. irobot can wash? try it..
then the next thing is u hav to send ur irobot into hospital.. hahaha

irobot is also a good robot, jz tat it's more suitable for western homes.. it focus more on bigger items...

picabot was designed in a way where people are more particular in small and fine particles such as dust and hair..

one more thing that i realized, irobot cant handle hairs... mad.gif
everytime it goes thru my dressing table, it stucks all the hair at the plastic net and trust me, tat's so so so annoying to clean it...

well, i saw somebody posted up there y not buy irobot? hahahaa... y u go buy a mistsubishi lancer when proton inspira is exactly the same thing?
cos its cheaper dude! hahahaa...

currently in da market all the robots does not hav 'eyes' and 'memory' yet.. so it still works on a probrability way to pick up rusbish..

So if ure geting a robot, jz bare in mind, choose a cheaper one tat provides warranty and spare parts at a reasonable price, BUT not okusano.. cos yea, ive heard complains like sh*t.. hahahaha...

erm.. hahaha.. ts, belanja me since im doing u a free promotion.. hahaha...
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jan 22 2011, 07:23 PM

QUOTE(icebreaker_0089 @ Jan 22 2011, 07:01 PM)
erm.. i dun think there is any banks tat will offer 1000000 months..  rclxub.gif

yea, home exhibitions are the best place where ure able to have a look and compare the robots.
Hm.. Im using a picabot and a irobot myself..

trust me, picabot has a much easier maintainence..

just open the cover, take the container out, n wash it! c? hehehe.. irobot can wash? try it..
then the next thing is u hav to send ur irobot into hospital.. hahaha

irobot is also a good robot, jz tat it's more suitable for western homes.. it focus more on bigger items...

picabot was designed in a way where people are more particular in small and fine particles such as dust and hair..

one more thing that i realized, irobot cant handle hairs... mad.gif
everytime it goes thru my dressing table, it stucks all the hair at the plastic net and trust me, tat's so so so annoying to clean it...

well,  i saw somebody posted up there y not buy irobot? hahahaa... y u go buy a mistsubishi lancer when proton inspira is exactly the same thing?
cos its cheaper dude! hahahaa...

currently in da market all the robots does not hav 'eyes' and 'memory' yet.. so it still works on a probrability way to pick up rusbish..

So if ure geting a robot, jz bare in mind, choose a cheaper one tat provides warranty and spare parts  a reasonable price, BUT not okusano.. cos yea, ive heard complains like sh*t.. hahahaha...

erm.. hahaha.. ts, belanja me since im doing u a free promotion.. hahaha...
Thanks for the good comment, bro! rclxms.gif
Special free gift for you, if you can intro a friend buy a picabot from us. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
wirelessdude
post Apr 28 2011, 10:20 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Saw in The Star ad that there will be a "special" promo at Homedec this weekend at RM1,588 - isn't that the price that you're selling here?
+Quote Post
coolguyz98
post May 12 2011, 12:24 AM

Whats the best price for Picabot now? Plz PM me. TQ
+Quote Post
guymarmalade
post Jul 20 2011, 02:09 PM

made in malaysia should be selling cheaper, instead selling at made in USA price
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jul 20 2011, 04:43 PM

QUOTE(guymarmalade @ Jul 20 2011, 02:09 PM)
made in malaysia should be selling cheaper, instead selling at made in USA price
picaBot is Malaysia brand. This robot is designed and made by Metapo's US, same maker as Cleanmate 365. You are welcome to search Cleanmate 365 in the internet to see the review.

+Quote Post
pay3d
post Aug 12 2011, 01:45 PM

Getting Started

best price bro...thanks...
+Quote Post
ryuzaki_L
post Aug 13 2011, 03:25 PM

On my way

best price bro...thanks
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Aug 13 2011, 04:09 PM

QUOTE(pay3d @ Aug 12 2011, 01:45 PM)
best price bro...thanks...
QUOTE(ryuzaki_L @ Aug 13 2011, 03:25 PM)
best price bro...thanks
Current promo RM1588.
+Quote Post
cookwithjamie
post Oct 4 2011, 05:11 PM

Getting Started

try samsung navibot, it makes the house super clean.

I almost bought the crazy okusano before deciding on the samsung navibot. Okusano was Rm900 it's noisy, it's kinda stupid like a cochroach losing it's head, keep banging the wall.

I've been using the samsung navibot for almost a year now and no complaint so far, infact I have actually ignored it and it's still doing its job best smile.gif
+Quote Post
KFC87cjs
post Oct 5 2011, 10:19 AM

PM me the best price thanks ~~~
+Quote Post
cam40729
post Oct 12 2011, 06:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cookwithjamie @ Oct 4 2011, 05:11 PM)
try samsung navibot, it makes the house super clean.

I almost bought the crazy okusano before deciding on the samsung navibot. Okusano was Rm900 it's noisy, it's kinda stupid like a cochroach losing it's head, keep banging the wall.

I've been using the samsung navibot for almost a year now and no complaint so far, infact I have actually ignored it and it's still doing its job best smile.gif
how much is Samsung?
+Quote Post
cookwithjamie
post Oct 24 2011, 05:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cam40729 @ Oct 12 2011, 06:53 PM)
how much is Samsung?
bought it for 1899
+Quote Post
svage98
post Oct 25 2011, 11:09 PM

Casual

PM me latest price thanks.
+Quote Post
lkc
post Oct 29 2011, 09:55 PM

QUOTE(Mationz @ Aug 13 2011, 04:09 PM)
Current promo RM1588.

PM

Hi, I have been following the price of 1588 since last year, any special offer for the coming festive season? Pls PM me. Thks.

+Quote Post
spicediablo
post Nov 24 2011, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HoyHoySum @ Jun 1 2010, 03:50 PM)

+1. I am owner of Okusano, within 6 months the battery has already worn down and will operate only 30 minutes which is not enough to cover even 1000 sq feet. Sent back to service centre to get it replaced with a new battery. Initially lasted about 120 minutes. It's 1 year now and it comes out for 2 minutes and return to charging. The reason being there is no regulated charger. the charger will charge the battery until the next scheduled job before it cuts the charging and the robot comes out to do its job. With this constant charging, it will be a miracle if the battery can last long. Picabot users, please feedback on ur battery life. I am tired of this Okusano robot. My advise, stay away from it.
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Nov 28 2011, 10:52 AM

QUOTE(spicediablo @ Nov 24 2011, 02:20 PM)
+1. I am owner of Okusano, within 6 months the battery has already worn down and will operate only 30 minutes which is not enough to cover even 1000 sq feet. Sent back to service centre to get it replaced with a new battery. Initially lasted about 120 minutes. It's 1 year now and it comes out for 2 minutes and return to charging. The reason being there is no regulated charger. the charger will charge the battery until the next scheduled job before it cuts the charging and the robot comes out to do its job. With this constant charging, it will be a miracle if the battery can last long. Picabot users, please feedback on ur battery life. I am tired of this Okusano robot. My advise, stay away from it.
Hi spicediablo, Picabot do not have this problem. For existing picaBot user, please refer to the DVD instruction manual for optimizing picaBot capability and reliability.
+Quote Post
svage98
post Dec 7 2011, 09:15 PM

Casual

How much is it now?
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Dec 7 2011, 09:34 PM

QUOTE(svage98 @ Dec 7 2011, 09:15 PM)
How much is it now?
Normal price is RM 1888. We are give promo price RM 1588 with free 2drive easymop.
+Quote Post
alvint
post Dec 18 2011, 12:11 PM

how much with delivery and how long would it take =)

If wanna do COD where?

QUOTE(Mationz @ Dec 7 2011, 09:34 PM)
Normal price is RM 1888. We are give promo price RM 1588 with free 2drive easymop.
+Quote Post
Zapp
post Dec 24 2011, 09:06 AM

Is the promo still on? Can I just walk in to your outlet to get this promo? Pm me best price too. Thanks

This post has been edited by Zapp: Dec 24 2011, 09:08 AM
+Quote Post
zefrina
post Jul 3 2012, 01:54 PM

Hi, I am considering buying one..
what's the different between terrabot and picabot evo2, other than the pricing?
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Jul 3 2012, 02:20 PM

QUOTE(zefrina @ Jul 3 2012, 01:54 PM)
Hi, I am considering buying one..
what's the different between terrabot and picabot evo2, other than the pricing?
It is all depend what dirts are in your house and how do you intended to use it
picaBot works better if majority of your dirts are fine such as dust, short fur and short hairs (stay near to construction site). Meanwhile terraBot better on breadcrumbs, rice, pet fur, long hairs and as well as dust.

Also you need to consider whether you need timer to start or timer to stop, low noise, etc..

+Quote Post
coconutzz
post Jul 30 2012, 08:34 AM

On my way

Bro can pm me what is the difference between Picabot evo 2M vs Terrabot BL21A?

Which would you highly recommend?
+Quote Post
iguy
post Dec 1 2012, 04:38 AM

me too bro..thks
+Quote Post
Mationz
post Dec 1 2012, 09:52 AM

QUOTE(Mationz @ Jul 3 2012, 02:20 PM)
It is all depend what dirts are in your house and how do you intended to use it
picaBot works better if majority of your dirts are fine such as dust, short fur and short hairs  (stay near to construction site). Meanwhile terraBot better on breadcrumbs, rice, pet fur, long hairs and as well as dust.

Also you need to consider whether you need timer to start or timer to stop, low noise, etc..
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0857sec    1.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 07:59 AM