Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTS] terraBot BL21A

views

HoyHoySum
post Jun 1 2010, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

Hi, i have own the old okusanno however very dissapointed with it. There is a major design flaw on the unit where the bumper is lower than the body therfore always kena "sangkut" under the chair often. Unit always jammed if caught by wires or string, caught never mind the rubber roller blades easily damage if get caught. Even hair also will spoilt it. Pls AVOID this okusanno and btw it is very noisy....All the parts easily spoilt.....Press switch, tyres, roller blade, rubber parts wont last.....Please AVOID it if can buy the original iROBOT as my friends one still using after 2 years...

Does you picabot suffer the same thing? I have seen okusanno coming out with a new model like picabot....

is it the same one with yours? Is there any difference? Pls let me know..

This post has been edited by HoyHoySum: Jun 1 2010, 03:54 PM
HoyHoySum
post Jun 2 2010, 05:48 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

Thanks for your comment.

Did you see the okusanno new model. It looks the same like picabot. What is difference compare to your picabot?
HoyHoySum
post Jun 3 2010, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

Well fisrt i got to get rid of my old okusanno as it does not give a good impression to my wife. I do not want to bring another "ROBOT" back to the house. These robots are not cheap mind you...

Unless of course if i tell my wife, i find a stray ROBOT.....May i keep it wifey...
HoyHoySum
post Jun 9 2010, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(scsoo @ Jun 9 2010, 02:08 PM)
Why don't just get the iRobot Roomba? My Roomba now more than 1 years old already and still have all its original parts. All my replacement parts still in original plastic bags as the original parts still work fine.

That time I got it, I use the 0% instalment offer by the local iRobot distributor... so not that painful to the wallet.  rclxms.gif
rclxub.gif You smart Chap!
HoyHoySum
post Jun 10 2010, 06:27 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

Installment plan is actually offered by the banks and nothing to do with seller.

Give Face to Mationz, he is selling pikabot whilst you all promoting iRomba!

No more irobot here, PIKABOT! Long live PIKABOT!

So how ada discount lebih if promote you?

This post has been edited by HoyHoySum: Jun 10 2010, 06:29 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.82    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:59 PM