for more info on this event please head down to http://dinarshadstudio.blogspot.com/
:: Photo Theraphy Series I : A Journey to Photo Therapy ::
Dinarshad Studio is organizing an Outdoor Travel and Photography Workshop. The event will be taking place at Kuala Tahan, Taman Negara, for 3 days and 2 nights. Participants will have the chance to relax, enjoying nature while learning something new at the same time.
Date : 7th to 9th May 2010
Venue : Kuala Tahan Taman Negara
Fees : rm450 (including food and shelter)
- Cave Explorations at Gua Telinga
- Night Jungle Walk, visit Tahan Hide for Wildlife Observations
- Botanic Jungle Trekking, Canopy Walkway
- Rapid Shootings to Jeram Nusa
- Leisure time at Abai Stream
- Visit Orang Asli Village, Batek' The Forest People.
Other info :
- Food and Shelter will be provided
- Participants will have to bring their own camera for this trip (compact camera also acceptable)
- Participants also may bring their own laptop
- Limited to 20 people only, first come first serve basis
- Certificate will be given to participants.
For payment, please bank in to Bank Muamalat under the name Dinarshad Studio. account number 12060002637718.
Please contact or sms Din Arshad at 019 3353221 for confirmation of your payment.
You can do an early booking by making a 50% payment of the full fees. (RM225 and no refund). All payment by cash must be made by 29th april 2010 and payment by inter bank transfer is on 26th april 2010.
For more information, you can contact :
Mr.Dinarshad - 019 3353221
Mr.Esry - 013 3015501
Mr.Haniff - 013 7237118 or ym! anipszero