Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will you spend 10k to go traveling? (Travel)

views

subliminal_dreams
post Sep 16 2020, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(L.Torreira @ Aug 21 2020, 10:21 AM)
My recommendation is to go to Turkey now. Their Turkey Lira depreciates very deep so their foods etc must be super cheap and holiday like a king there
This is not necessarily true, most of the touristy places including hotels are priced in euros. And even though the lira is tanking, inflation is driving prices up. It's still a nice place to visit though.
subliminal_dreams
post Sep 16 2020, 03:43 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(yolo1990 @ Sep 15 2020, 06:14 PM)
If I go on vacations, I'm willing to spend. Rent car, stay in 4-5 star hotels, go for 2-3weeks, without any planning. wake up every morning only decide where do or drive to another town. Book last min hotel because i don't know where i will end up. If im going to cheap out then I rather don't go. stay in malaysia.
That's just me la. Im not the smartest person here, that's why im stupid with my money.
I was, or perhaps still, the same. It's the whole experience, something you can't really factor in rationally with money. I can't fathom how people willing to fly to foreign lands but skimp on food, surviving on maggi or biscuits... but I guess to each his/her own.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.77    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd October 2020 - 04:10 PM