Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will you spend 10k to go traveling? (Travel)

views

pleasuresaurus
post Oct 18 2012, 05:09 PM

spin spin sugar
2,249 posts

Financial capability aside, I'd say willingness to spend on travel ultimately depends on the individual's sense of values.

If a person is of the kind who believes satisfaction and contentment in life comes in the form of possessions like material/physical trappings, it hardly seems plausible at all hmm.gif .

But for someone who believes that what matters in life is the sights, sounds and experiences that they are able to soak in in their fleeting existence, then there is no question about it. If one has that desire, that drive, that wanderlust, that urge "to boldly go where no man has gone before", then 10k is just the beginning biggrin.gif .
pleasuresaurus
post Oct 19 2012, 09:47 PM

spin spin sugar
2,249 posts

QUOTE(fylgyp @ Oct 19 2012, 06:06 PM)
Spend 8k altogether for 1 month in Europe.

Totally worth it.
That's a pretty affordable trip man, considering 1 month.Where'd u go in EU?
pleasuresaurus
post Oct 20 2012, 04:00 PM

spin spin sugar
2,249 posts

QUOTE(fylgyp @ Oct 20 2012, 09:06 AM)
The best things are always free.
thumbup.gif spot on mang!

How did u move about? I mean, did u use major towns as a base and then took daily trains/make daytrips to and from the places u wanted to visit? Or did u hop from place to place continuously w/o being based anywhere in particular?

I'm curious cuz I found it a bit tedious to cook as I moved around a lot in my last trip and lugging all the food stuff with me from hostel to hostel wasn't practical. I usually end up buying stuff from the supermarket or grocer, but had to limit it to things that would last like bread etc.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0275sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th November 2020 - 07:06 AM