Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Will you spend 10k to go traveling?

views

h3ll0
post Feb 20 2012, 08:11 PM

29 posts

how about if travelling by joining travel agency? I'm planning to travel by travel agency (I'm thinking about Apple Holiday) coz they include everything already, the flight tickets, hotels, meals, etc.. can anyone share their experience if it's worth it to spend 10k?
h3ll0
post Feb 21 2012, 11:14 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(mmyy @ Feb 20 2012, 08:31 PM)
Where are you planning to go?
planning to go to central europe, here's the itinerary
according to the itinerary, they are going to belgium + france + netherlands within 8 days, is it too rushing or 8 days are enough already?

QUOTE(Warfare08 @ Feb 21 2012, 01:03 AM)
I spent about 8k to travel around SEA countries in year 2011 alone (2k each trip). I visited 4 different countries with the 8k alone, which excluding my business trip to Beijing.
I made the itinerary myself, booking myself, research myself, etc. and I must say that I've learnt a whole lot more than my previous trips to SEA countries. Soul searching trip is not an easy trip to plan IMHO tongue.gif

2k each trip??! woahhh you must be very good in planning a trip!

QUOTE(stimix @ Feb 21 2012, 10:48 AM)
Just read my earlier comment.. I dun spent >RM2K on all my oversea travels so far haha and that inc of airfare, hotel, food & transportation haha
usually how long did you take to plan a trip ahead? I really wanna go travelling without overspending sad.gif
h3ll0
post Feb 21 2012, 11:30 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Feb 21 2012, 11:20 AM)
Normally 1-2mth ahead of time.. My best resources so far is Mat Sputnik's blog. I copied lotsa his itineraries actually  blush.gif My best copied job from his was my Cambodian -Siem Riep trip..Even copied what he did by walking to the Malay's Champa village  blush.gif  rclxms.gif
i see..can u post his blog's link here? ady view his profile but he didn't put the link to his blog. Wanna read his blog too =)
hopefully I can plan my budget trip too
h3ll0
post Feb 21 2012, 02:08 PM

29 posts

^hopefully I'll be able to plan 2k trip too =) so far my trip (just 2 for now) both exceeds 2k..

oh btw, did you use public transportation to travel around? coz usually the transport itself already require loads of cash

QUOTE(mat sputnik @ Feb 21 2012, 11:33 AM)
Hi h3ll0, pls click HERE.

It's a non-commercial blog, clean, no adverts. I did it to document my journeys. It's like a personal journal. smile.gif
Thanks.

===
thanks for the link! I've just gone through ur blog, you surely travel a lot!
h3ll0
post Feb 21 2012, 07:34 PM

29 posts

^thanks for ur reply
I guess both are also fine, but maybe I'll have a company to travel along w me if I'm planning to travel without tour biggrin.gif

gonna check out Reliance too =)

*edit : checked the Reliance website, how do you check the prices? or I have to call them? they don't provide the dates either

This post has been edited by h3ll0: Feb 21 2012, 07:48 PM
h3ll0
post Feb 23 2012, 12:44 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(mat sputnik @ Feb 21 2012, 08:37 PM)
Just saw your itinerary. Looks pretty good but compact, all the major spots covered.
===
ya you're right, the itinerary is so compact, I prefer to spend more time on certain places actually
the pictures you posted & your blog really inspire me to work & earn money a lot & travel! don't know when will I able to do that though sweat.gif

QUOTE(mmyy @ Feb 22 2012, 10:24 PM)
For Reliance, I usually see their ads in the newspapers and call, or walk-in their offices get their really nice brochures and quotations tongue.gif
People always say Apple is the best for Japan tours, while Reliance is the best for Europe tours. Just what I heard. Just choose the one with the itinerary you like best I guess (usually Apple is slightly more expensive)
I joined Apple before to Korea, I'm really satisfied with them, but yea kinda expensive
ok will check more about Reliance =) thank you

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 PM