Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will you spend 10k to go traveling? (Travel)

views

deqna
post Feb 22 2012, 10:52 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Feb 22 2012, 03:33 PM)
Travel on budget is not hard. just abit of planning & research. On how much you willing to spend really depending on how much is your airfare & prebooked hotel

Most of the time I just bought these two. And normally go on budget promo fare.. 'So for eg..If you can get cheap fare to Tokyo let say ~RM500/pax return, Hotel triple sharing at RM400/pax for 5 nites. Your actual total cost only RM900 no matter how you want to spend.

Therafter when you're there how much you want to spend also depending on you. Tranport probably ~RM300/wk, food ~ RM80/day (600yen/meal) & souvenirs/entrance ~ RM200.. no matter how I calculate, I think RM900/pax/wk is more than enough even to Tokyo haha. Thus Why need to spend RM10K when you can get similar Holiday for <RM2K/pax even to Tokyo haha
stimix, u are right.. it is very enjoyable doing budget travelling.. doing the research, planning, it is worth it once you reach the destination.

most of my travel was budget travel, even i've done siem riep with only rm300 budget... hehehe... my most expensive travel so far was 2.5k, to osaka/kyoto/nara recently..
ohh, i really envy those who had been europe.. planning to go europe once got enough budget.. brows.gif brows.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th December 2020 - 06:32 AM