Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Will you spend 10k to go traveling?

views

alvinboey
post Jun 17 2020, 05:36 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Jun 16 2020, 01:52 PM)
If go Africa can kena bot fly  shocking.gif or other parasitic infection
puke.gif i didnt know what was botfly so i kasi google first thing i see is " Removing botfly larvae from under human skin "
aiks yuksssssssssssssssss...i feel a little sick ish already puke.gif sad.gif
alvinboey
post Jun 18 2020, 05:31 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Jun 17 2020, 06:26 PM)
Hehe  laugh.gif

Here's a short educational video on botfly infection

The botflies use mosquitoes as an agent to lay their eggs on humans

doh.gif jangan la.....preview also enuf to make the stomach flip... rclxub.gif puke.gif
alvinboey
post Jun 18 2020, 05:35 PM

42 posts

holiday is subjective gua.....if u like the beach spend that money go maldives sure the level of satisfaction is like super max..but if u like beach then go places like Japan mayb wil enjoy but level of satisfaction diff...
if you like country like japan and you end up spending going to place like europe also not satisfied...
we all have diff preference on what we enjoy, want to see
some go wanna see scenery some wanna makan..
imagine u super hardcore foodie then end up whole trip only scenery also sure emo wan...
alvinboey
post Aug 21 2020, 11:51 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(L.Torreira @ Aug 21 2020, 10:18 AM)
I don't enjoy Japan so will not go back again to Japan. But my mission is to explore different countries except Bali is exceptionally to be missed
why bali ? also why turkey >.< mom went there all she took was many diff pic of stones..which they look somewhat similar..then didnt get to sit hot air baloon cause of i dunno what reason close..but this was last year or 2 years ago la..
ive not been to turkey but in my head all that pop up are stones....there was once a friend's friend dropby while we had dinner to pass like souvenir and he just got back from turkey..
i didnt know him but i asked how was the stones n he just started laughing >.<
alvinboey
post Sep 1 2020, 04:49 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(alvinboey @ Aug 21 2020, 11:51 AM)
why bali ? also why turkey >.< mom went there all she took was many diff pic of stones..which they look somewhat similar..then didnt get to sit hot air baloon cause  of i dunno what reason close..but this was last year or 2 years ago la..
ive not been to turkey but in my head all that pop up are stones....there was once a friend's friend dropby while we had dinner to pass like souvenir and he just got back from turkey..
i didnt know him but i asked how was the stones n he just started laughing >.<
true..sigh but now we're stuck..random question have u visited our local historical places?
i personally nvr been but when go out of the country will sweat.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0223sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:07 PM