Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Will you spend 10k to go traveling? (Travel)

views

TSabubin
post Jan 14 2010, 03:03 PM, updated 11y ago

Look at all my stars!!
9,678 posts

Traveling around MY is fine as it's cheap. But what about going to US or UK or Japan and other countries. Those are expensive.

So, are you willing to spend 10k (for you and your partner) to go traveling? Because that 10k is for airplane ticket, hotel lodging, traveling fees, tickets and food only. That means 10k just gone like that.

For some people it is worth it but for some you get nothing (tangible) in the end.

Discuss....
TSabubin
post Jan 14 2010, 03:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,678 posts

Other asean countries are relatively cheap compared to developed countries like US, UK, Japan and even Australia. Places like Las Vegas or Japan or Europe is a must go for people who like traveling.

Personally, I do not like going to backward places like China or India. The people there are really crazy. Con here, con there and so dirty.

Anyway...10k is considered quite low for 2 people if you are going to traveling in Europe. No way it's enough.

Let's say it take you like 6-12 months to save up 10k then go travel, all gone.
TSabubin
post Jan 15 2010, 03:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,678 posts

yeah..i guess 10k is not too much if you do it like once every few years. For people who can afford (rich) it is nothing to them.

Average ppl like me would have to travel less and enjoy every penny spend. Haha...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.95    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th November 2020 - 08:24 PM