> Five Stones @ ss2/72 Investment

views

mini orchard
post Jun 19 2021, 06:17 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(Jdite @ Jun 19 2021, 01:49 AM)
This is classic example of pure incompetency of the property manager. No need to to taichi here and there.
Since they take over the management in 2016, the lifts have seen unscheduled breakdowns regularly, yet until 2021 still can't resolve it...If I were the MC already sack 9 them.
Dont have to wait to be sack. Can always resign.

'No money', the best award PM also cannot resolve.

This post has been edited by mini orchard: Jun 19 2021, 06:44 AM
Babizz
post Jun 19 2021, 06:44 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

QUOTE(Jdite @ Jun 18 2021, 11:49 AM)
This is classic example of pure incompetency of the property manager. No need to to taichi here and there.
Since they take over the management in 2016, the lifts have seen unscheduled breakdowns regularly, yet until 2021 still can't resolve it...If I were the MC already sack 9 them.
+100.
If the MC is 'stingy', KF can always resign
Since the property manager is not good at solving problems, MC can fire them

works both ways but to me, incompetency on both ends. i have changed my property manager for one of my condos b4 also. not hard to do. just need to get them illegally to do a site visit to assess the condo tongue.gif tongue.gif
Babizz
post Jun 19 2021, 07:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

google review comment:

The only thing they seriously need to improve on is the elevator at Block E. It keeps on needing maintenance every few days and the sensor of the elevator door is not good, the door will close even when you're about to get out of the elevator, until it touches you. Which is not safe for us. One elevator broke down last 2 weeks and they still haven't got it repaired...

The quality of this Condominium does not match the value of the property. Floor slab super thin, we can hear our neighbour upstairs footsteps, and kids running, throwing toys and marbles on the floor and even turning off and on their light switches. Neighbour upstairs are inconsiderate. Both the management and security guards do not do anything despite noise complaints. They are too scared to offend the occupants. The carpark is positioned so badly. Our 2nd and 3rd parking spot is sandwiche in between 2 walls where you can't really park a medium sized sedan with barely enough space to get out. The cleaning team cleans at peak hours and never bothers to put a sign. My husband and I have slipped after they mop the floor on the ramp. Complain to management, nothing happens. The security is lax. I can't say specifics here.

Very overpriced condo property in the heart of SS 2. Impressive first look, but facilities unkept.

mini orchard
post Jun 19 2021, 08:25 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

Change MC .
BigMan123
post Jun 19 2021, 10:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,426 posts

To be fair, this is the only negative comment. Rest are fairly positive

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jun 19 2021, 07:04 AM)
google review comment:
The only thing they seriously need to improve on is the elevator at Block E. It keeps on needing maintenance every few days and the sensor of the elevator door is not good, the door will close even when you're about to get out of the elevator, until it touches you. Which is not safe for us. One elevator broke down last 2 weeks and they still haven't got it repaired...

The quality of this Condominium does not match the value of the property. Floor slab super thin, we can hear our neighbour upstairs footsteps, and kids running, throwing toys and marbles on the floor and even turning off and on their light switches. Neighbour upstairs are inconsiderate. Both the management and security guards do not do anything despite noise complaints. They are too scared to offend the occupants. The carpark is positioned so badly. Our 2nd and 3rd parking spot is sandwiche in between 2 walls where you can't really park a medium sized sedan with barely enough space to get out. The cleaning team cleans at peak hours and never bothers to put a sign. My husband and I have slipped after they mop the floor on the ramp. Complain to management, nothing happens. The security is lax. I can't say specifics here.

Very overpriced condo property in the heart of SS 2.  Impressive first look, but facilities unkept.

25 Pages « < 23 24 25Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:22 AM