Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

For Small and Medium Business Owners, Come In and Share Your Biz.

views

IGax2000
post Dec 19 2009, 04:17 PM

On my way
641 posts

i notice that u manage those successful business not more than 4 years, i wonder if it really provixe good cash flow, why don't u just get someone to take care of it and let snow ball roll become bigger? so what is the latest business u r doing right now?
IGax2000
post Dec 30 2009, 11:42 PM

On my way
641 posts

local ppl should be consider 1st....
don't u realise that KL is flooding with a lot foreign worker nowadays...sorry no offended.
Just my opinion!!
IGax2000
post Jan 12 2010, 11:01 PM

On my way
641 posts

QUOTE(am_eniey @ Jan 12 2010, 05:41 PM)
still no respon for this !
actually what bro eydek said is very true, that's the problem that most of the business owner facing. Nowadays, really hard to get local ppl cuz for example fresh graduate not willing to lower down their salary requirement, working attitute not so good lar...bla bla..

i come from interior furnishing line, i also hard to get local young man to work, they think the work is very hard and want to work with aircon environment like shopping center.

as a businessman, our main purpose is to earn money. but this time i really stay firm with my position not to take any foreigner as worker . i don't mind paying higher to local ppl.

all back to the basis, this is our goverment policies problem. seems like until today, they still let this scenario rolling!! vmad.gif
IGax2000
post Nov 11 2010, 12:41 PM

On my way
641 posts

is it at UTAR Kampar, ipoh? hmm.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0666sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:58 PM