Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What is the best online broker malaysia?, opinions

views

josephng
post Jun 25 2013, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
69 posts

Dear all,

I'm from the business development dept of SJ Securities Sdn Bhd. Just wanted to provide a few updates for you guys here.

I have just emailed the moderator from www.i3investor.com to update their summary list of brokers in Malaysia. I think it's a good website for you to have a glance on which brokers, their rates and some of their special services. Here's the link:

List Of Broker Firms In Malaysia

As for SJ Securities, this is the summary of what we offer:

Online Brokerage Rates

0-100k: 0.42%
>100k: 0.35%
Intraday: 0.15%
Minimum: RM12
Cash upfront: negotiable

Trading Limit

2 x cash collateral, 1 x shares collateral

Payment Method

-Online and direct bank-in: Maybank & CIMB

Special Offers/ Feature

-Trading platform is using N2N Connect and now it can be used with all browsers without major issues
-Supports Good Till Date (GTD) order - order valid until a certain date specified by the client.
-Interest free margin account for purchase contracts up to T+10 (SJenie SMarT)
-Mobile trading available via iMSL@SJenie app for Android (Google Play) & Apple (App Store)

Summary:

- I won't say that SJ offers the best brokerage rates in town, but SJ does offer some margin products with attractive features (T+10 contracts, holding contract up to 1 calendar month).
- SJ has realtime stock quotes and tracker. You can sign up for free at www.sjec.com (Just click 'Sign Up' on the top right corner)
- From time to time, SJ does come up some attractive promotions (like recently, SJ offered a 'Give Me 5' promotion, which is a cash-upfront trading with commission as low as 0.042% or min. RM5)

A Little Bit of Myself:

- I just recently joined this company and my job is to develop business for the company (SJ Securities is on a major expansion stage to become a 1+1 broker company)
- I came from two investment banks before I joined here. This is my third broker firm
- I am a dual licenced broker (equities, futures and options)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Will help to answer you if I have the time.

Regards.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0284sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:43 PM