Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [Case Solved] yunaalisa case., money refunded + compensation.

codex
post Oct 16 2009, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
231 posts

we cant simply put a pic of a person here rite?
unless you have confirmed plus a valid proof then the person picture can be reveal
am i correct? what if the person in the picture is not the one that scam you?
might need a mod to review this case
ExpZero
post Oct 16 2009, 12:53 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

QUOTE(G_KeN @ Oct 15 2009, 09:50 PM)
Hmm, doubt its him though, why would a guy who owns a dslr camera and an iphone not being able to send 'mere' rm4xx worth of stuff? Oh yeah, try to lodge a police report and with the report, u can head up to the bnk to identify the acc holder's details and see if it matches te details given by mr. codex. smile.gif
btw, rm280 for a mamba n sphex is just too good to be true..
Maybe he get all his stuff by cheating others?

QUOTE(tech_frix @ Oct 15 2009, 11:54 PM)
i doubt that he wrote his add on that pos slip...
he edy know that he will send u an empty box, y bother giving real add aite??
I think he ask his brother/sister to wrap that stuff to me because I was told that he is over his granny house(and he forget to bring his phone, thus he didn't take my call on monday), and I think it's him that send the item because he mms me a picture of he holding the pos laju receipt. Maybe it's a misunderstood where his sister/brother jsut wrap the casing instead of full package?

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Oct 16 2009, 01:07 AM)
Are you sure the DSLR is his belonging? are you sure he just bought an iphone?  sweat.gif
He just told me he bought an iphone, btw, he posted a thread to trade his nokia with iphone.

Added on October 16, 2009, 1:07 pm
QUOTE(G_KeN @ Oct 15 2009, 09:50 PM)
Hmm, doubt its him though, why would a guy who owns a dslr camera and an iphone not being able to send 'mere' rm4xx worth of stuff? Oh yeah, try to lodge a police report and with the report, u can head up to the bnk to identify the acc holder's details and see if it matches te details given by mr. codex. smile.gif
btw, rm280 for a mamba n sphex is just too good to be true..
I once saw a post in hardware->razer thread, someone sold his razer mamba for RM250 sad.gif

Anyway, actually, until now I still believe that all these is just misunderstood, because if the seller is dishonest, he will not send the item to me at all. ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by ExpZero: Oct 16 2009, 01:07 PM
Everdying
post Oct 16 2009, 03:24 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

ohh this yunaalisa really talk cock or wat?
TS say hes in UK?
i remember him posting a couple months ago in razer thread that hes going to estonia to work.
wonder where he really is.
Mr.Docter
post Oct 16 2009, 04:21 PM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

-removed as requested-

This post has been edited by Mr.Docter: Oct 22 2009, 01:26 PM
2wcp
post Oct 20 2009, 10:30 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(ExpZero @ Oct 16 2009, 12:53 PM)

I once saw a post in hardware->razer thread, someone sold his razer mamba for RM250 sad.gif

Anyway, actually, until now I still believe that all these is just misunderstood, because if the seller is dishonest, he will not send the item to me at all. ohmy.gif
well it's good to be optimistic. but don't get ur hopes too high and be prepared for the worst. i hope it will end up good for both of you
Fearless
post Oct 20 2009, 03:24 PM

Casual
390 posts

QUOTE(ExpZero @ Oct 16 2009, 12:53 PM)
Maybe he get all his stuff by cheating others?
I think he ask his brother/sister to wrap that stuff to me because I was told that he is over his granny house(and he forget to bring his phone, thus he didn't take my call on monday), and I think it's him that send the item because he mms me a picture of he holding the pos laju receipt. Maybe it's a misunderstood where his sister/brother jsut wrap the casing instead of full package?
He just told me he bought an iphone, btw, he posted a thread to trade his nokia with iphone.

I understand to be conned is very frustrated.

Don't trust and buy goods from individual trader unless you really cannot find such item in the store in your place.

Also set the risk limit you are willing to take. I will not buy goods worth more than RM100 from any individual with no shop and business license.
amirsubhi
post Oct 20 2009, 06:38 PM

The Power Is IN Your Hand!
1,470 posts

so TS any status?

can u contact him ?

This post has been edited by amirsubhi: Oct 20 2009, 06:40 PM
ExpZero
post Oct 21 2009, 05:02 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

no, can't contact him... sad.gif
yunaalisa
post Oct 21 2009, 10:39 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

hi i just saw this post.. yes i sent him an empty box.. i really am sorry and i kinda panicked once i found out mamba was broken.. it was wrong of me to be dishonest towards him.. shud've told him the truth..

anyways im gonna pay him rm400 tomorrow instead of rm280 so that he can get himself a new mamba.. i'm so very sorry and i assure u guys this wont happen again..

i was stupid for not thinking first.. really am sorry.. and i really admit my mistakes..
kucingfight
post Oct 21 2009, 10:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
5,736 posts

QUOTE(yunaalisa @ Oct 21 2009, 10:39 PM)
hi i just saw this post.. yes i sent him an empty box.. i really am sorry and i kinda panicked once i found out mamba was broken.. it was wrong of me to be dishonest towards him.. shud've told him the truth..

anyways im gonna pay him rm400 tomorrow instead of rm280 so that he can get himself a new mamba.. i'm so very sorry and i assure u guys this wont happen again..

i was stupid for not thinking first.. really am sorry.. and i really admit my mistakes..
dumb move..u knew it was broken..n yet still wanna send the empty box ..gosh doh.gif
if it's broken..no probla, juz mentioned to the buyer, refund..case closed..not difficultwut
yunaalisa
post Oct 21 2009, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

yes it was dumb.. and like i said i was stupid.. shud've think straight.. anyways i hope all things settled when i pay him rm400.. that's extra rm120 for all the trouble and in hopes that he can get a new mamba instead.. im really really sorry.. i'm just gonna be a forumer here from now on.. i wont be doing deals anymore..

This post has been edited by yunaalisa: Oct 21 2009, 11:05 PM
drgnkid
post Oct 21 2009, 11:42 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

what the............. blink.gif

Dunno whether to laugh or cry...

On one hand, it was good and honest of you to own up and top-up RM120 for your "mistake". I respect you for that...

BUT

why wait until now when you could have saved the RM120 by settling this matter earlier? Sending and empty box is just beyond me...... blink.gif

Who in the right mind (other than scammers) would send an empty box?? What were you thinking?

Anyway, you better thank your lucky stars TS. You are one of the VERY lucky ones to get back more than what you paid for.
laulyg
post Oct 21 2009, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

Congratulation ExpZero....
U got ur money back.///
Conman everywhere.... but my case still no news...
Hope usj guys can help em find the conman Desmond...
yunaalisa
post Oct 22 2009, 12:00 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

That is y i said im dumb. Wait till now only to ctc expZero. Hmm. Nevr wanted to con anyone but i ended making others miserable.. Tomorrow will settle for sure.. Sori forumers. I didnt argue he's wrong but i admit it. So im really sorry.
aspire2oo6
post Oct 22 2009, 12:03 AM

Banned
34,712 posts

QUOTE(laulyg @ Oct 21 2009, 11:46 PM)
Congratulation ExpZero....
U got ur money back.///
Conman everywhere.... but my case still no news...
Hope usj guys can help em find the conman Desmond...
wait till he get his money only talk. Who know suddenly that conmen just disappear. Congratulate him after receive the payment not when acting innocence till proven guilty
hanieyf
post Oct 22 2009, 01:18 AM

X-alienware m17x soldiers
1,698 posts

QUOTE(yunaalisa @ Oct 22 2009, 12:00 AM)
That is y i said im dumb. Wait till now only to ctc expZero. Hmm. Nevr wanted to con anyone but i ended making others miserable.. Tomorrow will settle for sure.. Sori forumers. I didnt argue he's wrong but i admit it. So im really sorry.
make sure tomorrow u refund him
i never meet people so dumb like this
no offense to u,
but u should let ts know
if broken just tell him its broken
no need to send empty box

u really dumb or u r fail in conning people, sked other forumer will find u ?, by the way congrat if u kembali ke pangkal jalan..10 marks for u
yunaalisa
post Oct 22 2009, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

like i said wasnt conning just plain dumb..
K lah just wait me bank in tomorrow post details here.. Easy lah like dat..

This post has been edited by yunaalisa: Oct 22 2009, 01:25 AM
Mr.Docter
post Oct 22 2009, 01:29 AM

Doctorpreneurs
5,360 posts

i think the reason he's admitting his fault is because he scare that we posted his gf too. He PM me to get rid of the spoiler i posted, kindly.

well that's totally depend on TS. if TS say remove, i will remove it with my pleasure then.

hanieyf
post Oct 22 2009, 01:32 AM

X-alienware m17x soldiers
1,698 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Oct 22 2009, 01:29 AM)
i think the reason he's admitting his fault is because he scare that we posted his gf too. He PM me to get rid of the spoiler i posted, kindly.

well that's totally depend on TS. if TS say remove, i will remove it with my pleasure then.
thats what i told earlier, he to sked
but its ok now
he promise to refund ts tomorrow
if still didnt
he know what he will get
yunaalisa
post Oct 22 2009, 01:41 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

afraid = yes, afraid people will call me cheater and embarass because my gf pic is there too eventhough she's not involved..

conning = no im not trying to con.. Just stupid mistake which is so damn stupid cos end up cheating ts..

i really wanna settle this not only because im afraid people saying things but because of the sin im carrying right now.. Its just to do the right thing now..

This post has been edited by yunaalisa: Oct 22 2009, 01:48 AM

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:56 PM