views

Mary353
post Nov 27 2013, 06:48 PM

0 posts

Home Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes - facelift-gym-america.com
blueice07
post Nov 28 2013, 03:13 PM

0 posts

hi...jom beli my gold or pearl collagen eyemask to reduce your dark circle and eyebag! panda eyes no more! rclxms.gif biggrin.gif
scribbliciousss
post Nov 29 2013, 11:02 AM

31 posts

You can also try the Novexpert Anti-Aging Eye Contour - it doesn't promise you immediate reduction but over time, it'll reduce and give you a smoother eye contour.

Novexpert Eye expertise ranges has Anti-free radical (anti-cancer), Anti-inflammatory, Radiance, Lifting & anti-dark circle ingredients that is made out of natural ingredients (cause we believe that whatever chemicals we use on our skin GOES INTO THE BLOOD, and we use chemicals everyday).

Novexpert is Highly, Highly, Highly recommended.

If you can visit SaSa, go check out the Novexpert eye range. It's really worth getting and with the mighty natural ingredient inside, it doesn't cost a bomb.

For more info: you can visit http://bit.ly/18nvtyz

This post has been edited by scribbliciousss: Nov 29 2013, 11:04 AM
sabrinadzri
post Dec 13 2013, 12:18 AM

0 posts

Using serum might work..
crazyhunter
post Jan 15 2014, 02:54 AM

2 posts

hi guys, ive been using Hylexin for over a month. and i can see HUGE difference for my eyebags and dark circles.. its a lilttle bit expensive but one tube can last for a year cause a little will do the trick.

u guys can opt for estee lauder and clinique eye creams too.. heard alot of good reviews bout this two brands.

for a cheaper version maybe can try Loreal or Olay eye creams. not sure if its effective though.
Kuro Kokoro
post Feb 6 2014, 09:53 PM

12 posts

I using garnier but not the cream one..

and I frequently apply coconut oil or lime before going to bed..
varmadony
post Jun 24 2017, 03:12 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Cristal @ Aug 21 2009, 01:06 PM)
how to cure dark eye circles? it follow me so long time edi.
my spouse had the under eye dark circles .then i gifted her the dermalmd's under eye circle serum for our 10th anniversary day.she was amazed with my gift and shocked the result she had is that the circles are gone away within a week.Smells good and light. Smell disappears within few seconds of application its absorbs easily makes my under aye area soft & supple.

katie luoyd
post Oct 24 2017, 04:29 PM

0 posts

I am very concerned about the quality of this dermalmd under eye serum product. I ordered it after seeing the list of ingredients. However, after receiving it i had the doubt... I used it for 2 weeks... My worries had gone.... its perfectly satisfied me with result!!!its recommended to all those who are having under eye black circles.
demiclark
post Feb 28 2018, 01:29 AM

0 posts

[quote=Cristal,Aug 21 2009, 01:06 PM]
how to cure dark eye circles? it follow me so long time edi.

[/quot

Initially, I thought that quantity is very low but it takes very less to apply on the skin.Then i feel its wonder goes well on the skin.I have noticed less bagginess and darkness under the eye while using it.This goes one really well and does not leave a greasy feeling on the eye.
imrobin11
post Mar 12 2018, 06:00 PM

0 posts

If products won't work enough, you can try to sleep on proper time to get proper sleep and I think it will surely help you.
HyeMoon
post Apr 13 2018, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(katie luoyd @ Oct 24 2017, 04:29 PM)
I am very concerned about the quality of this dermalmd under eye serum product. I ordered it after seeing the  list of ingredients. However, after receiving it i had the doubt... I used it for 2 weeks... My worries had gone.... its perfectly satisfied me with result!!!its recommended to all those who are having under eye black circles.
Hi, can i know where u purchase the product? from their website? malaysia have sell it?

Thx
rachelwong88
post Apr 19 2019, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

For me it's back to drinking lots of water and sleeping before 11pm everyday. Try bring big 1L bottle of water and finish it by 3pm. Works for me
togepirock P
post May 8 2019, 11:55 PM

Probation
6 posts

Am using KIEHL’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.. works for me...
Ocean7 P
post Oct 26 2019, 04:20 PM

Probation
10 posts

Dark eye circle is a pretty common problem among Malaysians as we work long hours in front of the computer and doesn't get enough sleep.

The 8 main reasons for dark eye circle includes:

1. Lack of sleep
2. Smoking
3. Not wearing sunglasses
4. Not using a moisturizer
5. Drinking from a straw
6. Sleeping with makeup on
7. Not drinking enough water
8. Long hours in front of computer and mobile devices

Now to the solution, while creams can help a little, the effects are not that apparent. If you are looking for noticeable result, Fillers for Dark Bags Under Eyes is the recommended solution.

Contact Dermlaze at PJ to arrange for a consultation > https://www.dermlaze.com.my/our-services/dark-eyes-circle/

Phoebe_iOCANDO P
post Nov 22 2019, 01:44 AM

Probation
0 posts

Hi all icon_rolleyes.gif

Do try on Soya Collagen to improve the dark eyes circle or skin-related issues.

[Soya Collagen does not contain collagen. Soya Collagen is supplying all the raw ingredients nutrients for the body to build/generate collagen naturally.]

What is Soya Collagen?
Soya Collagen is a vegan collagen builder which made without any animal products, this doesn’t make Soya Collagen less effective. Soya Collagen provides all the ingredients to allow the body to make collagen itself.

Soybeans are high-protein foods that contain all the essential amino acids. It helps in collagen production and is comparable to meat in nutritional value. Soybeans are rich in soy isoflavones, phytoestrogens that improve skin aging and relieve menopausal syndrome. Also, the linoleic acid contained in soybeans can effectively prevent the synthesis of melanin in skin cells.

It is well known that antioxidants are crucial substances in the human body to fight free radicals and protect the health of various organs and skin. Astaxanthin and lutein are super-strong antioxidants, especially astaxanthin, which is 6000 times more than vitamin C!

Soya Collagen contains soy extract which can help body synthesis collagen, astaxanthin and lutein which are high in anti-oxidant, and seaweed calcium, digestive enzymes, inulin and lotus extract. This perfect match helps:

• High anti-oxidant, Delay aging
• Helps in collagen synthesis
• Reduce wrinkles
• Strengthen bones
• Relieve menopausal symptoms
• Enhance digestion
• Maintain eye health
• Help regulate cholesterol
• Strengthens hair and nails, making them less prone to breakage

Main Ingredients:
1. Soya Bean
2. Inulin
3. Astaxanthin
4. Digestive Enzyme
5. Kelp
6. Lotus
7. Lutein
8. Seaweed Calcium

https://pictr.com/images/2019/11/22/5YsJ8P.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2019/11/22/5YsFaG.md.jpg

Certifications:
1. HALAL
2. MeSTI
3. Good Manufacturing Practice
4. Buatan Malaysia
5. ISO 22000
6. Super Health Brand
7. Organic & Non-GMO SoyBeans
8. Insurance protected product
9. Vegetarian

Here's the feedback from customers.

https://pictr.com/images/2019/11/22/5dPFf1.md.jpg
https://pictr.com/images/2019/11/22/5dPvSQ.md.jpg

Price:
Soya Collagen:(1 Box : 15 SachetsX30g)
100% Natural Plant Extract
100% Non-GMO
#AdditivesFREE #PreservativeFREE #AdditonalSugarFREE

West Malaysia (Free Postage*)
[B]Trial Pack :
1 Box: RM149
2 Box: RM282

Promo Pack :
6 Box RM752 (Free 1 X Shaker)
------------------------------------
East Malaysia:(Free Postage*)
Trial Pack :
1 Box RM162
2 Box RM310

Promo Pack :
6 Box RM841(Free 1 X Shaker)

*Free Postage for 1st and 2nd Purchases in The Same Month

Dealing method:

Courier Service / COD limited to Setia Alam/ Bandar Baru Bukit Raja area.

The order will be shipped out on the same day for payment before 10 am daily.

Contact method/details:

Phoebe 017 - 605 6677 (Whatsapp Only)
m.me/soyacollagenphoebe (Facebook Messanger)

Hope above can help you smile.gif

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:19 AM