Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health [MEDICAL SCAM] Pusat Rawatan Keraton (Updated), Miracle Surgery Scam!! UPDATED 25/10/15

views

rarap
post Apr 3 2010, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
190 posts

wow,how could i have missed this topic.its really good to see somebody posting about this.ok now i start with the background.i have heard his name about 1 year until now.my father has told me about him because he personally met him when they do"haji" together.my father has told a lot about him to me and sometimes asked me questions about his operations,as i myself is a medical student.

my father has told me that his operation is "bloodless,painless and effective"(and yeah from the way my father told me,obviously that he also believes in this guy).n what raised suspicious in me about this guy is when my father also told that sometimes he doesnt even use knife to remove the organs of the patient.besides he could also cure cancer etc.n i dont want to elaborate further about this since TS has described them very thoroughly.along with the story,he gives the cd that this"doctor"used as promotion for his service.
along with the cd,there are attached booklet on the box.
i took the cd but i only look at the booklet outside.its full of his degree,certificate etc printed on the booklet!!n i say what the...he could scan and published all his certification on the cd booklet?what for?n its obviously from some"islamic"indonesian university that ive never heard of before.there is also certificate of"datukship"which from what i remember its from indonesia(n do indonesia give datukship?i dont know)

other than a surgeon,he is also a silat teacher n have a"bersolek secare islam"thing(i dont know how to describe this,because its more of a class than a product selling).he is promoting all of his sevices on the booklet.there are some pictures of his operation,pictures of him teaching silat,putting a person on glass pieces n let a bike run through the abdomen of the person(n its not him who do it,i dont know y.he just observe from the side).

n the thing that is obviously wrong in his cd booklet is about this"bersolek secare islam"thing.he started 1st with all his bullshitting about"bersolek mengikut sunnah"and all,and at the end of the promotion he attaches 1 of the teaching in this class(maybe as a free promotional services).there he scanned a really old piece of"kromot2"paper which is just able to be read(maybe its from his note when he learnt about this).there he gives the method on what to do in front of your mirror.he said while u touch ur eyes,says "mim"(for mata),to touch nose u say "ha"(for hidung),"mim" and "dal" for other part of the face(i dont want to publish that since some people may do it and i may get"dosa"for that).

if ure a malay,u should know that "mim"ha"mim"dal" is the spelling for Muhammad in arabic.that thing is appropriate since it is a"bersolek secare islam".but as i wrote there,it is "mim"for mata,"ha"for hidung and so on.and i start to think"yaAllah,this is a mentera,n its obviously wrong for a muslim!!".if u still dont get why im thinking of that,its because our prophet Muhammad is from arab.how the hell he knows that mata is start from"mim",hidung is starting from"ha"?this is obviously some malay teachers that started this nonsense!n this is totally prohibited to be followed in islam!!!!

as a conclusion,for those who backed him up about"miracle given by God",alternative medicine etc,u need to know that this person is doing something against Islam.if u say its a miracle from God,i would rather says his unexplained medicine is by black magic.

bertaubatlah wahai saudara2ku.bersama kita basmi golongan2 yang cube menyesatkan agama kita...

This post has been edited by rarap: Apr 3 2010, 07:34 PM
rarap
post Jun 18 2010, 05:07 PM

Getting Started
190 posts

QUOTE(lightonokira @ May 16 2010, 05:59 PM)
Mata in arabic is Ainun/Ain

Nose/Hidung is Anfun/Anf

NO SUCH THING!
thanx 4 d further description.dats y i said its totally malay-borne practice.

to ketuekampong,dont b so mad boy.dont act like a kid.TS say many thinks and he provided"evidences".n u fight him back by giving faulty words?if u know dat ur father is right,then counter his evidences.proof dat his evidence is wrong.not simply by saying"come to sentul n watch".in dis era(if ure in it), people no longer believe in wut called"seeing is believing".to believe,we require evidence n explaination.ur evidence will back u up on wut ure saying.n if u cud provide proves,itll help ur father getting more patients.

u know ur father well,but we dont.n dats y we r not bias.we see the arguments freely.u said dat we hear only 1 side n starts making conclusion,then y dont u let us hear wut is on d other side?so far we only read dirty words from u to TS.n is dat how d other side look like?ure d best person to see from both sides.u have ur own opinion,n u know wut written in dis thread(i assume).then y dun u use ur best view to criticize back TS?

be good n mature boy.its ur time to prove ur father.think dis as opportunity,not as a threat.to stand up for ur father is to tell good things about him,not to show how bad-mouthed his son is.

if were not kaji-ing al-quran,y dun u provide which part of al-quran(or hadis) ur father was referring?at least on d part where i commented.it shud be enough.ill believe ur father is not a scam if ure able to do so friend.dun b angry n write helplessly,but b calm n BANG TS(maybe me) maturely smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:55 PM