Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health [MEDICAL SCAM] Pusat Rawatan Keraton (Updated), Miracle Surgery Scam!! UPDATED 25/10/15

views

guy3288
post Dec 1 2010, 11:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,398 posts

QUOTE(hyperx @ Jul 5 2009, 03:09 PM)
dude this is an alternative medicine.. theres no way to compare with modern medicine..

im muslim and im a medical student.. i know and saw myself a lot of these so called "miracle doctors".. they are not as simple as what u think..

especially if u're a muslim u should know there are a lot of "miracle" stuff that are unexplainable regarding medication.. something we believe, a faith..

most modern medicine only able to slow down the progression of the disease.. they cant stop and fully cure the disease..

but there are plenty of people who went to these kind of alternative medicine, whether islam way, chinese or etc etc had cured.. diabetic foot for example.. in modern medication, the doctors will ask to amputate it..
but some alternative practitioners they can reverse the changes and cure the "dead" foot..

its hard to explain because it is all about faith and how badly u want the disease to be cure..
plus im lacking in knowledge about alternative medication either

whether u want to choose it or u dont.. its all up to you..

if u dont want alternative medicine.. then just ignore it.. why do u want to hoo-haa about it when there are people out there who had cured from it, and believe it
YOU ARE A DUMB MEDICAL STUDENT!!!

Added on December 2, 2010, 12:38 ami dun believe the 19 year old son does not know what his father is doing.

I am sure he knows his father use some animal organs to cheat patients. I ma sure he kknows the blood on his father's gloves is fake.

Dun tell me your father is right if he is cheating people who are sick and has been prosecuted and yet keep being prosecuted!

Just wake up son, if father is wrong it is your responsibility to wake him up as well!!

This post has been edited by guy3288: Dec 2 2010, 12:38 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0182sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:42 PM