Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health [MEDICAL SCAM] Pusat Rawatan Keraton (Updated), Miracle Surgery Scam!! UPDATED 25/10/15

views

danny_sp15
post Jun 21 2009, 01:07 PM

==============
3,045 posts

shaving razors and papper scissors? he practically brings in a pencil case everytime he's going to operate on someone! so what did he use to stitch up the open abdomen? UHU glue? stapler?
danny_sp15
post Jun 21 2009, 05:11 PM

==============
3,045 posts

anyway, i know his methods are ridiculous... but what about the outcomes? if there's a lot of success with no mortality, then it's hard to convince people that he's just a fraud...
danny_sp15
post Jun 21 2009, 09:48 PM

==============
3,045 posts

i've seen a cardiothoracic surgery up-close... and his surgery is nothing like it! no cardiopulmonary bypass, no heart-lung machine, no electric saw, no anesthesia. his surgery is more similar to a butcher slicing off pieces of meat at the market.. some of the few things i noticed in video 2 is that...
1. the makcik's chest is a bit higher than the normal anatomical position... so i'm guessing he put something on top of her chest before covering it with cloth..
2. there's no way u can take out the heart from the chest without using a saw to cut through the ribs...
3. u're right about the heart size too... it is somewhat smaller than a normal human heart...

but the video seems pretty real if u've never seen an actual open heart surgery... he's pretty good, can be the next david copperfield...

This post has been edited by danny_sp15: Jun 21 2009, 09:53 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:13 AM