Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health [MEDICAL SCAM] Pusat Rawatan Keraton (Updated), Miracle Surgery Scam!! UPDATED 25/10/15

views

alfaqir40
post Mar 3 2011, 04:16 PM

1 posts

Alhamdulillah, eventually I can access this forum after several failed trials. I am an Indonesian and also a Javanese. I had worked as an Islamic teacher in Sabah several years ago for about 5 years.
Since July 2005 I have documented that JOHARI MANSOR USED MANY FAKE ACADEMIC TITLES and DID A FAKE SURGERIES. I had warned several Sabahans since July 2005. I wrote 3 email messages to VARIASI, WAWANCARA and 999 TV3 to warn them that Johari Mansor is a real conman. As an Islamic teacher, I understand how to distinguish between the right from wrong.
I have many documented proofs about the QUACKERY Johari Mansor had made since around 35 years ago. Alhough I don't know him personally and did never met him, I have compiled a very detailed documentation about him, his family and people around him.
Please kindly wait for my special report on this *******! I would really like to share with all Malaysian people.
Thank you for letting me to join this forum. I really appreciate it. Thank you Cybersetan for making this forum available to everyone in South East Asia.
Warmest regards from Javanese land,

Al-Faqir

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:40 PM