4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Mazda 3 2010 & Mazdaspeed 3, Overview,Chicks,Mazda 3 MPS,Video Review

santaclaus
post Jun 5 2009, 02:30 PM

310 posts

any1 goin to the launching? damn i tot it will b launch next year .... stil saving for the d/p n now they launching it doh.gif

anyway , i like the mazda 6 better of coz but since cant afford , this mazda 3 is veryyyyyyy tempting rclxms.gif

goin the launching now , will update a bit when bek .... to civic > u can keep ur stocks inside ur warehouse from now on
santaclaus
post Jun 5 2009, 08:32 PM

310 posts

wah , i really fall in love with this mazda 3 liao thumbup.gif

definitely better than civic although extra rm1.5k ... totally worth it ...
i even compared with mazda 6 2.0 specs ... this baby 3 have more accessories than the 6 rclxms.gif

the downside is , i think the interior design stil lose to civic a bit la ( not so futuristic even they add some touch ) and the legroom is smaller oso

anyway , definitely a good buy for rm131,537.90 including insurance. who cares bout second hand value when u buy it with such a bargain ( u already untung liao lo ) i think if civic put these specs n cbu from japan ... they might b selling at least rm150k ...

problem now is calculating installment cry.gif
santaclaus
post Jun 5 2009, 08:40 PM

310 posts

QUOTE(LeonTan @ Jun 5 2009, 08:39 PM)
wow... very nice mazda 3... if put spoiler will be nicer... blush.gif
and so many buttons and control on the steering wheel... sweat.gif
no worries ... 2.0 model comes with fullbody kits + spoiler rclxms.gif
santaclaus
post Jun 8 2009, 10:21 AM

310 posts

QUOTE(jeremy0 @ Jun 7 2009, 02:58 PM)
The price is promo price...after this it will increase RM6000...darn it
sure onot 6k??? so much ar shocking.gif ... i wonder if their 2nd batch with price increase will gif the sunroof hmm.gif

but 6k for a sunroof oso not worth it la ... aih ... now no money how ...
santaclaus
post Jun 9 2009, 09:50 AM

310 posts

imho ... the reducing of import tax on cars had been debating for ages .... i heard it when i was buying my first car ... n tht was in 1998. after 11 yrs , they r stil "discussing" ....

so from wat i c ... as long as potong n peloduak exist ... these tax wouldnt go near anyway near consumers' liking ... even the G reduce some tax but definitely hp loan interest sure increased ...
santaclaus
post Jun 11 2009, 10:55 AM

310 posts

QUOTE(quak58 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:18 PM)
I'm in Melb. happy.gif Freezing my nuts off right now.

It is a bit difficult to compare after conversion. Blame gov policy on why residents of M'sia are getting the short stick. Just imagine dollar to dollar conversion...120K...I'll riding in a Porshe Boxster with that kind of dough. Add another 40K - 60K BMW M3.  thumbup.gif
The Mazda 3 is a seriously good car. Those wishing to part with thier money should seriously be considering it. In terms of rationality for buying this car, it is hard to get anything that will beat its value for money. The civic is so outclassed compared to this. Though the UK civic Hatch is very tempting....But then again since when has buying a car been about rationality....? hmm.gif
thumbup.gif agreed ... tht y booked mine juz after test drive ... really like it tongue.gif

in terms of second hand value ... hopefully this few models in the market n upcoming models will haf some improvement in demand ... then my 3 second hand value can go up ... juz like mitshubishi ... last time lancer,galant all those oso no value ma compare to t&h ... the new lancer very good le ... my fren sellin used car say he never encounter any lancer owner wanna sell or trade in so far.

This post has been edited by santaclaus: Jun 11 2009, 10:56 AM
santaclaus
post Jun 22 2009, 01:32 AM

310 posts

QUOTE(quak58 @ Jun 20 2009, 09:43 PM)
mazda 3 is a lot bigger then civic. =) Go in and take a look.
aiks ... went to test drive but feel its smaller than civic hmm.gif even my fren who came with me ( he owns a civic ) says mazda3 quite small ... anyway stil bought it coz dun nid so much space tongue.gif
santaclaus
post Jun 25 2009, 08:44 PM

310 posts

QUOTE(samlee860407 @ Jun 25 2009, 06:42 PM)
omg....apa itu manual neo buat?  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif

anyway, i really waiting for my zoom zoom la....grrrrr........

the salesman say AP already sent to penang using courier service yesterday, but today haven reach sad.gif
AP tarak cannot go JPJ....  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif
woot ... so fast can get car? urs 1.6 or 2.0? when u order? i booked my 2.0 3 days after launching ... the sales told me hafta wait till august cry.gif ... then sold my old car,luckily my fren pinjam me 1 car until i get my mazda3 icon_rolleyes.gif im so anxious to get this car ... it has everything tht catch my heart ( beside the rear legroom do disappoint me a bit ) ... well i guess i cant haf it all with this kinda budget
santaclaus
post Jun 26 2009, 11:35 AM

310 posts

sadly to say ... not even all conti car had it ... i would say these features r common ( might b standard ) for market out there ...

but in msia ... everything beyond simple is an extra feature ( and they charge a premium for these so called extra ) .... look at (proton ... some facelift n body kit = special edition) .... (toyota .... body kit = premium) ..... (honda ... facelift + body kit = new + more expensive)

thts y i like mazda 6 veryyy muchhhhh ... compare to camry n accord ... an extra few k's to get these premium extra n CBU japan is juz a bargain .... try fit these to camry or accord i guarantee they will sell at least 180k ... im motivating myself to earn more juz to own a mazda 6 biggrin.gif

Added on June 26, 2009, 11:45 amand wats wrong with these ppl i saw in somewhere ... they r comparing mazda 3 with gen-2 n pesona rclxub.gif n then condemn mazda overprice doh.gif

its like someone living in a flat n say to a semi-d owner " flat oso can stay ma , no nid so big , cleaning very diff ... aiya so big oso no use la" ... as the chinese saying "u cant get the grape then say grape sour" aih ... no grape ma go for raisin first lo ......

This post has been edited by santaclaus: Jun 26 2009, 11:45 AM
santaclaus
post Jul 2 2009, 02:59 PM

310 posts

QUOTE(phelix @ Jul 2 2009, 02:42 PM)
guys..
i think i'll go for mazda 6 2.0...
even though mazda 3 2.0 comes with higher spec..
really hard to make decision..
any comment?
I'm running my own company guess is better to go for a larger sedan.
hmm.gif since u r running ur own company , y dun u juz take the 2.5??? can reduce company tax thumbup.gif
santaclaus
post Jul 3 2009, 12:43 PM

310 posts

hmm.gif i c most ppl will go for pearl white ( myself oso take white tongue.gif )

later other ppl may tot mazda 3 onli come in 1 color biggrin.gif
santaclaus
post Jul 13 2009, 10:32 AM

310 posts

any1 got their car??? how do u purchase car num plate???

damn ... my SA ask me rm800 for 5155 rclxub.gif

if i wan 1155 rm1500 doh.gif
santaclaus
post Jul 13 2009, 11:03 AM

310 posts

thts wat my fren told me ... so i called the SA im willing to pay rm100 for the runner's fee as im quite busy n cant go to jpj myself ...

but the SA said she checked with her runner , now WSU to WSW all the num i wan been tendered liao ... im left with a chance to tender WSX 5155 with rm800 rclxub.gif or WSX 5115 rm1500 rclxub.gif

then i asked 5155 or 5515 is not tht special ...she said all the 5155,1155,5515 loved by malays ... thts y all kena tendered liao shocking.gif some more she said her runner got WSU 1515 on hand RM2800 shocking.gif

i guess now i hafta find 1 day n go jpj myself ... any1 noes does the runner really charged 5155 for rm800??? ( i still think the SA try to rip me off )

This post has been edited by santaclaus: Jul 13 2009, 11:05 AM
santaclaus
post Jul 14 2009, 08:12 PM

310 posts

i booked mine in june also ... SA told me shipment will b in august n most probably i'll get my car mid or end of aug cry.gif

btw ... padang jawa is in klang??? then very far wor
santaclaus
post Jul 15 2009, 10:48 AM

310 posts

QUOTE(Fat Joe @ Jul 15 2009, 07:36 AM)
[COLOR=red]i booked mine in june also ... SA told me shipment will b in august n most probably i'll get my car mid or end of aug cry.gif

btw ... padang jawa is in klang??? then very far wor
  - ---- Santaclaus
Where do u live? There is one in Bandar Permaisuri (KL though)just before Bandar Tun Razak (right after the 50sen toll if you are heading from Mid Valley). That should be fast as well. Runner and SAs will charge u a bomb!! Coz they make a cut from the each other. mad.gif

Where did u book your car? August meh?? I thought it should be much earlier... That's freaking long to wait right!!  icon_question.gif  cry.gif

Hmmmm, I just saw one yesterday- finally- Silver color!! odd though- the color was not rite for the car...not very catchy  hmm.gif
ya i plan to go to bndar permaisuri as im working in cheras also .... when i book on june ... the SA say got ready stock ... after tht she say onli 1.6 got ready stock while 2.0 hafta wait til august shakehead.gif

thr is 1 showroom car juz arrived 1 week n the manager say i can take tht ... but i dunwan lo since a lot ppl come kepoh n slam the door ... so now i hafta wait til august cry.gif
santaclaus
post Jul 15 2009, 01:17 PM

310 posts

QUOTE(Fat Joe @ Jul 15 2009, 10:59 AM)
True man.. Don't get that car...When I was in the showroom, there was this dude, slamming the doors, hitting really hard at every inch of the car - so called to see if it's robust and etc... mad.gif

better to wait lor...but just the waiting can kill man...I had the same story given to me when I booked my car... Guess its their way in getting more sales...
oh ... u oso kena the same trick??? mayb we went to the same showroom biggrin.gif

i booked mine at taman midah,cheras ... its a new showroom next to Ford showroom
santaclaus
post Jul 16 2009, 04:39 PM

310 posts

QUOTE(vinkws @ Jul 16 2009, 01:49 AM)
Oh well, I'm booked mine in the mid of june.,,same story like u guys,,,and the worst is that,,mine is 1.6,,the sa said I will get mine end of june or early or july, cause 1.6 is less demanding as compared to 2.0. .but I got different story now which is I will only getting the car on mid/end of august.  frustrated about it.    vmad.gif
aiks? my SA told me 1.6 got ready stock hmm.gif damn ... all mazda SA is playing the same tricks ...

as for the plate number ... my fren got 2666 for rm360 coz jump number .... no nid tender ... if after WZZ i think wil b WZZ-1234-A ...
santaclaus
post Jul 16 2009, 08:45 PM

310 posts

QUOTE(kokben @ Jul 16 2009, 07:17 PM)
WZZ-1234-A ??

sure or not...where u get the info...
no info la ... i juz agak-agak but i heard someone said like tht oso when i sell my car at the second hand car dealer place
santaclaus
post Jul 20 2009, 03:01 PM

310 posts

read the paul tan's review ... hmm.gif seems like he dun like mazda 3 much eh ...

anyway , not many ppl like it as well ... almost 90% of the ppl i knew sy its ridiculous to buy this car ... but im still love it so much im hoping the SA will call me today saying my car is ready tongue.gif
santaclaus
post Jul 20 2009, 08:08 PM

310 posts

well if type R confirm giv them c some color la thumbup.gif

i think if civic ckd 2.0 n lancer 2.0 , mayb can win mazda 3 but i dun think can "smoke" lo ( sometimes the driver skill can compensate a bit ma ) however altis??? can it even on par with mazda 3??? thts wat i think la ... never tested b4 ... any1 got opinion???

0.0344sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:09 PM