Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Rubber Stamp Material, Where to find

views

TSpchan
post Apr 30 2009, 06:16 PM, updated 15y ago

Getting Started
161 posts

As stated above,where can i find Carving blocks(rubber) ,tools(speedballs?) and ink pad ,etc materials to make a hand made rubber stamper? Is Win's art supplies at Taman Mayang really closed ? If so,do you have any suggestion where to get those materials ard kl area? Thanks people !!! notworthy.gif

edit : Also any recommendation for good water colors and brushes ?

This post has been edited by pchan: May 1 2009, 09:56 AM
xiong_21
post Apr 30 2009, 06:37 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

Hi, You can try your luck at 1utama crafts heaven, im not sure they're selling or not, but i saw some hand made rubber stamp there.

beside, if transportation is not a problem for you, multifilla at balakong will offer you variety of art & sculpting material.

here is the website :
http://www.multifilla.com/

hope it would help! tongue.gif
TSpchan
post Apr 30 2009, 06:40 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

Have Checked on Crafts heaven already.They only have ready-made type which is made from plastic mold.

Balakong is a little too far away.ANyway,thanks for the link.Will check it out. smile.gif
Hendy
post Apr 30 2009, 11:40 PM

10 posts

u can try to ask from EZ Stamp.
Their website hv forum.
www.ezstamp.com.my
TSpchan
post May 3 2009, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

Thanks...will check it smile.gif

Anymore suggestion? i need this urgently....please share if you know .Thanks !!
Kii
post May 3 2009, 10:59 PM

Why so serious?
561 posts

I bought the speedball from multifilla. Cost me RM59.
http://moon-shines.blogspot.com/2009/05/fo...e-of-craft.html

You can email multifilla, they do online sales too. They can ship to you but charge you shipping la of course. smile.gif

As for carve block, you can go popular and buy those hard rubber eraser (don't use soft ones). They are as good as carve block, and good for practising too but if you are doing really huge stamps, then you have to buy from craft shop. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Kii: May 3 2009, 11:01 PM
TSpchan
post May 8 2009, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(Kii @ May 3 2009, 10:59 PM)
I bought the speedball from multifilla. Cost me RM59.
http://moon-shines.blogspot.com/2009/05/fo...e-of-craft.html

You can email multifilla, they do online sales too. They can ship to you but charge you shipping la of course. smile.gif

As for carve block, you can go popular and buy those hard rubber eraser (don't use soft ones). They are as good as carve block, and good for practising too but if you are doing really huge stamps, then you have to buy from craft shop. smile.gif
Hie thanks for the info.

Yea i need a large craving blocks for my works.There aren't many craft shop in malaysia eh? I read from somewhere that the best rubber block is staedlar's mastercrave..Googled it ,but no where to be found in Malaysia.Sigh*

ANyway,thanks a lot ..I suppose the only way to get speedball is from multifilla.. tongue.gif tongue.gif Nice blog you have there !!! Ah..and you are also Geninne's fan?lolz..

tangynahmo368
post Jan 17 2019, 04:41 PM

1 posts

I recommend you visit Ecom Rubber Stamps Australia. They've got some nice stamp accessories there. icon_idea.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:09 AM