Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Taiko no Tatsujin Arcade, post ur highest score here

views

guarayakha
post Jul 27 2009, 11:43 PM

2 posts

Didn't expect a Taiko thread here at all, lol.

I'd only played at the old Taiko 5 machine at TimeSquare, but I'm proud to say that I'd dominated the highscores there (probably it's because I'm one of the few that frequent that particular machine). I don't remember the exact number, but I got an extra digit for the last "Gold" level song on that machine biggrin.gif That's the only time I managed to get a full combo on that song.

I'm just sad that some jerk decided to bang on the drums too damn hard that it actually ripped >_<

EDIT:
Which version was the one with Motteke Sailor Fuku on it? Saw a japanese video on youtube who got it perfect @_@

This post has been edited by guarayakha: Jul 27 2009, 11:45 PM
guarayakha
post Jul 29 2009, 07:09 PM

2 posts

I thought you're suppose to hit Left Blue for 10 times while selecting easy mode, or maybe they changed that for the latter versions?
guarayakha
post Jan 14 2012, 03:30 PM

2 posts

Update, Berjaya Time Square arcade now also has TnT14.
guarayakha
post Jan 21 2012, 09:10 PM

2 posts

So, like, I tried on Taiko14 today, and I find the difficulty spike between hard mode and Oni mode is insane. Not even the older very hard mode (the gold/yellow mode in earlier games) is this hard. Gonna be stuck at hard mode for a while to learn the songs until I get good at those crazy songs biggrin.gif

guarayakha
post Jan 29 2012, 05:35 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(golbeza @ Jan 29 2012, 12:19 AM)
yesterday i got to play Taiko no tatsujin 14 machine at Mid Valley, my fav was the Saitama 2000, then after that right when i was about to choose the 2nd song, something wrong with the drum, it accidentally let me choose a song. When i played it, it's a compilation of all of the 2000-series songs, i was like @_@ and kinda lost my spirit half-way  sweat.gif
of course there are, plenty of em tongue.gif, i played it and it got Miku sprites in it  laugh.gif
I tried the one in MV yesterday too, was disappointed because it's only 2 songs per game. You get 3 on the BTS machine.
guarayakha
post Mar 18 2012, 04:46 PM

2 posts

Annnnnd update: BTS Arcade had removed TnT14 sad.gif

Totally WTF. And they've added another KOF:MIA, a few more dancing machines, and some other kiddy toy stuffs.

Though I'm just pissed that they'd also took out SC3:AE
guarayakha
post Apr 2 2012, 07:20 PM

2 posts

Minor update: Taiko 14 is now back at BTS, but it's installed under the disguise of Taiko 4, lolz.
guarayakha
post Apr 3 2012, 02:05 PM

2 posts

No. I'm not a regular Taiko player.
guarayakha
post Aug 9 2012, 09:35 PM

2 posts

New upcoming Taiko game spotted! rclxms.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Sos

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version