Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Going JPJ to buy car number tommorrow, Need help!

views

ceo684
post Jun 18 2009, 03:42 PM

Component Burner
All Stars
11,542 posts

QUOTE(budaklipas @ Apr 8 2009, 08:18 PM)
no u cant. u have to wait until WSM tho.. & also u need to have a new/unregistered vehicle (car or motorcycle) in order to buy a plate num.. otherwise.. cannot!!

p/s- still waiting till WTF smile.gif
As long as u have some form of booking receipt, u can buy the number first.

QUOTE(wsk5059 @ Apr 9 2009, 06:27 PM)
aiyo...u jz bring along ur new car original booking receipt (to prove u r buying new vehicle)+ ic + licesence wil do liao la....i jz bought my car plate num on last 2 weeks..

step 1 : log on to jpj website to print out the reg form
step 2: photocopy ur ic & license
step 3: when reach jpj then go to cust svc counter to ask for "car plate reg dept" (ignore those runner there coz the step is damn simple! dun let them makan ur duit!! if they do it for u then u hav to pay them rm100 for svc charge)....procedure not more than 10min.
step 4: after done, the pass all the doc to ur SA (coz they need it to reg ur car in jpj in order to get ur new car reg cert)..
step 5: drive new car home...
Very fast for B plate (padang jawa). Only one guy in the queue. Also for BKJ, alot of nice numbers available when the running number was still ard 4xx, no need to tender unless those 8888 stuff.

QUOTE(shakiraa @ Jun 18 2009, 11:24 AM)
hi guys, the "NO KENDERAAN TERKINI" in JPJ portal accuarate or not? how many # is lagging?

wana make sure i go there in time to get the # i want.

thanks alot.
Its pretty accurate, unless it shows the error code (102 or sth, stated there).
However, not all numbers are sold via running no - some have been bought when the current alphabet series opened.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:20 AM