Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Unable to activate divert all voice calls (Maxis), Error msg "Divert always Command error"

williamkow
post Apr 4 2009, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I wish to divert all my voice calls (012) to another Maxis number (017) using SonyEricsson K800i and I received error message: "Divert always Command error".

I contacted with Maxis customer service, and they told me that my current Maxis line (012) is 3G enable and the divert calls feature is free of charge, and they advised me to activate call diversion can done using mobile phone, but I tried and it prompt me error message (as mentioned before)

Can anybody what is the error message mean? the divert call cannot be activated due to the phone problem or the Maxis line problem. Please advise. Thank you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shenmah
post Apr 4 2009, 03:21 AM

Getting Started

What handphone are you using?

This post has been edited by shenmah: Apr 4 2009, 03:21 AM
+Quote Post
gastacopz
post Apr 4 2009, 03:37 AM

Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(wkzvyx @ Apr 4 2009, 01:45 AM)
I wish to divert all my voice calls (012) to another Maxis number (017) using SonyEricsson K800i and I received error message: "Divert always Command error".

I contacted with Maxis customer service, and they told me that my current Maxis line (012) is 3G enable and the divert calls feature is free of charge, and they advised me to activate call diversion can done using mobile phone, but I tried and it prompt me error message (as mentioned before)

Can anybody what is the error message mean? the divert call cannot be activated due to the phone problem or the Maxis line problem. Please advise. Thank you.
same wif me, n i even open a thread here, nobody replied cry.gif cry.gif
+Quote Post
williamkow
post Apr 4 2009, 10:25 AM

Getting Started

I have trying to configure to divert all calls (always) but not successful (even if my mobile line is 2G, GSM or 3G), however this call diversion is possible only if the settings are selected :

Divert if out of reach
Divert if not available
Divert if not answered
(can define no. of rings before diversion)

Divert all voice calls (I just unable to activate it, and error message prompted:
"Divert always Command error" and I just do not understand why it is not possible.

+Quote Post
ViRaViRa
post Apr 4 2009, 11:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(wkzvyx @ Apr 4 2009, 01:45 AM)

Nop, Maxis just don't allow to divert all calls. It allow other diverts but not this.

DiGi does allow but not Maxis/Hotlink. It has nothing got to do with your phone problem or line problem.

Hope it clears your worries.
+Quote Post
POORBUYER
post Apr 4 2009, 12:33 PM

VIP NUMBER SELLER

QUOTE(ViRaViRa @ Apr 4 2009, 11:46 AM)
Nop, Maxis just don't allow to divert all calls. It allow other diverts but not this.

DiGi does allow but not Maxis/Hotlink. It has nothing got to do with your phone problem or line problem.

Maxis just allow other diverts means other operator or?? Since like that i like digi more cause it have bubbletalk
+Quote Post
williamkow
post Apr 4 2009, 01:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ViRaViRa @ Apr 4 2009, 11:46 AM)

I has 2 Maxis lines (one is post-paid personal line (012), another is my company line (017) with 38-hour free intra-company calls).

Both are in SE K800i, I can configure "Divert All Voice, Always" for my company line 017
but I unable to do that for my personal line 012. The weird thing is, I can configure:
Divert if out of reach, Divert if not available, Divert if not answered
But I just cannot configure to "Divert All Voice, Always" for my 012 line. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
cucubud
post Apr 4 2009, 03:19 PM

Regular

I have no problem diverting calls from my Maxis postpaid line.
I am using a Nokia phone.
+Quote Post
ViRaViRa
post Apr 4 2009, 03:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(wkzvyx @ Apr 4 2009, 01:47 PM)
I has 2 Maxis lines (one is post-paid personal line (012), another is my company line (017) with 38-hour free intra-company calls).

Both are in SE K800i, I can configure "Divert All Voice, Always" for my company line 017
but I unable to do that for my personal line 012. The weird thing is, I can configure:
Divert if out of reach, Divert if not available, Divert if not answered
But I just cannot configure to  "Divert All Voice, Always" for my 012 line.  rclxub.gif
I am not sure what package are you using for your 017 line. I personally have used maxis/hotlink 012 before & I am very sure they do not allow "divert all calls". Other divert they do allow.
+Quote Post
THY0115
post Sep 16 2010, 11:11 AM

hey guys, I'm using nokia X6 and i'm a hotlink user, which means i'm using prepaid line
I was wondering how can i activate divert calls. I tried to change the settings under the section " calling " section
but i just can't seem to succeed.

What can i do?

+Quote Post
aspire2oo6
post Sep 16 2010, 11:53 AM

Banned

btw are using prepaid or postpaid TS?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
THY0115
post Sep 16 2010, 01:14 PM

prepaid
+Quote Post
aspire2oo6
post Sep 16 2010, 02:34 PM

Banned

Prepaid if my memory serve me right no more call diverting di only available for postpaid
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0558sec    1.54    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:24 PM