Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Universities & Colleges in Malaysia

views

verz84
post Mar 4 2015, 10:19 AM

On my way
587 posts

Hi TS.
Would like to introduce to fellow friends here to University College Of Technology Sarawak. Aiming to be the very First University in Malaysia to achieve a GBI "Platinum Index" rating. From the campus design itself you can see how the Green Campus concept being implemented.

http://www.ucts.edu.my/

University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS), is the culmination of the State of Sarawak’s vision and commitment in establishing a world-class institution of higher learning to spearhead the development and production of technical human resource for the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE).

UCTS is committed to facilitating student access to an affordable world-class university education that nurtures creative and entrepreneurial leaders through a broad education in science and technology while combining the career benefits of an applied approach for SCORE-related research and career opportunities.

Situated in Sibu, one of the main gateways into SCORE, UCTS’ campus, when completed, will be equipped with the latest state-of-the-art facilities to facilitate teaching, learning and research activities necessary in the production of graduates required by the industries within SCORE.

In addition, UCTS will be complemented by its own Science & Technology Park, which will bring about vast research and entrepreneurial opportunities through local and international industrial and educational collaborations.

Through its close collaboration with Universiti Kuala Lumpur, one of Malaysia’s leading technical university with over 20,000 students across the country, UCTS aims to complement the growth and fulfill the human resource and industrial needs of SCORE.

Attached Image

For more info can PM me.

This post has been edited by verz84: Mar 4 2015, 10:23 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:13 AM