Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Universities & Colleges in Malaysia

views

cloud_nine
post Jan 23 2012, 08:36 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(Ramy.Sabri @ Jan 13 2012, 10:38 AM)
Hi guys......I'm a 3rd year computer science student from Syria. I'm planning to transfer to a university in Malaysia to complete the course. I've been told that Only private universities accept international transfer students. But I need some help from you guys to determine which private university is best in Computer Science. I did apply for Nilai, UCSI, INTI, and APIIT so can anyone help in providing what information he/she knows about any of those universities?

thnx in advance
UCSI University? I studying there also. You may need to submit all your result transcript and course synopsis for the exemption application. UCSI do offer similar courses. you send the information via askim@ucsi.edu.my thumbup.gif
cloud_nine
post Apr 1 2012, 08:09 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(littlekid @ Mar 23 2012, 12:45 AM)
which college is good in business course ? But it must be affordable~ pls advice thanks =)
Check out UCSI University, Taylor's and Sunway uni. These three are good in both lecturers and facilities, of course, cool student like me! They do have excellenT corporate partner for student internship. Of course, good pay also. Check it out.

Sweet Sweet.

Good Luck

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.49    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:34 PM