Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

<< BULL TERRIER BUDDIES >>, finally... a place for BT owners!!!

views

Maye
post Apr 24 2009, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

cute.. i hav a Boston Terrier... mind i join ?
TSwarrencechin
post Apr 24 2009, 06:42 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

sure of cos! post some pix of your dog here

jaydenbulldogs
post Apr 24 2009, 09:29 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jaydenbulldogs @ Apr 22 2009, 05:17 PM)
ya im fr jb too... staying at tmn sutera utama.. where are you staying? yes thats the shop.. near to ah koon.. you are right.. the place is terrible.. cant stand to see the condition of the dogs.. keep in small cages and smelly condition...
yes there's a dogpark somewhere around here... think its the only one around jb... will always bring my dog there on weekends.. we should all meet up one of these days...
TSwarrencechin
post Apr 24 2009, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

ya i'm planning on bringing my dog there this weekend but i dunno yet. its open fr 5pm to 7pm rite?

clementcpteh
post Apr 25 2009, 11:54 AM

Find the business that's right for you.
2,439 posts

QUOTE(warrencechin @ Apr 24 2009, 11:22 PM)
ya i'm planning on bringing my dog there this weekend but i dunno yet. its open fr 5pm to 7pm rite?
have any new picture of your dog? please share with us. Post more.! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by clementcpteh: Apr 25 2009, 11:55 AM
jaydenbulldogs
post Apr 25 2009, 09:45 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jaydenbulldogs @ Apr 24 2009, 09:29 PM)
yes there's a dogpark somewhere around here... think its the only one around jb... will always bring my dog there on weekends.. we should all meet up one of these days...
i'm a member so i have a copy of the key... if you wanna come over, just let me know.. i can arrange to open the dogpark for you... you can reach me at 012-7665881. just drop me a sms...
TSwarrencechin
post Apr 26 2009, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

i'm actually a member of global pets. how come i dont have sad.gif
jaydenbulldogs
post Apr 27 2009, 11:35 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(jaydenbulldogs @ Apr 25 2009, 09:45 PM)
i'm a member so i have a copy of the key... if you wanna come over, just let me know.. i can arrange to open the dogpark for you... you can reach me at 012-7665881. just drop me a sms...
you have to be in the community to have a copy of the dogpark keys.. you also have to maintain the dogpark so that its clean plus open it up on a regular basis for the public...

Added on May 5, 2009, 8:44 pm
QUOTE(jaydenbulldogs @ Apr 24 2009, 09:29 PM)
yo.. wanna meet up this Sunday around 6pm? me and another friend with his american bulldog will be going to Sutera Dogpark that day...

This post has been edited by jaydenbulldogs: May 5 2009, 08:44 PM
TSwarrencechin
post May 11 2009, 07:43 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

Tmn Sutera Dogpark Gathering 10th May 2009

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

when gladiators collide...

this is max's Romeo, big boned bulldog but lemak lemak at the same time. very huggable but proceed action with a sofa cos dog weighs 25kg. laugh.gif laugh.gif

BULLY INC's chocolate's female AB Gucci, playful n buff. choc says hes gonna bring along his male AB which is a buffer version of the female next weekend rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

this is a family of poodles. mom n dad of poodle, the little 1 is called muffin n its only 1.5 months old. as u can c i'm no pro wit the camera

this is uncle n auntie's pitbull n american bulldog? i'm not so sure. watever it is Tigger is having a good time wit them nod.gif

"as i was saying... theres this place rite... with all the bones burried underneath..."

This post has been edited by warrencechin: May 11 2009, 09:51 PM
jaydenbulldogs
post May 11 2009, 08:31 PM

1 posts

yeah... thanks for putting up the pics.. but you got our dog names wrongly la.. The Bulldog is Romeo and American Bully is Gucci...
TSwarrencechin
post May 11 2009, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

oops my bad... edited sweat.gif

This post has been edited by warrencechin: May 11 2009, 09:52 PM
freakfingers12
post Jul 28 2009, 11:37 PM

Honor thy father
2,283 posts

Hey there, I've been wanting a Bull Terrier for so long. Definitely one of the top breeds in my list. Gonna get 1 when I start working. Nice pictures of your BT. Keep em coming.

That brindle dog, Gucci, is a nicely built American Bully. Almost had me. I thought it was a Staffie.

Ah_Chuan
post Jul 29 2009, 01:55 AM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(warrencechin @ Apr 14 2009, 07:33 PM)
however, heres a picture of her getting bitten by my neighbour's dog. my neighbour's dog got no injury at all cos its behind a fence but still it manage 2 sneak a bite on my dog  sad.gif  sad.gif

user posted image
lol, your BT so samseng ah. hehe... really a Johor Ah Beng. sweat.gif
however, u can try watching 'the dog whisperer'. might learn something u never think of b4. n let u dominant your dog. so that they wont fight each other. a good program! enjoy wink.gif
Maye
post Jul 29 2009, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
129 posts

this is my Boston when

3month
user posted image

1yr...
user posted image

jameschee
post Jul 29 2009, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

im having trouble looking for a bull terrier.
i called quite a few petshops already, and they say will inform me if there is a puppy. no news after almost 2 years.
i heard in msia the standard ones are illegal to own/breed? then the ok ones would be the mini bulls...
i just would want one to love and care for it...

right now i have a labrador retreiver at home...6000sq ft for her to run around, so i think bull terrier enuff space gua...
moe81
post Aug 3 2009, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
265 posts

Hi there, i have apbts(American pitbull terriers). can also join in? since there's no thread for pitbulls and bull terrier is somewhat related??? Heheheh.
TSwarrencechin
post Aug 3 2009, 08:12 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

whoah sorry guys cos i havent been checking in on this thread 4 some time. cos no1 has been posting here 4 a long time n i got tired of posting my dog's pix all the time tongue.gif

@freaksingers12
hi there n welcome 2 this thread! glad u like this breed, i'm looking 4 more bull terrier owners in malaysia. so far i've only found 1 more owner in cari.com.

@Ah_Chuan
my bt not the samseng in this case cos she got bitten without starting a fight. i think the dog who bit her misunderstood her intentions cos shes abit over frendly. wats a "dog whisperer" ar? tv show or obedience prgm?

@Maye
hey Maye! cute looking boston terrier u got there! does it destroy your things often? so far mine's done my table runner, a floor mat, a rubber hose, a rotan, insects, a bird, some tennis balls, a soccer ball, some hockey balls (i didnt know it was full of earth until she autopsied it), my nike sandals cry.gif n some other sandals, my car exhaust pipe, a few of her leashes, abit bit of my staircase (parquet) n some of my pants (n also my brother in laws' pants)

@jameschee
actually as long as its a bull dog breed, its not allowed in2 malaysia. alot of other breeds of dog r banned here but they still exist here. i think it has a lot 2 do wit enforcement lar. + i dont think they'll hire some1 2 scan thru all the dogs that r coming in here n determining each n every breed.

@moe81
hi there! of cos u're welcome here! but u have 2 post some pix of your dog here 1st. nod.gif nod.gif

i xtend my warmest welcome 2 all readers and participators of this thread. any1 got a male bt? whistling.gif
moe81
post Aug 4 2009, 12:24 AM

Getting Started
265 posts

QUOTE(warrencechin @ Aug 3 2009, 08:12 PM)
whoah sorry guys cos i havent been checking in on this thread 4 some time. cos no1 has been posting here 4 a long time n i got tired of posting my dog's pix all the time  tongue.gif

@Ah_Chuan
my bt not the samseng in this case cos she got bitten without starting a fight. i think the dog who bit her misunderstood her intentions cos shes abit over frendly. wats a "dog whisperer" ar? tv show or obedience prgm?

@Maye
hey Maye! cute looking boston terrier u got there! does it destroy your things often? so far mine's done my table runner, a floor mat, a rubber hose, a rotan, insects, a bird, some tennis balls, a soccer ball, some hockey balls (i didnt know it was full of earth until she autopsied it), my nike sandals cry.gif n some other sandals, my car exhaust pipe, a few of her leashes, abit bit of my staircase (parquet) n some of my pants (n also my brother in laws' pants)   

@moe81
hi there! of cos u're welcome here! but u have 2 post some pix of your dog here 1st.  nod.gif  nod.gif

i xtend my warmest welcome 2 all readers and participators of this thread. any1 got a male bt? whistling.gif
Dog whisperer is a national geography program(tv show) that's unfortunately not bein telecast is malaysia(if i'm not mistaken).. great program by ceaser millan aka the dog whisperer.
Overview: he(ceaser millan) goes to the dog owner's house to help them correct any of their dog's behavioral problem that they have not been able to correct for years. the best part is, he explain from the dog's psychological point of view and tell the owner the reason bein for the problem's existance. and he corrects the problems in matter of minutes. he also correct the owner fault in attending to the problem with respect to the dog's point of view. his tag line is "i train the ppl and rehabilitate the dog" hahaha.. great guy.. great program.. 5 star.. totally recommended.. especially for the weak owner who hasn't been playin the dominent or the 'pack leader' role. u can catch it on youtube. just type in 'dog whisterer'.

That's a bit of teeth sinking ur gal has done... typical hard headed characteristic of bull terrier.. hehehe.. great lookin gal..

Here's my share...

My alpha male Rasco... A true Apbt!!!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Check out the below pic in comparison to the one right above!
user posted image

Sorry too many pics guys.. i found it impossible to get the spoiler code working. or maybe i'm just too dumb... icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by moe81: Aug 4 2009, 06:06 PM
TSwarrencechin
post Aug 4 2009, 07:34 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

@moe81
whoah rasco looks uber tuff. did u get him thailand? n how much u got him?
Maye
post Aug 4 2009, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(warrencechin @ Aug 3 2009, 08:12 PM)
whoah sorry guys cos i havent been checking in on this thread 4 some time. cos no1 has been posting here 4 a long time n i got tired of posting my dog's pix all the time  tongue.gif

@Maye

erm.. so far not yet destroy anything... hope will not happen to me... haha

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0278sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:08 PM