Since there're too much clutters in the previous CoC thread, further changes to this thread's format will be made following the Sony section's sales thread.
Rules and Regulations :
- [NEW] Thread will be cleaned on the 1st of each month. Post unedited for more than 1 calender month will be removed.
This is to ensure all the trade lists are up to date and old complete/ incomplete trades cleaned. Editing the post will extend the time from the date the post was edited (the editing timestamp below the post).
- Post once only. No "reserved" post.
Each member gets one spot to put up their own tradelist which they can edit to update their tradelist. Additional post will result in all posts from the same user being removed (and warnings for repeat offenders).
- No conversations.
This thread is only for trade listing purposes. Please conduct your trade negotiations via Personal Messages.
- List only Nintendo Consoles/ Handhelds, Games and Accessories.
Third party accessories are allowed, but immitation products (like fake Hori Screen Protector) are not allowed.
- Absolutely no pirated games/ softwares.
Don't even hint about it. Modded consoles are allowed as long as there're no pirated games/ softwares with it, moderator’s discretion applies.
- Board rules apply.
Lowyat.NET Rules & Regulations
- How to update your post
1. Click the button on the bottom right of your post.
2. Change your post content accordingly (or do nothing if you have nothing to change)
3. Click "Submit Modified Post" and you're done.
- Not sure if you've posted before?
Click this link to see the list of members who posted in this thread. Alternatively you can use this link to pinpoint your post:CODEhttps://forum.lowyat.net/topic/983846?author=YOUR_USERNAME
- SEARCH before posting.
Please use the search box at the bottom of the thread to see if there're offers for the items you want to buy/ sell before you post your list.
- Recommended posting format:» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
- You can see the most current time of edit from the text as seen below this line.
This post has been edited by Pr1me_Minister: Aug 9 2014, 04:29 AM