Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kancil - Radiator Problem?, Temperature up more than half....

views

kamloong88
post Jun 1 2011, 11:49 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(kord @ Apr 1 2009, 12:16 AM)
happened to me before.. my kancil's symptom definately similar as urs.
almost 2 years cant figure out why even tho i'd already service the radiator, changed the thermostat, and ask mehanic to set the fan to "always on"...many2 times..still the same..

but in the end, when i sent it to another mechanic, the problem solved! after 2 darn years i was "cheated" by the 1st mechanic.. now i changed mechanic ady, and all he did was servicing the radiator, again.. the last mech told me that there is a problem with the radiator.. tersumbat! (even tho my 1st mech told me tat he ady fixed tat)..

So my suggestion, if it keep happening again and again even tho u ady sent it to the same mech 2-3 times... try look for other mech.. the radiator needs to be service properly. my mech told me the problem is very common wit kancil.

Oh ya, i dun use coolant oso since now my engine temp rarely pass 1/3 even tho in the hot sunny afternoon.. but i think coolant is good to protect ur radiator from rusts.
but i thought coolant suppose to harm the radiator unless your radiator is a normal radiator not the aluminium radiator. I heard tht from my mech.correct me if i'm wrong

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:07 AM