Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Safe to park at Putrajaya Central?, Want to park around 2 weeks

views

TSxdonie
post Mar 23 2009, 09:20 AM, updated 16y ago

22 posts

Hi Guys,

I'm going on 2 weeks vacation out of country. And one of way to safe money was to park my car at Putrajaya Central and using KLIA Transit to go to KLIA.
My questions was simple, is it safe for my car to be parked at Putrajaya Central parking lot for 2 weeks? Once I saw that there is a parking lot with roof at Putrajaya Central, is the parking lot open for public use? is it free? if not then how much do I have to pay for 2 weeks worth of parking?
cheeann
post Mar 23 2009, 09:25 AM

I love my suggie~
9,799 posts

park at my house for 1 full tank of petrol free~ brows.gif
putting there kinda long also,so y not ask ur fren drive u there n back? ?
TSxdonie
post Mar 23 2009, 09:41 AM

22 posts

Thanks for your offer, but to my office park would be better biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
My flight was friday afternoon, so all my friends is working at that time.
cheeann
post Mar 23 2009, 10:13 AM

I love my suggie~
9,799 posts

QUOTE(xdonie @ Mar 23 2009, 10:41 AM)
Thanks for your offer, but to my office park would be better biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
My flight was friday afternoon, so all my friends is working at that time.
u can ask ur fren 2 send u there b4 u fly n help u drive back home beter~
cuz he might need 2 start/run ur car once after 3-4days or unplug d batt terminal out 2 preserve d batt~ laugh.gif
ciohbu
post Mar 23 2009, 11:33 PM

Group: Senior Member
2,104 posts

hmmm..why dun consider ERL to KLIA ? just ask ur fren drop u off at kl central or any station near ERL .. smile.gif
acbc
post Mar 23 2009, 11:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

Have u guys checked out the parking bays in KLIA recently? So many abandoned cars there... some missing wheels and stereos.

In short, public parking is UNSAFE!

Hell, even the parking bays in First World Hotel @ Genting Highlands are full of abandoned cars!
loong2020
post Mar 23 2009, 11:40 PM

Senior Star
771 posts

yup...outside will be never safe....cars that is parked for long period will be easily to get targeted.. sweat.gif ...just my opinion...hw about ur family??..ask them send u..la...
tishaban
post Mar 24 2009, 02:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,615 posts

I've parked both at KLIA and LCCT for up to 1 week. So far it's been ok, security is decent and there are enough traffic going around that makes it "safer" but parking charges are expensive.

I personally would not park at Putrajaya Sentral, it's far too open and too quiet especially in the evenings/weekends. I agree with the suggestions above, have friends/family/taxi send you to the airport instead.

andy6000
post Mar 24 2009, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(tishaban @ Mar 24 2009, 02:31 PM)
I've parked both at KLIA and LCCT for up to 1 week. So far it's been ok, security is decent and there are enough traffic going around that makes it "safer" but parking charges are expensive.

I personally would not park at Putrajaya Sentral, it's far too open and too quiet especially in the evenings/weekends. I agree with the suggestions above, have friends/family/taxi send you to the airport instead.
may i know how much does it charges if park for 1 week in KLIA Car park?

atih007
post Mar 24 2009, 08:53 PM

Regular
1,612 posts

u park there as long as u want. then come back with another car, of course with a friend la. park there too. after that report that u have lost your parking token and u will get a new one..after paying penalty. then use 'the missing' parking token with your own car. cheaper way i guess..

or simply report u just lost your parking token when u want to take back your car.

btw, i never try.
ah liew
post Mar 24 2009, 08:56 PM

エンジンオイル
829 posts

TS how r u gonna start the car after 2 weeks?! no matter is safe or not... right?
patricktoh
post Mar 25 2009, 07:27 AM

Casual
462 posts

TS, why can't you call a cab? It wouldn't cost you > RM70.
54ers
post Mar 25 2009, 08:49 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

gimme ur car plat number... ill watch for u brows.gif

alanyuppie
post Mar 25 2009, 09:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

Considering the security level in malaysia car parks, NEVER do this stunt.

If the outsider thieves doesn't kacau, the internal people will definite do so. Maybe the underpaid guards found out the car been there for days, they will "co-operate" with outsiders and butcher the car.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:44 PM