Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Check my high end setup!, The world of high end sound.

views

fevercrash
post Sep 7 2009, 10:33 AM

On my way
671 posts

QUOTE(vir___killer @ Sep 7 2009, 02:35 AM)
you are exactly rite lol. but it really takes time.. hmm making a sound out is simple.. however, making a good good sound is hard and hard LOL.. some ppl as i know, they took more than 10years in tube amp development.. that sounds better than those branded like ARC, mCintosh... bla bla ..with just all standard cables not even audiophile cable..
it was absolutely stunning.. they are just reaching the way to high end in the other way round instead of spending couple of ten thousand or hundreds of thousand. they probably have more than 20 years of listening experience.. hmm i think i still consider as rookie in the hifi world..
perhaps i m better than ppl who just getting their money to spend on those branded stuff.. many ppl like owning high end systems, i got nothing much to talk about it. but other thing, how much do they know..
playing hifi is not just listening.. for ppl who know tweaks and mods, they will be more enjoying.... just like me.

by the way, do u play hifi ? if yes, mind to share ur setup info? hehe.
real and proper sound comes with a price.. smile.gif many ppl including DIYers don't really know what is real sound except for those knows who r very much involved in live bands or musicians are able to identify what is the right sound or not so it's not up to ur judgement to said that those ppl spend so much $$$ on high end stuffz don't even know shit about sounds and i doubt you know much about sound too..experience doesn't give shit about knowing whats the proper sound in a system, it's passion of learning and exploring, doesn't mean u like the sound its definitely the proper sound! doh.gif
fevercrash
post Sep 7 2009, 10:21 PM

On my way
671 posts

QUOTE(vir___killer @ Sep 7 2009, 08:39 PM)
LOL.. who the heck is this speaking lol..

like wat i said .. it takes time in finding the real sound. in the other way round.. btw how much u know about it..
know nuts ha.. just like my fren all bla bla..

i did mixing around with friends in playing real instruments.. i dont mean that high end gear is useless.. just DIY is the other way round to get u to high end.

if you are not a music lover then please dont .... around here la.. hehe

"real and proper sound comes with a price.." is not 100% TRUE.

probably 50% only true. hey kid, may b i need to tell u something.. even tough u change one capacitor oso makes the sound different.. sound is just about tuning.. there is nothing that call proper or not..
When u buy a brand A cdplayer sounds good in a system A, it might not sounds good in system B. Its about matching.

I think u better keep quiet abit and learn something from here wat is call high end sound. can ah? then only we discuss again ya boy..
Some people are arrogant because they always associate with their own peers, those who are all really nothing but who would like to be something.. smile.gif well bare in my mind that you're getting no where with that attitude of yours..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:27 AM