Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Damai Utama , Bandar Kinrara, Need advice ..

views

kee1
post Feb 11 2010, 08:54 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(zoomckng @ Feb 11 2010, 04:32 PM)
i just bought a unit in DU, phase 3. price ok la 370k. 5 rooms 4 bath. QC is not the best bcos of the nature of this development. my sister also bought a unit, 2half storey 450k.

DU story goes:

developer wanted to build houses here, so instead of buying land from landowner, they went thru some kind of JV. when completed, the developer will award all landowners with 3 units of houses. 1 each from each phase. these will be the intermediate units, 2-storey ones.

the corner and 2nd units, which are 2-half storeys, developers will sell to buyers. same goes i think to the shoplots, etc. Bcos of this JV, the developer skimped abit on the QC and materials. that explains the lower price tag i think.

think for future house buyer, u cant find a double storey house as big as this with this price tag. QC is abit on the rough part, but money saved can used abit on the reno.

initially wanted buy hening, but those r like over 550k range. sad.gif

they coming out with phase 4 now, got show units completed soon, all can go hav a look. much better QC than current DU phases.

all in got nothing much to complain. puncak jalil houses value not so good, scared future when wan sell bit tough. DU area is nearby BK6, those houses hav higher value, so price will definite go up.

just my feedback. thanks smile.gif
went and look at the houses too
very spacious
design not bad

the one and only setback - the status of the land
kee1
post Feb 22 2010, 12:07 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

[quote=zoomckng,Feb 19 2010, 10:22 AM]
+1 smile.gif

[/quote

yeah if you cant afford a new house in BK, DU or even PK Jalil is a good alternative
unless you wait for some one to sell the older BK5 /BK4 units , and that also for a 20 X 70 will cost you about RM300 - 350K

But traffic out of BK into the BJ express way is ridiculous nowadays, even at 7 am, all because of that traffic light at the Bomba junction and all those cars out from Puncak Jalil making that illegal u-turn. I wonder if from BK5, I take the back road and make that u turn as well, woul dit be better? any one tried it?

and can you imagine if you are staying in wawasan or BP, sweat.gif
I guess it's better they take the KESAS to get to the MEX to go to KL...better for all the BK residents

what is the extra RM2.20 toll when they can afford to stay in BP....wa lau weh ..mor ethan half a million intermediate terrace house! Fuyooooooo......

no talk..no laugh..
no offence
dont take it too personal smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.16    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:14 AM