Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University HOW HARD is ACCA and WHY?, ACCA is hard?? need to know ..

views

TSjijiks
post Mar 15 2009, 12:44 AM, updated 16y ago

11 posts

I have heard about ACCA is very difficult.... If this is true..why is it then????

anyway do you have to be an excellent student in math to take up accounting?? I hope not like additional mathematics level...
TSjijiks
post Mar 22 2009, 07:59 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Faith+1 @ Mar 15 2009, 12:57 AM)
ACCA is professional/international and well recognize paper, it's hard.

It's not necessary you have to be an excellent in maths to take account. What stream are you from? Have you ever take accounting subjects before?

hmm.gif
I took accounting at school and got A1 for it..but what bothers me is I hear many people cant cope with ACCA....some people cant even finish till degree level..all I want to know is it because WHY people cant ACCA hmm.gif

Added on March 22, 2009, 8:02 pm
QUOTE(alsree786 @ Mar 15 2009, 01:28 AM)
acca is not that difficult la, no walk in the park, but definitely doable even for those with basic abilities in maths...

just put in effort and it'll be okay...dun see why ppl shud choose programmes depending on the difficulty level...if it is the best and most feasible option for you, just go for it and do your best...
do you no anything about fast track accounting at UITM?? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by jijiks: Mar 22 2009, 08:02 PM
TSjijiks
post Mar 24 2009, 12:27 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(karhoe @ Mar 22 2009, 11:22 PM)
I know this dude, got A1 in SPM, yet failed T1 in CAT  sweat.gif  But yet he subsequently got exempted from the paper when the ministry announced A1 students in PA is exempted from T1 LOL

Btw, ACCA is sure hard, if it's easy, where's the value? But study consistently and develop the interest in the subject, you will sail through.
what you recommend me to take...CAT or diploma.... ohmy.gif I cant make up my mind!!!! rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

which path would be easier?? biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:07 PM