Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Regarding re-take SPM

views

SUSStatorio
post Mar 14 2009, 01:08 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(jiunshan @ Mar 13 2009, 11:48 PM)
I havent get his full result but according to my 'angry' mom, i think he got no 5 credits. He is from science stream. I think the most he get is credit for both math and add math only. So, he is decided to re-sit SPM. He doesn't want to take any science subjects but BM, BI, BC, MATH and Add math. Is it possible?
SPM on Nov is compulsory to take 5 cored subjects ie, BM BI SEJ Moral Maths, but I'm not sure if can choose or resit certain subjects ..

as if for July Paper, I think only BM and Math are available

This post has been edited by Statorio: Mar 14 2009, 01:11 AM
SUSStatorio
post Mar 14 2009, 02:25 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(heartz91 @ Mar 14 2009, 02:17 AM)
I have a friend who apparently had failed all her subjects and obtain a pass in both Maths and English. She still wants to pursue tertiary education. So, is there any available choices? I asked her to resit SPM in order to obtain the minimum requirements of 3 credits and a pass in BM as required by most colleges. I want to ask about the available choices of subjects for the July and Nov paper. And also where to register for the exam.
go to nearest or desired SMK to register ...find counsellor or school staff who arranges the registration of spm

and also not to forget to find good private tutors for the subjects that gonna be retaken, otherwise, she will probably fail again
SUSStatorio
post Mar 14 2009, 02:34 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(Faith+1 @ Mar 14 2009, 02:20 AM)
Heard the the July paper is very hard. Is it true?  shocking.gif
for the maths, almost same standard as Nov ones..

but for BM, because of might be marking by different batch of examiners who mark Nov SPM, so the standard for karangan may be higher or lower ...

many STPM teachers like to mark July paper as SPM teachers would be busy or focusing on spm students ...so the standard always higher

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:25 PM