11 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Any good hair salons recommend?, Hair Salon...

PISCES1989
post Nov 7 2009, 04:17 PM

snips in sunway pyramid^^
cll7833
post Nov 10 2009, 11:53 AM

interested to have a try there, smile.gif

This post has been edited by cll7833: Dec 24 2009, 11:37 AM
StarNet
post Nov 21 2009, 11:11 PM

retired overclocker(tm)
3,140 posts

anyone heard of 8 Days Hair studio ?
pandame147
post Dec 3 2009, 11:13 PM

QUOTE(xmascat @ Mar 5 2009, 03:17 PM)
peekaboo, but price quite expensive. stylist is good though.

digital permed my hair there, it lasted more than 1 year.. haha
I plan to go to Peek A boo to colour and cut my hair, can you recommend any good stylist?
Greybear
post Dec 9 2009, 10:35 PM

57 posts

QUOTE(lmydance88 @ Oct 23 2009, 11:47 AM)
how to apply garden's card?
Easy, spend at least RM1000 in a single receipt, u'll entitled for The Gardens membership for 1 yr smile.gif
iXora.ix
post Dec 10 2009, 11:57 AM

scoot scoot
1,554 posts

i always go "Hair Mode" at pandan prima near tesco ampang.. look for janice he is senior hair style.. if the art director approach better not.. forgot his name.. once he cut my sister hair.. now she dun wan go that place already.. but i maintain with janice only.. not so expensive and nice atmosphere...
bbjess0223
post Dec 10 2009, 06:03 PM

125 posts

Infinity @ One Utama...u can find da hair stylist named Damien...he's my hair stylist for few years dy...
Auroraa
post Dec 21 2009, 03:32 PM

77 posts

QUOTE(lmydance88 @ Oct 23 2009, 11:47 AM)
how to apply garden's card?

Added on October 23, 2009, 11:51 am

true>< cheras leisure mall here got one>< guys there handsome only but hairstyle if guys fashionable if girls~ my hair become like guy hairstyleT.T
gardens card can be applied if you spend over 1000( not so sure) @ gardens, then just bring the receipt to the gardens member area( can ask for directions @ the counter) , then they will help u gaodim everything. tongue.gif
Shenay
post Dec 22 2009, 11:29 AM

546 posts

I've tried Kence & Shunji Matsuo in Hartamas. Both are average. They always give me the over-thinning layers ): Any other good stylist to recommend for long hair styles ?
~Curious~
post Jan 12 2010, 07:40 AM

1,744 posts

QUOTE(audi5775 @ Sep 5 2009, 05:06 PM)
you shd try R2 hair salon @ Subang Jaya, ss15... just look for the Secret Recipe nearby there, or the Herbs & Food supermart... its directly opposite there.... i am very fussy abt hair salon but been very loyally going to this one for the past 1+ yr.... they are really good. For stylist, look for Ian, he does a very good cut for long hair. I am happy there smile.gif he also rescued my sister's hair after a very bad hair cut by a salon at sunway pyramid...
any more feedback about this R2 salon??what's the price for a normal haircut??

QUOTE(debbieslee @ Oct 21 2009, 09:46 AM)
now got promotion ar... even better still... actually i tried few hairstylist on other salon... cut above, peekaboo and snips... i can tell you, its hard to find a really good hairdstylist that SUITS you... you can really try out Centro...  i never try other hairstylist except Kevin so perhaps rourou can give you more comment on Samantha...
QUOTE(PISCES1989 @ Nov 7 2009, 04:17 PM)
snips in sunway pyramid^^
QUOTE(bbjess0223 @ Dec 10 2009, 06:03 PM)
Infinity @ One Utama...u can find da hair stylist named Damien...he's my hair stylist for few years dy...
may i know the pricings of centro,snips and infinity?are the hairstylists there good?
daphne0817
post Jan 12 2010, 01:38 PM

anyone noe any saloon that good in short hair cut..i'm bored with my hair(short) but no idea wat to change. any suggestion for hair stylist den can give good advice??
oatkrunch
post Jan 19 2010, 09:58 PM

i will be getting a hair cut next week and decided to try out hikaru salon from eji group. i will come back here for more feedback once i got it done. hehe!

the first salon i went to is SNIPS and i went to sg. wang's branch. i was there for few years already until my usual stylist, nicholas left and they didn't know where he was.. so, i stopped going to SNIPS after that.. i really love nicholas. his cut is very detailed and he really took time to cut it strand by strand. haha! the last time he cut my hair was the hair i got on my ID card. he used about 2 hours to cut that hair. hahah! wonder where he is now. oh well...

later i shifted to Jantzen in mid valley.

pretty expensive and her name is Ling. pretty good so far but whenever i said i wanna cut my hair short, she feel reluctant to do so because she likes me having long hair. lol.. same goes to nicholas though.. when i said i wnted to cut my hair short, he refused to as he said i look better with long hair and neck length is the shortest he allows me to have. lol. nicholas used to charge me RM65 i think.. i can't remember and Ling is RM70++

so, right now.. next week will try out hikaru salon after few researches have done.

the cut will be RM109
Syrian
post Jan 20 2010, 10:18 PM

2,761 posts

Peek-a-boo at dataran sunway ... RM45 for a good short hair cut xoxo
kanzakicyn
post Jan 21 2010, 09:21 PM

449 posts

Kmerie ss2, junior cut, lee. He is not bad for junior cut price hehe

Anyone know where to do good rebonding?
carolkoh
post Jan 23 2010, 12:26 PM

The Belfry is not too bad! They're quite professional!
Read about my experience here: http://carolkoh.net/2009/11/new-hair-cut/
yellow.hunter
post Jan 24 2010, 09:04 PM

I recommend Centro @ the Gardens. By artistic stylist Celine.
She's very good with short haircuts wink.gif
I heard they've increased their price. havent been there since last year Sept.

My last haircut was at La Mode @ Mid valley. It's alright smile.gif but my friend told me their academy at d cinema floor is better.

& my brother mentiond there's another saloon @ Mid valley who's stylist is Japanese.
Here's d site: http://ephair.com/salon.htm

Good luck laugh.gif
oatkrunch
post Jan 25 2010, 03:41 PM

QUOTE(yellow.hunter @ Jan 24 2010, 09:04 PM)

& my brother mentiond there's another saloon @ Mid valley who's stylist is Japanese.
Here's d site: http://ephair.com/salon.htm

yup! eiji suzuki, the owner of this eiji group's salon is quite famous in japan and he owns a few salons in japan as well mainly in tokyo.

anyway, i am going to this salon this coming friday for a hair cut but am going to the branch in BB, not MV as i find BB is more reasonable.
map
post Jan 25 2010, 03:55 PM

Moonlight Healing Escalation!
675 posts

EPhair is great biggrin.gif

my fav part is having two cute guys blowing my hair at the same time... OHOHOHOHOHOHOH... plus the hair cut is really nice smile.gif

however, the perming is ok only la tongue.gif
yellow.hunter
post Jan 25 2010, 05:54 PM

QUOTE(oatkrunch @ Jan 25 2010, 03:41 PM)
yup! eiji suzuki, the owner of this eiji group's salon is quite famous in japan and he owns a few salons in japan as well mainly in tokyo.

anyway, i am going to this salon this coming friday for a hair cut but am going to the branch in BB, not MV as i find BB is more reasonable.
Due to d rental I guess.
cool~ show us some pics ya! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(map @ Jan 25 2010, 03:55 PM)
EPhair is great biggrin.gif

my fav part is having two cute guys blowing my hair at the same time... OHOHOHOHOHOHOH... plus the hair cut is really nice smile.gif

however, the perming is ok only la tongue.gif
awww *blushes* if I get that kind of treatment, my face's gonna be pinkish purple d whole time =_=" I blush quite easily. Which is really embarassing.

They have diff Grades right?
which one did u picked? smile.gif
oatkrunch
post Feb 1 2010, 05:39 PM

i can't take pic of my hair right now but i went to get a hair cut and hair color. i didn't go for the director cut because he was admitted to hospital or something. so, i went for the local stylist. he is so cute. lol. the weird thing is, my stylist thought i am a japanese and he spoke japanese to me at first. haha! and i thought he is japanese, so, i spoke in japanese to him as well. then later, he found out i am not japanese and i found out he is not japanese.. so, we spoke in english after that.. well, a mixture of japanese and english because he can't speak much english.

my fav part is having two cute guys blowing my hair at the same time... OHOHOHOHOHOHOH... plus the hair cut is really nice

which branch did you go to?

This post has been edited by oatkrunch: Feb 1 2010, 05:42 PM

11 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

0.0222sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:16 PM