Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

COSWAY BUSINESS

views

bsmohd
post May 30 2009, 12:31 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

Hi all, BO reporting in.

Beside all those mentioned / explained by cy wong, few things i wanted to add up:

1) VIP Shopper membership is just RM 30.00 compared to a BO (starting from RM 100.00). People who drop-by Cosway's shop normally just wanted to buy things for their own use. Since only Cosway members can buy goods at the Cosway shop, that's the reason why stockist will normally offer VIP Shopper membership rather than the BO membership. However anyone can anytime register to become a BO with the stockist if they wanted to.

VIP Shopper will get only coupons (RM 30.00 worth of purchase for 1 coupon) when they shop at any Cosway shop. These coupons can be use to purchase other goods in the future.

BO in the other hand, beside coupons, they'll get points (EV, PV, RC, etc) which eventually will determine any bonus / pay-out at every month end. In other words, if a person really into making money with Cosway, they'll join as a BO.

For me, i'm more interested in the Cosway's Umobile package (Please refer to my signature below). That's why i join as a BO.

I'm around Putrajaya. So those whose interested may contact me and we can arrange for a discussion session.

smile.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:06 PM