Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> COSWAY BUSINESS

chuagb
post Mar 4 2009, 02:34 PM

Group: Junior Member

COSWAY Shop,

Cover monthly rental and electricity, renovation, computer, stock, cctv alarm provide.

Only deposit RM10,000,

COSWAY looking for 500 to 800 biz owner and potentially 10 – 20k income per mth.

Have anyone heard this business opportunity before? hmm.gif nod.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
barista
post Mar 4 2009, 02:36 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

I can choose to open any place?
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 4 2009, 02:38 PM

QUOTE(barista @ Mar 4 2009, 03:36 PM)
I can choose to open any place?
i dont know about the detail,
i need other people advice, whichever heard about this business opportunity in market now.
+Quote Post
cherroy
post Mar 4 2009, 02:41 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Finance, Business & Investment House, Technical Support
Group: Moderator

QUOTE(chuagb @ Mar 4 2009, 02:34 PM)
COSWAY Shop,

Cover monthly rental and electricity, renovation, computer, stock, cctv alarm provide.

Only deposit RM10,000,

COSWAY looking for 500 to 800 biz owner and potentially 10 – 20k income per mth.

Have anyone heard this business opportunity before? hmm.gif  nod.gif
Simply looking at your information, it doesn't make sense at all.

If it can earn 10K-20K per month, then why they need you or other business owner to deposit 10K then and let other to run the business instead running their own? They would rather open their own one as it already can earn the 10K instead getting the 10K deposit.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 4 2009, 02:51 PM

QUOTE(cherroy @ Mar 4 2009, 03:41 PM)
Simply looking at your information, it doesn't make sense at all.

If it can earn 10K-20K per month, then why they need you or other business owner to deposit 10K then and let other to run the business instead running their own? They would rather open their own one as it already can earn the 10K instead getting the 10K deposit.
it only indicate potentially earning 10 ~ 20K / mth only. depend on location.

Maybe COSWAY intention to help new business starter to open shop or helping the retrenchment worker for business opportunity.

Is there any COSWAY member willing to share more info in LYN forum....
+Quote Post
cherroy
post Mar 4 2009, 03:12 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon

QUOTE(chuagb @ Mar 4 2009, 02:51 PM)
it only indicate potentially earning 10 ~ 20K / mth only. depend on location.

Maybe COSWAY intention to help new business starter to open shop or helping the retrenchment worker for business opportunity.

Is there any COSWAY member willing to share more info in LYN forum....
Intention to help new businesses starter or helping retrenched worker?
You think business out there is making charity? No offence. biggrin.gif
Business or company out there won't care whether you got a job or not. What they care is their company future and profitability.
They give you a job mean they want you to contribute to the company profitability, as simple as that.

Every business has fair share of risk and whatever scheme, plan, package has its business intention. Businesses out there won't come out some business plan that for charity, that's for sure.

Instead thinking of they want to make charity, any interested party should look at why they want to do so aka its intention of this plan and potential clause behind the deal. From here, only then can explore the business potential and viablity of it.

Not to say this business is good or not good. Cosway is already an MLM business model means that the network for their product is already there. Why they want to open the shop then? which something that worth to be discussed and explored. Ain't MLM or direct sales means direct sales to targetting customer already?

Don't get me wrong, I am not criticising the plan nor saying it is not worth or worth or commenting on it. Just to highlight the discussion point which should one start from (like why the company doesn't want to run on their own, want to find business partner etc issue) instead thinking company want to do charity. No offence again. smile.gif

This post has been edited by cherroy: Mar 4 2009, 03:15 PM
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 4 2009, 03:16 PM

QUOTE(cherroy @ Mar 4 2009, 04:12 PM)
Intention to help new businesses starter or helping retrenched worker?
You think business out there is making charity? No offence.  biggrin.gif
Business or company out there won't care whether you got a job or not. What they care is their company future and profitability.

Every business has fair share of risk and whatever scheme, plan, package has its business intention. Businesses out there won't come out some business plan that for charity, that's for sure.

Instead thinking of they want to make charity, any interested party should look at why they want to do so aka its intention of this plan and potential clause behind the deal. From here, only then can explore the business potential and viablity of it.

Not to say this business is good or not good. Cosway is already an MLM business model means that the network for their product is already there. Why they want to open the shop then? which something that worth to be discussed and explored. Ain't MLM or direct sales means direct sales to targetting customer already?

Don't get me wrong, I am not criticising the plan nor saying it is not worth or worth or commenting on it. Just to highlight the discussion point which should one start from (like why the company doesn't want to run on their own, want to find business partner etc issue) instead thinking company want to do charity. No offence again.  smile.gif
Thank you for sharing your ideas and opinion rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
We need to come out all the comment and ideas to share it out, for the good sake of everyone in the forum or outside market, which struggling in this bad economy. thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
b00n
post Mar 4 2009, 04:26 PM

delusional
Group Icon
Group: Staff

I'm guessing it's for set up of a distribution center where one applies to become a distributor.
Am not sure though with this minimal information.
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 4 2009, 04:34 PM

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 4 2009, 05:26 PM)
I'm guessing it's for set up of a distribution center where one applies to become a distributor.
Am not sure though with this minimal information.
Thank you for your reply,

I will get more information with this guy on this friday night and will share information details in this forum for good sake of other people.

Hope other people will benefit of this opportunity in this down and moody economy market now. icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Jordy
post Mar 4 2009, 07:17 PM

Entrepreneur
Group Icon
Group: Elite

This is a stockist business. You may need to fulfill their criteria to become a stockist (eg starting as an independent distributor and work your way up until you meet certain criteria). As what b00n mentioned, this is a so-called distribution centre for their more successful distributors with huge network. There can be walk-in customers if you are lucky, but this is quite rare. Normally if you take a walk into a Cosway stockist, you will most probably see that the shop is empty.
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 4 2009, 07:33 PM

QUOTE(Jordy @ Mar 4 2009, 08:17 PM)
This is a stockist business. You may need to fulfill their criteria to become a stockist (eg starting as an independent distributor and work your way up until you meet certain criteria). As what b00n mentioned, this is a so-called distribution centre for their more successful distributors with huge network. There can be walk-in customers if you are lucky, but this is quite rare. Normally if you take a walk into a Cosway stockist, you will most probably see that the shop is empty.
Thank for your comment,
anyway i will find out more details and will share with all of you this week..... flex.gif
+Quote Post
dream.angels
post Mar 10 2009, 04:53 PM

Enthusiast

sounds more like cosway is looking for another way to expand its business.. maybe this is a new market direction it's tapping into..
+Quote Post
jasonhanjk
post Mar 10 2009, 10:43 PM

Regular

Normally they would find managers to manage the stores with low initial start-up.

I got similar threads in another forum:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Free rental, free reno, free equipment, RM300 utilities rebates and RM300k worth of stocks.
So in the end, you become their employee that is working for free.

In the end I close that thread.
+Quote Post
wkf
post Mar 10 2009, 11:20 PM

Casual

i got heard that cosway deliver the goods to yr door once u order its online. is it truth. are they charged for the delivery.
+Quote Post
dream.angels
post Mar 11 2009, 02:05 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(wkf @ Mar 10 2009, 11:20 PM)
i got heard that cosway deliver the goods to yr door once u order its online.  is it truth.  are they charged for the delivery.
really? order online? how?
+Quote Post
wi1s0n
post Mar 11 2009, 05:03 PM

Getting Started

COSWAY Shop,

Only deposit RM10,000,

If it need just RM10k to make RM10k~RM20k income per month, why should they offer such profitable and lucrative business to others? RM10k is not even enough to cover rental deposit, how to run a biz?
+Quote Post
dvinez
post Mar 12 2009, 03:18 AM

Limited Edition

they just wanna rent out their entire business ?
maybe cant make enuff profit ?
+Quote Post
am_eniey
post Mar 12 2009, 09:45 AM

✿✿✿✿✿

TS, if it is MLM, just say so.....no need to make short story long !
+Quote Post
ken6828
post Mar 12 2009, 11:51 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wi1s0n @ Mar 11 2009, 05:03 PM)
If it need just RM10k to make RM10k~RM20k income per month, why should they offer such profitable and lucrative business to others? RM10k is not even enough to cover rental deposit, how to run a biz?
Is true! i heard from the dealer.. is true, but the profit is depend on sales, i think COSWAY will give few % of the total sales for the month.
Bro Chua gb, would appreciate u can share with us after your meeting with them.

This post has been edited by ken6828: Mar 12 2009, 11:53 AM
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 12 2009, 11:56 AM

QUOTE(ken6828 @ Mar 12 2009, 12:51 PM)
Is true! i heard from the dealer.. is true, but the profit is depend on sales, i think COSWAY will give few % of the total sales for the month.
Bro Chua gb, would appreciate u can share with us after your meeting with them.
ken6828,

Thank you, anyway i havent find suitable time to meet the person due to my busy schedule, anyway i try to make it next week for meet up, and update the information in LYN forum. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
theanswerL2
post Mar 17 2009, 04:26 PM

Casual

ya...i heard this cosway biz b4...how was it run?

he call me to do this biz oso..

This post has been edited by theanswerL2: Mar 17 2009, 04:26 PM
+Quote Post
kayef
post Mar 18 2009, 06:19 PM

Getting Started

I have been approached to do this thing before also, a few of the conditions are :-

1)Future Business Owner must be female in the range of 25-60, english educated.
2)Must pay RM235 to be a member first.
3)Must study their product and know the shop operation before interview session to see if you qualify for the opportunity to get your own shop worth RM500k. You have to find a Cosway shop and stick to that shop for training before you go for the interview. If pass the interview, they will let you choose where you want to open your shop and support you with all the finanacial stuff. Bad thing is this interview you can only go once. Means that you only have 1 chance to succeed in this thing, if you fail then no more interview for you and you can kiss the shop bye bye.

For me, I cant get my mom or gf to join this thing so I did not do it. I think its kind of wasting time and effort to study their product and try my luck for a one shot thing. Sounds more like pay RM235, get more people to join and if you are lucky you can win a Cosway shop. More like a competition than a real business opportunity.

This post has been edited by kayef: Mar 18 2009, 06:20 PM
+Quote Post
ken6828
post Mar 19 2009, 09:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kayef @ Mar 18 2009, 06:19 PM)
I have been approached to do this thing before also, a few of the conditions are :-

3)Must study their product and know the shop operation before interview session to see if you qualify for the opportunity to get your own shop worth RM500k. You have to find a Cosway shop and stick to that shop for training before you go for the interview. If pass the interview, they will let you choose where you want to open your shop and support you with all the finanacial stuff. Bad thing is this interview you can only go once. Means that you only have 1 chance to succeed in this thing, if you fail then no more interview for you and you can kiss the shop bye bye.

For me, I cant get my mom or gf to join this thing so I did not do it. I think its kind of wasting time and effort to study their product and try my luck for a one shot thing. Sounds more like pay RM235, get more people to join and if you are lucky you can win a Cosway shop. More like a competition than a real business opportunity.
Thanks for sharing.... smile.gif
+Quote Post
johntxy
post Mar 19 2009, 06:39 PM

Casual

It's just another struggling MLM. Unless you are really hardworking and willing to just go all the way out for it. If not, please don't endanger your money. Especially when the economy not doing that well.
+Quote Post
winnie09
post Mar 20 2009, 09:39 AM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(kayef @ Mar 18 2009, 06:19 PM)

Also been approached by this business opportunity.New marketing strategy to replace old system.With minimum capital , it is a good training groud for those who want to learn how to run a business and gain business exposure. Very much suitable for those looking for career change, better income or interested in retail business but lacking the neccessary capital.One of my friend joined last week and now going thru the training for interview.
+Quote Post
kei18kun
post Mar 28 2009, 07:03 PM

Coconut in the sea(TM)

now have new procedure it seems, someone approach me for RM725, then will get RM600+ worth of products and the balance will get returned by cheque. Will have to go through same procedure all test n interview only that can have test until u pass.
guaranteed 100% will pass

sound too good to be true, anyway i'm comfortable with cosway, will consider it throughly
+Quote Post
wodenus
post Mar 28 2009, 07:45 PM

Tree Octopus

If you can risk Rm10,000 you might as well start your own biz. Cosway is MLM, and MLM has a fairly bad rep.

This post has been edited by wodenus: Mar 28 2009, 07:45 PM
+Quote Post
wkf
post Mar 29 2009, 04:09 PM

Casual

normally open a cosway biz shop, how much it will cost about/
+Quote Post
dixonleong
post Mar 30 2009, 08:24 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kei18kun @ Mar 28 2009, 07:03 PM)
now have new procedure it seems, someone approach me for RM725, then will get RM600+ worth of products and the balance will get returned by cheque. Will have to go through same procedure all test n interview only that can have test until u pass.
guaranteed 100% will pass

sound too good to be true, anyway i'm comfortable with cosway, will consider it throughly
yup, my gf was also approached by one of the fren.same package as kei18kun mentioned. and if you pass the interview, pay 10k of refundable deposit to become a stockist(rental, stock, electricity all bear by cosway), just that you only get 10% of the monthly sales
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 30 2009, 12:02 PM

QUOTE(wodenus @ Mar 28 2009, 08:45 PM)
If you can risk Rm10,000 you might as well start your own biz. Cosway is MLM, and MLM has a fairly bad rep.
Please open your eyes and do some survey research on market.

Please count the total COSWAY new shop opening in the market.

If COSWAY have bad rep, for what, they want to open more retail shop??? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

+Quote Post
maru
post Mar 30 2009, 01:09 PM

Regular

i been approaching by this cosway stuffz too...i think my fren been brainwashed kau kau...

if u c this plan, is really worth to try. 10k refundable deposit, free shop, stock etc.

but the bad part is u need to go thru the blardy interview....u got only 1 chance in a life time, if u failed the interview u are gone.

not sure whether this is a scam or what...
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 30 2009, 01:33 PM

QUOTE(maru @ Mar 30 2009, 02:09 PM)
i been approaching by this cosway stuffz too...i think my fren been brainwashed kau kau...

if u c this plan, is really worth to try. 10k refundable deposit, free shop, stock etc.

but the bad part is u need to go thru the blardy interview....u got only 1 chance in a life time, if u failed the interview u are gone.

not sure whether this is a scam or what...
By the way, Are you afraid of interview hmm.gif
This plan choosen for ladies, which have strong spirit and high motivation to move forward.
Before they able to submit your form to interview, the line leader will 1st interview and check whether you are ready and suitable for the interview or not?
They will also need to know, whether you really understand the product knowledge or not?

You have nothing to lose, and this is consider a good moving career for ladies, and as for men, they able to help any ladies which to succes in business or career by introducing them to this program.

COSWAY under BERJAYA Group, and do you think they will use the 30 years business period to play around?????

+Quote Post
maru
post Mar 30 2009, 01:48 PM

Regular

i'm a guy....so there is no way i can go for the interview....so this conclude i can only depend on my mom or my gf

my mom not a english speaker...so she out and my gf not willing to risk her current career

if there anyone successful for the interview, will be happy if u can share out the experience...tq
+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 30 2009, 02:32 PM

QUOTE(maru @ Mar 30 2009, 02:48 PM)
i'm a guy....so there is no way i can go for the interview....so this conclude i can only depend on my mom or my gf

my mom not a english speaker...so she out and my gf not willing to risk her current career

if there anyone successful for the interview, will be happy if u can share out the experience...tq
you can invite your friend, relative and any ladies age 25-50, which have got retrenchmend or finding for better opportunity future, invite them to take this task and need to be fulltime., and you as introducer, can earn some commision from the invitation appreciation.

I have few friend already pass the interview and their shop lot in the renovation. 1 of them will open shop by end april 2009.

Once they pass the interview, and shop lot have approval, then they can release their current job..cause this job need for fulltime.

You can make an appointment with me, then i can share further info and show you the COSWAY shop as a proof of this program.

This is not a franchise or scam...... icon_rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
cherroy
post Mar 30 2009, 03:22 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon

COSWAY Shop,

Only deposit RM10,000,

QUOTE(chuagb @ Mar 30 2009, 02:32 PM)
you can invite your friend, relative and any ladies age 25-50, which have got retrenchmend or finding for better opportunity future, invite them to take this task and need to be fulltime., and you as introducer, can earn some commision from the invitation appreciation.

I have few friend already pass the interview and their shop lot in the renovation. 1 of them will open shop by end april 2009.

Once they pass the interview, and shop lot have approval, then they can release their current job..cause this job need for fulltime.

You can make an appointment with me, then i can share further info and show you the COSWAY shop as a proof of this program.

This is not a franchise or scam...... icon_rolleyes.gif
Mean you are the agent/member since from the start? As you are the TS asking this question.

Don't need to highlight the bolded part. If it is perfectly legitimate and benefitting, then people will know. If it is not, not matter how one saying it is not, it makes no different. smile.gif

Cheers.

+Quote Post
chuagb
post Mar 30 2009, 03:55 PM

QUOTE(cherroy @ Mar 30 2009, 04:22 PM)
Mean you are the agent/member since from the start? As you are the TS asking this question.

Don't need to highlight the bolded part. If it is perfectly legitimate and benefitting, then people will know. If it is not, not matter how one saying it is not, it makes no different.  smile.gif

Cheers.
First of all, i dont know anything about this program until i get more information from my friend.

at the beginning i also curious about this program ideas, and i want to get more info in the net,before i approach my friend to get info.

Now i have clear informatin about it.
+Quote Post
wodenus
post Apr 6 2009, 01:34 PM

Tree Octopus

QUOTE(chuagb @ Mar 30 2009, 12:02 PM)
Please open your eyes and do some survey research on market.

Please count the total COSWAY new shop opening in the market.

If COSWAY have bad rep, for what, they want to open more retail shop??? rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
I didn't say Cosway has a bad rep, I said MLM has a bad rep, but if the shoe fits... biggrin.gif why would they not want to open new shops, if you gave me 10K and only promised to keep 10% of the profits, I'd be opening more retail shops too. Wow, how nice, people pay me to start their own business, and on top of that give me 90% of the profits lol biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by wodenus: Apr 6 2009, 04:31 PM
+Quote Post
Mrs. Teo
post Apr 6 2009, 03:39 PM

hi chuagb...have you had a chance to meet the guy who can give you the detail info for being a stokist?
if you have, mind to share the info?
I'm very interested in this business.

thanks!
+Quote Post
wodenus
post Apr 6 2009, 03:47 PM

Tree Octopus

QUOTE(Mrs. Teo @ Apr 6 2009, 03:39 PM)
hi chuagb...have you had a chance to meet the guy who can give you the detail info for being a stokist?
if you have, mind to share the info?
I'm very interested in this business.

thanks!
Wow, you just joined, and this is your first post? interesting biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Mrs. Teo
post Apr 7 2009, 12:24 PM

QUOTE(wodenus @ Apr 6 2009, 03:47 PM)
Wow, you just joined, and this is your first post? interesting biggrin.gif
Wops...sounds abit harsh ya!
Anyway, just wanted to say that it is quite surprising to find this forum about being a Cosway stockist.
I couldn't find much information in Cosway's website.

There are quite alot of outlets here in Kuching, some are just a short distance away and they all seems to be doing well!
+Quote Post
dream-painter
post Apr 7 2009, 01:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Mrs. Teo @ Apr 7 2009, 12:24 PM)
Wops...sounds abit harsh ya!
Anyway, just wanted to say that it is quite surprising to find this forum about being a Cosway stockist.
I couldn't find much information in Cosway's website.

There are quite alot of outlets here in Kuching, some are just a short distance away and they all seems to be doing well!
I have a friend is a Cosway stockist since years ago. Yup, her monthly profit is quite good.
What do u want to know? Maybe I can ask some info from her for you

+Quote Post
b00n
post Apr 7 2009, 01:08 PM

delusional
Group Icon

IIRC, one doesn't have to be a Cosway member to become Cosway stockist.
But than again, why not be one when you're a stockist. wink.gif
+Quote Post
jcsyen
post Apr 7 2009, 09:05 PM

Hi Everyone

My family runs a stockist ourselves. I can possibly help anyone interested through the entire process as I know the exact details of the interview process, whats important, what you need to do/say and what you are required to know. I have helped a few people successfully apply and get a shop of their own.

Please email or PM me back. My email is szeyen@gmail.com

Anyone interested?

+Quote Post
wodenus
post Apr 8 2009, 01:30 PM

Tree Octopus

QUOTE(Mrs. Teo @ Apr 7 2009, 12:24 PM)

Do me a favor, ask them how long they have been running it, they're all new aren't they ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
one_starlight
post Apr 23 2009, 12:57 PM

My personal Opinion..

I think that cosway plan to build a lot of stockist in mall is not a good plan. We dont't know what's cosway plan in the next season....and with this plan, i don't want to take any risk with cosway.

Did they tell you about the omzet you must reach each month ?

cosway is an MLM...if they made this plan, i thinks they made their member uncomfortable, which not a stockist....
More stockist...more competition between stockist to reach minimum omzet. And i see that there's many stockist give member price to whom not a member, and they do this to get minimum omzet.

If stockist can do that...so how about another member that ar not a stockist ? how do another member can move and sell their product.

and cosway have an member system called VIP, where VIP member can shop on cosway with discount same like BO member....this is not a good system, because BO member will be more limited to get profit.

If you see old plan and new plan...you will see that in new plan cosway cut much bonus. In the presentation, the always show about high income...but to have high income, we must shop much much and much with RM10k omzet, how many people can make this ?

In my thoughts...i think cosway got a financial problem here.

+Quote Post
chuagb
post Apr 23 2009, 01:41 PM

brows.gif
QUOTE(one_starlight @ Apr 23 2009, 01:57 PM)
My personal Opinion..

I think that cosway plan to build a lot of stockist in mall is not a good plan. We dont't know what's cosway plan in the next season....and with this plan, i don't want to take any risk with cosway.

cosway is an MLM...if they made this plan, i thinks they made their member uncomfortable, which not a stockist....
More stockist...more competition between stockist to reach minimum omzet. And i see that there's many stockist give member price to whom not a member, and they do this to get minimum omzet.

If stockist can do that...so how about another member that ar not a stockist ? how do another member can move and sell their product.

and cosway have an member system called VIP, where VIP member can shop on cosway with discount same like BO member....this is not a good system, because BO member will be more limited to get profit.

If you see old plan and new plan...you will see that in new plan cosway cut much bonus. In the presentation, the always show about high income...but to have high income, we must shop much much and much with RM10k omzet, how many people can make this ?

helo star_light,

Please be understand the concept before you condemn anything in here.

Please use your common sense and brain to re-think again.. why a lot of franchise eg: Oldtown kopitiam, Mcdonald, 1901, 99 market and etc, grow like mushroom? The business owner need to pump out the money estimate 200K and above...to the franchiser...and do you think this is easy for people, which are lack of money to do this business?

Do you think MLM business still like last time?
Carrying a briefcase and catalogue book going house to house selling product....and example i want a toothbrush....then the joker seller will drive all the way to stockist to buy it and delivery it..to buyer.
Come on, please wake up...what PLANET are you from? still thinking old fashion!!! hmm.gif hmm.gif

Now is millenium year and everything depend on network, the outside world is very big and potential market. Have you travel to country? have you see the market over there? IF havent, then sit back in your shell and keep dreaming. brows.gif

COSWAY have their own calculation system, whenever you or your recruit member purchase online or in stockist, the EV point will automatic add up in your group purchase.
This system doesnt work for 1 man show!!! Please understand this,.!!!!! icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

You said COSWAY got a financial problem in your thought.....do you research in the CTOS and other financial report, and for your information, COSWAY under BERJAYA GROUP.

THINK before output your comment.

+Quote Post
4Rings
post Apr 23 2009, 01:53 PM

Lord of the Rings

QUOTE(one_starlight @ Apr 23 2009, 12:57 PM)
My personal Opinion..

Cosway got financial problem??? Are you sure? They were doing very well last year.
+Quote Post
wodenus
post Apr 23 2009, 07:19 PM

Tree Octopus

My personal Opinion..

What's an omzet? I can't see how they can lose money. They collect Rm10,000 + 90% of the profits, and they have no staff to pay. They have no risk at all, and they stand to gain quite a bit if you're a good salesperson. For them to actually lose money with this arrangement, they must have really bad salespeople tongue.gif
+Quote Post
one_starlight
post Apr 25 2009, 10:14 AM

QUOTE(chuagb @ Apr 23 2009, 01:41 PM)
brows.gif

You said COSWAY got a financial problem in your thought.....do you research in the CTOS and other financial report, and for your information, COSWAY under BERJAYA GROUP.

THINK before output your comment.
did you see old plan & new plan from cosway before ? you count it before ?

show me your calculation and comparation between old & new plan.

are you an member or a PPC / stockist ?

Added on April 25, 2009, 10:16 am
QUOTE(4Rings @ Apr 23 2009, 01:53 PM)
Cosway got financial problem??? Are you sure? They were doing very well last year.
just my stupid thoughts if you see the new plan

Added on April 25, 2009, 10:29 am
QUOTE(wodenus @ Apr 23 2009, 07:19 PM)
What's an omzet? I can't see how they can lose money. They collect Rm10,000 + 90% of the profits, and they have no staff to pay. They have no risk at all, and they stand to gain quite a bit if you're a good salesperson. For them to actually lose money with this arrangement, they must have really bad salespeople tongue.gif
No staff to pay ? Did you think you will work alone all the day in your stockist ? No one help you ? Didn't you need to take a rest ?
If you don't have any staff...so how can you promote your stuff...just stay in your stockist ?

As I knew...cosway just pay for rent place & the electricity, and people said that they much reach minimum omzet per month.

if your sales is not good & can't make a good omzet....still cosway let you open your stockist in mall ? a place is mall is not cheap rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by one_starlight: Apr 25 2009, 10:29 AM
+Quote Post
skygreen
post Apr 25 2009, 01:17 PM

Getting Started

Last time there's few Cosway shop in my area, but now all close down, I wanna buy Cosway Milk Candy, anyone can give me the location address? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post May 3 2009, 05:16 PM

Getting Started

COSWAY Shop,

Only deposit RM10,000,

Yeah it's true .. I am going to open my eCosway shop soon in a month's time .. You can email me at muriel.carol@gmail.com for more info .. or sms me at 017-5067115

This post has been edited by herby.carol: May 4 2009, 09:16 PM
+Quote Post
cy wong
post May 4 2009, 09:05 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. Has just joined as a Cosway BO for less than 2 months. After joining, I have been around some stockists as well as attended meeting and studied their plans as well. So, suprised to have stumbled upon this site. Few things I learned which I think beneficial to all:

Plus Side :
1. Stockists are for real. ECosway uses the stockist centres to increase their sales, their network etc.
2. RM10,000 is security deposit, refundable when you decide not to carry on being stockist.
3. Stockist fee between 5-10% of total gross sales. However, stockist is expected to make more from the network income (which is MLM income).
4. Depending on the location of the stockist, you can expect to sign up quite a substancial number of new members to grow your network fast.

Minus Side :
1. It's rather difficult to pass the interview cos requirements are getting more stringent than when they 1st started this concept. Of course, when they have more than 1000 applicants hoping for a free shop and the chance to earn big money, I think you need them more than they need you (so the saying goes..). So, it's NOT a guarantee anyone who wants/apply will get. In fact, only a small percentage will succeed.
2. Each month, more and more good locations are occupied, so how sure are you, that even after you pass the interview, can get the location that is good or suitable for you. Are you willing to be relocated to another place or maybe, some small town where there may not be stockist?
3. Are you willing to give your life to Cosway, knowing they demand all of your time (10am - 10pm, 7 days a week)
4. If you are to sign up as BO with the hope of getting to open a shop, or someone you recruit open a shop, be prepared that it may or may not happen. You are putting money in for a dream/hope which is no guarantee that can come true.

Summary : Find out all the facts you can and then make a decision, so that you will not regret anything.

Cheers.
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post May 4 2009, 09:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cy wong @ May 4 2009, 09:05 PM)
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. Has just joined as a Cosway BO for less than 2 months. After joining, I have been around some stockists as well as attended meeting and studied their plans as well. So, suprised to have stumbled upon this site. Few things I learned which I think beneficial to all:

Plus Side :
1. Stockists are for real. ECosway uses the stockist centres to increase their sales, their network etc.
2. RM10,000 is security deposit, refundable when you decide not to carry on being stockist.
3. Stockist fee between 5-10% of total gross sales. However, stockist is expected to make more from the network  income (which is MLM income).
4.  Depending on the location of the stockist, you can expect to sign up quite a substancial number of new members to grow your network fast.

Minus Side :
1. It's rather difficult to pass the interview cos requirements are getting more stringent than when they 1st started this concept. Of course, when they have more than 1000 applicants hoping for a free shop and the chance to earn big money, I think you need them more than they need you (so the saying goes..). So, it's NOT a guarantee anyone who wants/apply will get. In fact, only a small percentage will succeed.
2. Each month, more and more good locations are occupied, so how sure are you, that even after you pass the interview, can get the location that is good or suitable for you. Are you willing to be relocated to another place or maybe, some small town where there may not be stockist?
3. Are you willing to give your life to Cosway, knowing they demand all of your time (10am - 10pm, 7 days a week)
4. If you are to sign up as BO with the hope of getting to open a shop, or someone you recruit open a shop, be prepared that it may or may not happen. You are putting money in for a dream/hope which is no guarantee that can come true.

Summary : Find out all the facts you can and then make a decision, so that you will not regret anything.

Cheers.
You're right .. Well welcome to the Cosway's family smile.gif

+Quote Post
shsc
post May 4 2009, 10:10 PM

dear all,

what was mentioned by cy.wong are absolutely the true facts about the new eCosway plan. I am so reluctant to join as their BO at first as I see this as another MLM / Direct Selling that makes us running around with products and monthly quota to meet. I cant sell.

Once joined, i start studying this new plan and discovered the pros/cons of this plan and finally with my husband, both of us decided to join and work on it. Anyway I dont loose anything at all because I've took back lots of Health Supplement which in total cost more than the fees I've invested. I need those Health Supplement anyway. And I am also glad that I am in one of the group where the leaders were so helpful and willing to share. I knew so much about their plan and how I can earn from them. As many of them are already eCosway shop owner, they share with me insides bout the interview and what I will need to know in order to be able to go through the interview.

Besides those mentioned by cy.wong, I can share more with you if anyone is interested. After all, to be successful definitely need some hard work - NO PAIN NO GAIN...
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post May 12 2009, 09:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shsc @ May 4 2009, 10:10 PM)
dear all,

what was mentioned by cy.wong are absolutely the true facts about the new eCosway plan. I am so reluctant to join as their BO at first as I see this as another MLM / Direct Selling that makes us running around with products and monthly quota to meet. I cant sell.

Once joined, i start studying this new plan and discovered the pros/cons of this plan and finally with my husband, both of us decided to join and work on it. Anyway I dont loose anything at all because I've took back lots of Health Supplement which in total cost more than the fees I've invested. I need those Health Supplement anyway. And I am also glad that I am in one of the group where the leaders were so helpful and willing to share. I knew so much about their plan and how I can earn from them. As many of them are already eCosway shop owner, they share with me insides bout the interview and what I will need to know in order to be able to go through the interview.

Besides those mentioned by cy.wong, I can share more with you if anyone is interested. After all, to be successful definitely need some hard work - NO PAIN NO GAIN...
True true thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
one_starlight
post May 17 2009, 01:31 PM

Come to their store...and see what they offer to you. They will offer VIP membership no BO membership.

And in fact, stockist and BO members are competate to approach a VIP member.

Cosway is good in products...but not in system.
+Quote Post
cy wong
post May 21 2009, 01:04 PM

QUOTE(one_starlight @ May 17 2009, 01:31 PM)
Come to their store...and see what they offer to you. They will offer VIP membership no BO membership.

Added on May 21, 2009, 1:11 pmYes, I agree that their system is lousy (as far as I know). Not to mention they always change system. Also if you do not plan to open stockist, it will take a long time before you can see any commissions cos you have to recruit hundreds of shoppers first. Is this the same with Amway?

Now, starting May, to join as BO, you need to pay RM100 plus spend another RM440 (minimum) to purchase products. Not so easy to recruit those who are not keen to be a stockist. Seems like offering a free stockist is more a carrot to attract BOs to buy lots of stuffs (knowing for a fact not all will get to be a stokist)

This post has been edited by cy wong: May 21 2009, 01:11 PM
+Quote Post
omniknight86
post May 21 2009, 01:52 PM

LYN 6 Star Forum Member

COSWAY Shop,

Only deposit RM10,000,

yes but however they set up target for you based on the location of your shop if you can't hit their target they will make you bankrupt i.e close down your shop and also if the goods are lose you have to bear the cost as well.
+Quote Post
hitman_jay
post May 22 2009, 08:23 AM

Amway is totally different from Cosway.
Cosway needs start up capital in order to run this business. Plus the cost of shoplot rental and not to forget the payout salary for staff as well.
As for amway, they have their own warehouse, so if the customer or member that want to purchase something from them, they can just go straight to the warehouse.
+Quote Post
cy wong
post May 22 2009, 04:42 PM

QUOTE(hitman_jay @ May 22 2009, 08:23 AM)
Amway is totally different from Cosway.
Cosway needs start up capital in order to run this business. Plus the cost of shoplot rental and not to forget the payout salary for staff as well.
As for amway, they have their own warehouse, so if the customer or member that want to purchase something from them, they can just go straight to the warehouse.
No, as an ordinary member(or distributor) of eCosway, you do not need start up capital for shop. You need to pay RM100 to register as well as purchase a few hundred ringgit worth of products. So, you can then recruit others to join and build the MLM network just like Amway.

Those interested to apply for stokists only need to put in refundable deposit of RM10K. Rental of shop is paid by eCosway. You need to pay staff salary. However, if you are not interested to be astockist, you can still build your network, of course, much slower.

With so many stockists, distributors do can go to any centres to purchase goods and not to one single warehouse only.

However, I am just wondering about the difference between the MLM marketing plan of Cosway and Amway, whether there is much difference.

+Quote Post
herby.carol
post May 23 2009, 03:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cy wong @ May 22 2009, 04:42 PM)
No, as an ordinary member(or distributor) of eCosway, you do not need start up capital for shop. You need to pay RM100 to register as well as purchase a few hundred ringgit worth of products. So, you can then recruit others to join and build the MLM network just like Amway.

Those interested to apply for stokists only need to put in refundable deposit of RM10K. Rental of shop is paid by eCosway. You need to pay staff salary. However, if you are not interested to be  astockist, you can still build your network, of course, much slower.

With so many stockists, distributors do can go to any centres to purchase goods and not to one single warehouse only.

However, I am just wondering about the difference between the MLM marketing plan of Cosway and Amway, whether there is much difference.
True .. rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
one_starlight
post May 26 2009, 09:27 AM

QUOTE(cy wong @ May 21 2009, 01:04 PM)

Added on May 21, 2009, 1:11 pmYes, I agree that their system is lousy (as far as I know). Not to mention they always change system. Also if you do not plan to open stockist, it will take a long time before you can see any commissions cos you have to recruit hundreds of shoppers first. Is this the same with Amway?

Now, starting May, to join as BO, you need to pay RM100 plus spend another RM440 (minimum) to purchase products. Not so easy to recruit those who are not keen to be a stockist. Seems like offering a free stockist is more a carrot to attract BOs to buy lots of stuffs (knowing for a fact not all will get to be a stokist)
what can we receive from a lousy system ?

How can u get a BO member...come to the store, and see what they offer to you...they will offer a VIP shoppers membership, not BO.

what did you get from selling is bigger than you recuruits hundreds shopper.
MLM is a bussiness too right ? so we must calculate it first to see the plus and minus.

Ok, lets calculate....for 500ev. please calculate you must sell how many items ? how much RM ?
then calculate...how much money do you will receive from the new plan...

tell me your opinion after you calculate my example

CMIIW...as i know Cosway is an old company...but why they are not popular lika amway ?

This post has been edited by one_starlight: May 26 2009, 09:29 AM
+Quote Post
cyndelle
post May 26 2009, 08:13 PM

Anyway... may i know what is the new marketing plan to join as the BO? How much is the minimum purchase of their products?

For those who are not interested in this business, please stop being negative.

Thank you.
+Quote Post
cy wong
post May 27 2009, 06:34 PM

QUOTE(one_starlight @ May 26 2009, 09:27 AM)
what can we receive from a lousy system ?

How can u get a BO member...come to the store, and see what they offer to you...they will offer a VIP shoppers membership, not BO.

what did you get from selling is bigger than you recuruits hundreds shopper.
MLM is a bussiness too right ? so we must calculate it first to see the plus and minus.
Ok, lets calculate....for 500ev. please calculate you must sell how many items ? how much RM ?
then calculate...how much money do you will receive from the new plan...

tell me your opinion after you calculate my example
CMIIW...as i know Cosway is an old company...but why they are not popular lika amway ?
I suspect the store people do not offer BO but VIP shoppers because it's much much easier to recruit shoppers. They will then see who are the potential BOs from their regular shoppers. This too is strategy.

You do not need to go to the store to be a BO. Any BO(non stockist) can sponsor you to be a BO. A BO can do 2 type of recruitment, recruit VIP Shoppers or recruit BO. I am not interested to open a stockist, but I have recruited other BOs, some of them want to apply for stockists, but some do not.

The system, yes, is not ideal, but you can still profit from it. It's important to know what you are into.Realise what you want, have a strategy and work at it. You do need to put in effort. Of course, any successful biz needs effort. And some people are suited for MLM, some are not, just as it is in every industry.

Coming back to Cosway. 500eV is roughly abot RM7,500 worth of sales. But whether you profit at all and how much, it's important to see how you place your downlines. If placed wrongly, you may not profit at all!

I have actually worked out a detail comprehensive plan how much sales, how to place downlines etc for myself to see what works and what don't. I even worked out the difference between Cosway and eCosway marketing plan, the difference in profits from both etc. However, I'm afraid it's too much and not possible to put the facts in here.

O yes, contrary to what you said, Cosway is highly popular like Amway!

Added on May 27, 2009, 6:40 pm
QUOTE(cyndelle @ May 26 2009, 08:13 PM)
Anyway... may i know what is the new marketing plan to join as the BO? How much is the minimum purchase of their products?

For those who are not interested in this business, please stop being negative.

Thank you.
Hi! It's good to see a new positive face! smile.gif

The minimum purchase of their products is RM440 and you need to choose from the range the company gives. But depending on how active you want to be, you can have options to purchase about RM2K worth of products (I will recommend this only to those who want to open stockist).

If you have not joined, I advise you to do lots of fact finding first, also, do not sign up anything on impulse so as not to regret. Also, know how you can actually work towards getting what you want rather than 'main tikam"

This post has been edited by cy wong: May 27 2009, 06:40 PM
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post May 27 2009, 07:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cy wong @ May 27 2009, 06:34 PM)
I suspect the store people do not offer BO but VIP shoppers because it's much much easier to recruit shoppers. They will then see who are the potential BOs from their regular shoppers. This too is strategy.

You do not need to go to the store to be a BO. Any BO(non stockist) can sponsor you to be a BO. A BO can do 2 type of recruitment, recruit VIP Shoppers or recruit BO. I am not interested to open a stockist, but I have recruited other BOs, some of them want to apply for stockists, but some do not.

The system, yes, is not ideal, but you can still profit from it. It's important to know what you are into.Realise what you want, have a strategy and work at it. You do need to put in effort. Of course, any successful biz needs effort. And some people are suited for MLM, some are not, just as it is in every industry.

Coming back to Cosway. 500eV is roughly abot RM7,500 worth of sales. But whether you profit at all and how much, it's important to see how you place your downlines. If placed wrongly, you may not profit at all!

I have actually worked out a detail comprehensive plan how much sales, how to place downlines etc for myself to see what works and what don't. I even worked out the difference between Cosway and eCosway marketing plan, the difference in profits from both etc. However, I'm afraid it's too much and not possible to put the facts in here.

O yes, contrary to what you said, Cosway is highly popular like Amway!

Added on May 27, 2009, 6:40 pm

Hi! It's good to see a new positive face! smile.gif

The minimum purchase of their products is RM440 and you need to choose from the range the company gives. But depending on how active you want to be, you can have options to purchase about RM2K worth of products (I will recommend this only to those who want to open stockist).

If you have not joined, I advise you to do lots of fact finding first, also, do not sign up anything on impulse so as not to regret. Also, know how you can actually work towards getting what you want rather than 'main tikam"
smile.gif welcome to our family ..

+Quote Post
bsmohd
post May 30 2009, 12:31 PM

Getting Started

Hi all, BO reporting in.

Beside all those mentioned / explained by cy wong, few things i wanted to add up:

1) VIP Shopper membership is just RM 30.00 compared to a BO (starting from RM 100.00). People who drop-by Cosway's shop normally just wanted to buy things for their own use. Since only Cosway members can buy goods at the Cosway shop, that's the reason why stockist will normally offer VIP Shopper membership rather than the BO membership. However anyone can anytime register to become a BO with the stockist if they wanted to.

VIP Shopper will get only coupons (RM 30.00 worth of purchase for 1 coupon) when they shop at any Cosway shop. These coupons can be use to purchase other goods in the future.

BO in the other hand, beside coupons, they'll get points (EV, PV, RC, etc) which eventually will determine any bonus / pay-out at every month end. In other words, if a person really into making money with Cosway, they'll join as a BO.

For me, i'm more interested in the Cosway's Umobile package (Please refer to my signature below). That's why i join as a BO.

I'm around Putrajaya. So those whose interested may contact me and we can arrange for a discussion session.

smile.gif
+Quote Post
ecoswaysl
post Jun 6 2009, 11:14 AM

I am eCosway BO since May 2006.

I have designed a wonderful presentation material for my own eCosway team. For any person from any state who wants to know about eCosway business are welcomed to contact with me. I can give you a very good online presentation just like you heard from the C.E.O of eCosway. There is no need for you to waste time and money to go to the fixed place to go through the presentation.

Now, i am also busy preparing the training materials for the eCosway stockist interview.

Regards.

This post has been edited by ecoswaysl: Jun 6 2009, 11:16 AM
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Jun 7 2009, 11:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ecoswaysl @ Jun 6 2009, 11:14 AM)
I am eCosway BO since May 2006.

I have designed a wonderful presentation material for my own eCosway team. For any person from any state who wants to know about eCosway business are welcomed to contact with me. I can give you a very good online presentation just like you heard from the C.E.O of eCosway. There is no need for you to waste time and money to go to the fixed place to go through the presentation.

Now, i am also busy preparing the training materials for the eCosway stockist interview.

Regards.
WOW! Congrats ... Hope to see you soon one day! Do guide me .. thanks!
+Quote Post
ecoswaysl
post Jun 8 2009, 08:38 PM

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Jun 7 2009, 11:01 PM)
WOW! Congrats ... Hope to see you soon one day! Do guide me .. thanks!
You are welcomed.
+Quote Post
b00n
post Jun 9 2009, 10:52 PM

delusional
Group Icon

Now this is turning into an advertising topic.

We're here to discuss how the business is run and the benefits/returns from it and not advertising. So pls refrain from blatant advertising.

Anymore and this topic would be shut down.
+Quote Post
mtsen
post Jun 15 2009, 10:35 PM

Regular

My personal Opinion..

good, good, very good comment ....

QUOTE(cy wong @ May 4 2009, 09:05 PM)
Hello everyone,

Plus Side :
3. Stockist fee between 5-10% of total gross sales. However, stockist is expected to make more from the network   income (which is MLM income).
4.  Depending on the location of the stockist, you can expect to sign up quite a substancial number of new members to grow your network fast.

Minus Side :

Cheers.
thanks, very good summary ....

QUOTE(one_starlight @ May 17 2009, 01:31 PM)

cosway system is OK, eCOSWAY is the one u r talking about ....

QUOTE(cy wong @ May 21 2009, 01:04 PM)

thats how they earn our money ....

Added on June 15, 2009, 10:56 pmok .... many have already been said, those members will say how good eCosway is and some other smart forum oldies put up some really good contra-points too, but below I add one thing on this topic - "how to make use of this offer" ...

face it dude, it doesn't really matter if 'some' say how good it is and how 'some' say how bad it is, do the following if you are given an opportunity to run an eCosway shop ...

1. own a commercial property
2. sign up a triangle member system dad-mom&wife.
3. use wife's name to open shop
4. make eCosway sign up long rental contract with your property
5. make sure rental is higher than loan repayment
6. cover your wife to run the shop ( no staff )
7. your 1st target is to get 100-500 new members to sign up with this shop, you may want to split it equally between mom and wife's account.

Your 'passive income' will only start after #7.
then you can consider staffing and travelling.

step 1-5 may need some very specific skill and very personal relationship with estate investor, bankers etc. Its not like you do step 1 and then 2, but its more like you start all steps 1-5 and then conclude all steps almost at the same time. Its best to have less than 3 days to complete step 5 after step 1 finished. A bit tricky but hey, who else can give you an opportunity like this ? at the end, you will have

1) a FREE commercial property
2) a Passive income generator
3) tons of redundant health products, cosmetic, kitchen utensil for you to use ...
4) a SHOP that you run your business while receiving rental income from it !? Damn ....

Above steps have actually been executed by at least one person in eCosway system itself. But she was from the early batch, I do anticipate eCosway may dislike this arrangement as it may deviate from their original intention ...

but As long as your rental is sensable and the location population is good enough, they shouldn't care who they rent the shop from.

Always make the BEST sense out of an opportunity/threat, sometimes a simply GOOD or BAD may not be the only answers.

This post has been edited by mtsen: Jun 15 2009, 10:56 PM
+Quote Post
cy wong
post Jun 16 2009, 01:31 PM

QUOTE(mtsen @ Jun 15 2009, 10:35 PM)

Added on June 15, 2009, 10:56 pmok .... many have already been said, those members will say how good eCosway is and some other smart forum oldies put up some really good contra-points too, but below I add one thing on this topic - "how to make use of this offer" ... 

face it dude, it doesn't really matter if 'some' say how good it is and how 'some' say how bad it is, do the following if you are given an opportunity to run an eCosway shop ...

1.  own a commercial property
2.  sign up a triangle member system dad-mom&wife.
3.  use wife's name to open shop
4.  make eCosway sign up long rental contract with your property
5.  make sure rental is higher than loan repayment
6.  cover your wife to run the shop ( no staff )
7.  your 1st target is to get 100-500 new members to sign up with this shop, you may want to split it equally between mom and wife's account.

step 1-5 may need some very specific skill and very personal relationship with estate investor, bankers etc.  Its not like you do step 1 and then 2, but its more like you start all steps 1-5 and then conclude all steps almost at the same time.  Its best to have less than 3 days to complete step 5 after step 1 finished.  A bit tricky but hey, who else can give you an opportunity like this ?  at the end, you will have

3) tons of redundant health products, cosmetic, kitchen utensil for you to use ...
4) a SHOP that you run your business while receiving rental income from it !?  Damn ....

Above steps have actually been executed by at least one person in eCosway system itself.  But she was from the early batch, I do anticipate eCosway may dislike this arrangement as it may deviate from their original intention ...

but As long as your rental is sensable and the location population is good enough, they shouldn't care who they rent the shop from.

Always make the BEST sense out of an opportunity/threat, sometimes a simply GOOD or BAD may not be the only answers.

Added on June 16, 2009, 1:45 pm

1.  own a commercial property
2.  sign up a triangle member system dad-mom&wife.
3.  use wife's name to open shop
4.  make eCosway sign up long rental contract with your property
5.  make sure rental is higher than loan repayment
6.  cover your wife to run the shop ( no staff )
7.  your 1st target is to get 100-500 new members to sign up with this shop, you may want to split it equally between mom and wife's account.

step 1-5 may need some very specific skill and very personal relationship with estate investor, bankers etc.  Its not like you do step 1 and then 2, but its more like you start all steps 1-5 and then conclude all steps almost at the same time.  Its best to have less than 3 days to complete step 5 after step 1 finished.  A bit tricky but hey, who else can give you an opportunity like this ?  at the end, you will have

4) a SHOP that you run your business while receiving rental income from it !?  Damn ....

Above steps have actually been executed by at least one person in eCosway system itself.  But she was from the early batch, I do anticipate eCosway may dislike this arrangement as it may deviate from their original intention ...

Added on June 16, 2009, 1:51 pmWell said, indeed.

Just that it might be impossible to do step 1 - 5 in 3 days, reasons :

1. You may not own a property. If you do own one, you may not own a shop at the location wanted by Cosway.

2. Your wife may not want to be a stockist! If she does, she will need more than 3 days to be called for the interview.

3. She may not pass the interview (tho if she puts heart mind and soul, she would).

4. No staff, just the 2 of you? My, I reckon the both of you will need to take all the supplements on sale in Cosway to have the stamina and energy to run the centre 12 hours 7 day week for 365 days! smile.gif

This post has been edited by cy wong: Jun 16 2009, 01:51 PM
+Quote Post
ecoswaysl
post Jun 18 2009, 09:15 PM

eCosway is not about STOCKIST only. The most important part is how to build a good network. thumbup.gif

There are 5 more new people joined under me again. I am busy arranging for online and offline appointment of eCosway presentation. Wish all eCosway BO the best! rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by ecoswaysl: Jun 23 2009, 10:26 PM
+Quote Post
Jay80
post Jun 29 2009, 11:13 PM

Do you have a shop? Where is it located?

QUOTE(ecoswaysl @ Jun 18 2009, 09:15 PM)
eCosway is not about STOCKIST only. The most important part is how to build a good network.  thumbup.gif

There are 5 more new people joined under me again. I am busy arranging for online and offline appointment of eCosway presentation. Wish all eCosway BO the best!  rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
x132755
post Jun 30 2009, 03:26 PM

GET DEALER PRICE, EARN EXTRA 2-5K/MTH, FREELANCE DEALER WANTED

I THINK IF A MARKETING PLAN ALWAYS CHANGE N CHANGE IS NOT A REALLY GOOD PLAN, ESPECIALLY ECOSWAY.. EVEN NOW NOT MUCH DIFFERENT D BETWEEN THE COSWAY N ECOSWAY.. hmm.gif

NO WONDER THE COSWAY PRODUCTS R CHEAP N AFFORABLE FOR EVERYONE COMPARE TO THE OTHER COMPANY.. IF WAN CHEAP Y NOT DIRECT GO TO HYPERMARKET BUY? icon_idea.gif

IF THE PRODUCTS BECOME CHEAP THEN THE QUATION IS HOW DO U EARN MONEY BY INTRODUCE TO FRIENDS, WAT ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS MARGINS? MAYB SQEEZE UP THE SUPPLIER OR HOW? FINALLY MAKE THE QUALITY GO LOW LIKE HYPERMARKET OWN BRAND.... hmm.gif

This post has been edited by x132755: Jun 30 2009, 03:36 PM
+Quote Post
cy wong
post Jun 30 2009, 06:11 PM

QUOTE(x132755 @ Jun 30 2009, 03:26 PM)
I THINK IF A MARKETING PLAN ALWAYS CHANGE N CHANGE IS NOT A REALLY GOOD PLAN, ESPECIALLY ECOSWAY.. EVEN NOW NOT MUCH DIFFERENT D BETWEEN THE COSWAY N ECOSWAY.. hmm.gif

NO WONDER THE COSWAY PRODUCTS R CHEAP N AFFORABLE FOR EVERYONE COMPARE TO THE OTHER COMPANY.. IF WAN CHEAP Y NOT DIRECT GO TO HYPERMARKET BUY? icon_idea.gif

IF THE PRODUCTS BECOME CHEAP THEN THE QUATION IS HOW DO U EARN MONEY BY INTRODUCE TO FRIENDS, WAT ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS MARGINS? MAYB SQEEZE UP THE SUPPLIER OR HOW? FINALLY MAKE THE QUALITY GO LOW LIKE HYPERMARKET OWN BRAND....  hmm.gif
I'm afraid you do not really understand how the biz of eCosway work. There is a world of difference between Cosway and eCosway. I would recommend eCosway for a person really serious about building a biz. For one, you can monitor your progress. For another, you can go international and recruit people from Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Australia. Indonesia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Taiwan and they will be your downline. They can even apply to open a free franchise stockist centre just like in Malaysia.

You make a big mistake about their products. Many of their products have world recognised certification and top notch quality. The reason why they are cheap is because they can command the quantity, especially since now, there are 1000 stockists outlet in Asia. Futhermore, can you get redemption coupons when you buy from hypermarkets? smile.gif

eCosway do not sell own brands. In fact, they sell reputable brands. Do you know that their products are sourced from all over the world where the particular products made in that country are known to be good? Eg nature's biotics from US, facial products from Switzerland, clam essence from Taiwan etc etc?

Profit margin? If you know how to calculate their margin through the marketing plan, you would know how they can afford to pay you! smile.gif

This post has been edited by cy wong: Jun 30 2009, 06:23 PM
+Quote Post
Oaks
post Jul 20 2009, 01:10 AM

Getting Started

It's damn true. Rub urs eyes to beleive it brothers n sisters. A fren of mine had just opened one. Sales superb! She's going rich. Anyway, the criteria is for LADIES only. Wanna know more? I can show u the way to financial freedom!
+Quote Post
ALeUNe
post Jul 20 2009, 01:53 AM

I'm the purebred with aristocratic pedigree
Group Icon
Group: VIP

COSWAY Shop,

Only deposit RM10,000,

Well, I heard about this. It's not as simple.
You need to build NETWORK. Yeap, NETWORK.
Building network with consistent sales turnover is really pain in the arse, isn't it?
Otherwise, d***, tom and harry can open COSWAY shops.

Anyway, it is a good effort from COSWAY to attract people to open shops & joining their network.

Added on July 20, 2009, 1:58 am
QUOTE(Oaks @ Jul 20 2009, 01:10 AM)
It's damn true. Rub urs eyes to beleive it brothers n sisters. A fren of mine had just opened one. Sales superb! She's going rich. Anyway, the criteria is for LADIES only. Wanna know more? I can show u the way to financial freedom!
Sales agent of cosway?

Tell you what, every direct-sale company has successful story to tell. Yours is nothing new.
Maintaining sales turnover & expanding the network (getting more people join as your sales staff) is the pain in the arse.
Of course, opening a shop for FREE is a good attraction. I don't deny this. But there is price to pay.
And it is not 100% guaranteed that you will get the greenlight to operate the shop, right?
How many cosway members out there?? All of them want to operate COSWAY shop.

Added on July 20, 2009, 2:02 am
Well, this is what I called pain in the arse.

Added on July 20, 2009, 2:16 am
QUOTE(cy wong @ May 27 2009, 06:34 PM)
500eV is roughly abot RM7,500 worth of sales.
First of all, RM7,500 worth of sales is not an easy task. What is the return?

Well, it's not easy to sell goods and obtain 500eV.
It's easier to get 500eV by recruiting new people.
The membership with 500eV can cost few thousand ringgit. Ain't cheap.
Well, this system ain't work for majority. Recruiting so-called networkers is really a pain in the arse.

FREE shop is good attraction though. But it's abit turn off when we know so many COSWAY members are targeting the FREE shops.
It's a big turn off when we know existing COSWAY members are using FREE shops to attract NEW members.
Way too many people want to have FREEBIES.

This post has been edited by ALeUNe: Jul 20 2009, 02:18 AM
+Quote Post
118wisdom
post Jul 23 2009, 11:02 PM

QUOTE(jcsyen @ Apr 7 2009, 09:05 PM)
Hi Everyone

My family runs a stockist ourselves. I can possibly help anyone interested through the entire process as I know the exact details of the interview process, whats important, what you need to do/say and what you are required to know. I have helped a few people successfully apply and get a shop of their own.

Please email or PM me back. My email is szeyen@gmail.com

Anyone interested?
Hi Jcsyen

Just wondering the market/customers who come to purchase ecosway product, what is the percentage of different races? Malay more? Chinese? Indian?

Thanks
118wisdom icon_question.gif

Added on July 23, 2009, 11:06 pm
QUOTE(herby.carol @ May 3 2009, 05:16 PM)
Yeah it's true .. I am going to open my eCosway shop soon in a month's time .. You can email me at muriel.carol@gmail.com for more info .. or sms me at 017-5067115
Hi Herby Carol

Just wonder hows your set up and business for ecosway?
I am in Sarawak side and heard about this opportunity but am skepical so would like
to hear from someone who has been in it.

Does it worth your time?
How about the market mixture? More Chinese? Malay? Indian?

Thanks in advance. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by 118wisdom: Jul 23 2009, 11:06 PM
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Jul 28 2009, 10:29 AM

Getting Started

Added on July 23, 2009, 11:06 pm

Hi Herby Carol

Just wonder hows your set up and business for ecosway?
I am in Sarawak side and heard about this opportunity but am skepical so would like
to hear from someone who has been in it.

Does it worth your time?
How about the market mixture? More Chinese? Malay? Indian?

Thanks in advance. icon_rolleyes.gif

[/quote]

Hie 118wisdom,

So far, it's so far so good .. Recruiting more and more people .. Many people are asking me and are gaining knowledge on this new concept of eCosway ..

It's worth my time .. I am able to meet so many new people and talk to them .. I've resigned my job doing this as my full time business.

I've BO in Sarawak as well located at Miri. The market mixture is more to Chinese and currently the eCosway CEO announced that they are giving about 30% of the market to Bumiputeras because very less join.

Anyway, you can check my blog for more information .. http://vipshoppers2u.blogspot.com/

Thanks in advance wink.gif Take care..
+Quote Post
seesawseen2k
post Aug 2 2009, 07:05 PM

Getting Started

cosway agent pls pm me, please quote me the price for BabyPlus prenatal education system.
thanks

+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Aug 3 2009, 11:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(seesawseen2k @ Aug 2 2009, 07:05 PM)
cosway agent pls pm me, please quote me the price for BabyPlus prenatal education system.
thanks
PM sent!! wink.gif
+Quote Post
NSR
post Aug 3 2009, 11:28 PM

Casual

cosway house hold products are awesome! thumbup.gif the rest? normal only. sad.gif
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Aug 3 2009, 11:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(NSR @ Aug 3 2009, 11:28 PM)
cosway house hold products are awesome!  thumbup.gif  the rest? normal only.  sad.gif
Trueeee truee!!! rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif

*Carol*
eCosway Business Opportunity : Retailing Stores
017-506 7115
+Quote Post
gstrapinuse
post Aug 4 2009, 09:20 AM

Elite

Profit sharing ?
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Aug 4 2009, 06:02 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gstrapinuse @ Aug 4 2009, 09:20 AM)
Profit sharing ?
10% from the retails sales is yours if you own an eCosway shop .. and you also have 6-7 incentives more ..
+Quote Post
Calcool77
post Aug 4 2009, 07:31 PM

Stay Cool, Stay Smart, Stay Wisely

Hi Carol,
Just would like to ask you, how long have u join ecosway??

+Quote Post
gstrapinuse
post Aug 4 2009, 07:48 PM

Elite

QUOTE(herby.carol @ Aug 4 2009, 06:02 PM)
10% from the retails sales is yours if you own an eCosway shop .. and you also have 6-7 incentives more ..
I just need to giv RM10K den everything they will set up izzit?Out of the shop total sales i get only 10%?Is the deposit refundable?What if no sales den the shop have to close down?
+Quote Post
NSR
post Aug 4 2009, 10:03 PM

Casual

i saw 1 cosway shop in carrfore in perai. the shop located just beside pos office. but not doing well. shakehead.gif
+Quote Post
Calcool77
post Aug 5 2009, 09:13 AM

Stay Cool, Stay Smart, Stay Wisely

QUOTE(gstrapinuse @ Aug 4 2009, 07:48 PM)
I just need to giv RM10K den everything they will set up izzit?Out of the shop total sales i get only 10%?Is the deposit refundable?What if no sales den the shop have to close down?
Hi there,
10k as deposit with T&C and yes, they will set up an outlet for you. It depends, most you will get 10% out of the sales.
Deposit also refundable according to them, but bear in mind, it is no easy to get a shop..so if they decide to come out with a shop, most likely the shop is making profit smile.gif

Added on August 5, 2009, 9:14 am
QUOTE(NSR @ Aug 4 2009, 10:03 PM)
i saw 1 cosway shop in carrfore in perai. the shop located just beside pos office. but not doing well.  shakehead.gif
Actually cosway and ecosway is slightly different, but so far I noticed ecosway outlets are making profit.

This post has been edited by Calcool77: Aug 5 2009, 09:16 AM
+Quote Post
gstrapinuse
post Aug 6 2009, 04:53 PM

Elite

QUOTE(Calcool77 @ Aug 5 2009, 09:13 AM)
Hi there,
10k as deposit with T&C and yes, they will set up an outlet for you. It depends, most you will get 10% out of the sales.
Deposit also refundable according to them, but bear in mind, it is no easy to get a shop..so if they decide to come out with a shop, most likely the shop is making profit smile.gif

Actually cosway and ecosway is slightly different, but so far I noticed ecosway outlets are making profit.
What is the procedure to invest in this Ecosway outlet?Any info?
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Aug 10 2009, 04:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Calcool77 @ Aug 4 2009, 07:31 PM)
Hi Carol,
Just would like to ask you, how long have u join ecosway??
It's been 5 months since I've joined eCosway smile.gif
+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Aug 10 2009, 04:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gstrapinuse @ Aug 4 2009, 07:48 PM)
Name : eCosway - not the conventional mCosway. officially started in 2008.

This is not a Pyramid Scheme / Scheme that only benefits the top people. All the member in the same network will earn at the same time.

Difference?
eCosway - location on ground floor - easy accessible/brighter/cleaner/open concept,propoer lightboxes and promotional materials
mCosway - sometimes located on 1st flr of shoplot, dark, dirty stairways, stick poster everywhere

2008 M'sia MLM Profit & Sales Report : Rank #1- RM678.1m (Rank #2 Amway - RM579.3m, Rank #3 AVON - RM328m)

MARKETING PLAN:OPEN STORE OR INTRODUCE PEOPLE TO OPEN STORE

Who can do? Anyone
- as parttime at slow pace since there is no monthly quota to meet/no need to keep stocks. Who knows this will become a permanent income one day?
- people who want to start their own biz but have limited capital and do not know what to do.
- ppl who are retired - can make more frens

Target to open:
- 500 Malaysia
- 5,000 Korea
- 4,000 Indonesia
- 2,000 Thailand
- 1,000 Vietnam
- other countries - HK, Australia, Spore, Myanmar

eCosway will cover the following of behalf of Biz Owner:
- rental
- renovation
- stocks
- maintenance & repair (aircond, toilet, piping,etc)
- Electricity
- Monthly catalog / advertising material/bunting
- Computers
- Stationeries, furniture, carpet, projector, tv, etc

Requirement to open store:
1) Must reg as Biz Owner - reg price start from RM550 (fully redeem back with products for own use - not to keep stocks for selling).
2) Female (doesn't mean only female can apply but must have a female that is going to involve in opening store - reason given : repeat customers-99% female/some Malay - more convenient to have a lady in the store)
3) Age : 25yrs above
4) English Speaking (for M'sia and other mother language for other countries)
5) Computer Literate to operate the cashier machine
6) Full Time involvement
7) Operation Hours - 7 days a week, 12 hours a day (doesnt mean we cant rest. just make sure someone is taking care of the store will do)
8 ) Refundable deposit - RM10k (this is in case you lost the stocks)
9) Guarantor - earning RM5k/month (Australia dont need guarantor )

Profit for Biz Owner
1) Retail Profit
1st - 6th months = 5% + 5%
6 months onwards = first RM30k 10%, subsequent = 5%

Spore - 1st - 6th months = 5% + 5%
6 months onwards = first RM50k 10%, subsequent = 5%

Australia - 12% every month

2) eV - this is points accumulated when customers buys products from the store
eg: if we have 8,000eV (approximately RM80k), we earn additional RM3k~RM8k

3) Walk-in Customers - they will sign up as VIP shopper from the store to enjoy special discount. RM30 annually - they will get discount coupon/redemption points, etc
eg: if we have 80 new VIP registration, we earn additional RM500 & above

4) AMBank - eCosway Credit Card - free for life for VIP and they earn double points. Each application, we earn RM50

5) uMobile - VIP can change to UMobile but still keep their current no. We earn RM90 per applicant

6) e-Centre - we earn 5% rfom the total VIP registration fees
eg : 1000 VIP x RM30 x 5% = RM1,500/month

7) e-Transfer - not sure what is this????

8 ) Most profitable income : introduce people to open store/ppl-get-ppl
eg:

if we can get 2 people to open store (either directly find by us or even after a few years, our downline found someone who open stores), we will earn min RM7,350 every month continuosly

if we can get 4 people to open store (either directly find by us or even after a few years, our downline found someone who open stores), we will earn min RM28,350 every month continuosly

if we can get 8 people to open store (either directly find by us or even after a few years, our downline found someone who open stores), we will earn min RM73,500 every month continuosly

*Carol*
eCosway Business Opportunity : Retailing Stores
017-506 7115

+Quote Post
herby.carol
post Aug 10 2009, 04:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Calcool77 @ Aug 5 2009, 09:13 AM)
Hi there,

Yups, true .. Thanks for the info wink.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post

Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1246sec    2.72    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:45 PM