Gold fish uncle spotted shocking.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

used to have lionheads and ranchus here. but all died due to disease sad.gif
Lance8431
post Sep 29 2007, 06:31 AM

Getting Started
282 posts

QUOTE(kent kt @ Aug 13 2007, 09:46 AM)
Hi Lance8431 how long have you been keeping goldfish? you must choose a healthy goldfish before you buy it from the shop. The most important is water quality the water must be clean to keep it away from disease. I m not a pro but if you need help i will give you some information, i need to know the size of the aquarium you use how many fish you keep at that time?
well, a few years during my secondary school days. Initially total noob at the fish, but after rear 1-2 year and look at the fishes + bought some cheap china book from book fair (but surpricingly very informative thumbup.gif ) bout gold fish knows quite stuff la. ranchu's my favorite, then come to red heads and lionheads. but i make a big mistake tat time for crowding my tank with lotsa fishes, maybe stress up la sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

But in the end i end up keep only gold fishes, but after form 6 go kl study dee so my family take care of them, maybe dunno how to handle die liew, now only keep parrot fish.

QUOTE(bebee @ Aug 13 2007, 04:03 PM)
i have been keeping gold fish at least for 10 years
hie bebee wave.gif you oso got gold fish ar laugh.gif

QUOTE(yawhong @ Sep 3 2007, 09:31 AM)
when small i always like to keep gold fish as pet.. but don know why they so easily die lar... die till i finally give up
shocking.gif shocking.gif shakehead.gif

QUOTE(zheng @ Sep 7 2007, 08:19 PM)
wit a aquarium about 2 and half feet, i pun kaloi, sepat, bandaraya n little fish like gold fish inside. the kali fish very garang n always kejar my like gold fish. hahaha...
Goldfish cruelty spotted shakehead.gif
i used to do that as well ph34r.gif but separated all the aggresive fish to other tanks, like a tank of heaven and a tank of hell laugh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.12    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:47 PM