Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Vios J or Vios E, Please help decide!!

views

TSdRLurve
post Mar 2 2009, 05:36 PM, updated 16y ago

Casual
357 posts

Hi all,

I have decided to own a Toyota Vios (don bash me because not go for Honda City). At first i was thinking that J grade will be best suit for me since its cheaper and mostly because with the black interior. However, since i was decided to opt for the AT, E grade came to consideration too. The problem is E grade interior only came with beige colour but with airbag (at least) and some minor feature (which also keep bugging to reconsider). Please help me and let me know which one will be better? Thanks. sad.gif sad.gif
TSdRLurve
post Mar 2 2009, 05:48 PM

Casual
357 posts

J spec will be RM 73,525.00
E spec will be RM RM 79,425.00

but monthly repayment different will 50+~
TSdRLurve
post Mar 2 2009, 06:04 PM

Casual
357 posts

Living in KL. Any Vios E/G owner here? care to give some opinion on the beige interior? is it hard to maintain?
TSdRLurve
post Mar 2 2009, 09:45 PM

Casual
357 posts

7 years ...
TSdRLurve
post Mar 3 2009, 10:38 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(dstl1128 @ Mar 3 2009, 09:34 AM)
S - ABS/EBD, integrated CD/MP3 player with ASL, 2 airbag, and eletric side mirror, foldable rear, leather steering & gear knob, alloy rim, black interior, MID/optitron dash, bodykit,
G - ABS/EBD, integrated CD/MP3 player with ASL, 2 airbag, and eletric side mirror, foldable rear, leather steering & gear knob, alloy rim.
E - ABS/EBD, 2DIN CD/MP3 player, driver airbag, and eletric side mirror, foldable rear, alloy rim.
J - 1DIN CD player, black interior, steel rim with cover.
What the different for the gear knob? can shows picture?
TSdRLurve
post Mar 3 2009, 10:46 AM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(santaclaus @ Mar 3 2009, 10:43 AM)
buying the J spec is juz like having a chick with no brain ... u stil can f*ck her but she aint giving u any response
Zzz rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

U also a Toyota Vios driver? or u simply main hamtam? u will hurt those J spec owner... mind ur word kiddo doh.gif
TSdRLurve
post Mar 3 2009, 10:56 AM

Casual
357 posts

What is VST? The fog light you mention are guinea part from Toyota?

Can we add the trunk spoiler for J or E?

This post has been edited by dRLurve: Mar 3 2009, 11:00 AM
TSdRLurve
post Mar 3 2009, 04:08 PM

Casual
357 posts

QUOTE(ahliew @ Mar 3 2009, 01:55 PM)
TS do u want Manual or Auto gear? simple as that....
Going to Auto i think.

QUOTE(mervynrwtw @ Mar 3 2009, 01:59 PM)
J spec can open the boot lid with the remote control , but the back seat cannot be folded down
I tot all new E grade oso have this feature... anyone please confirm.
TSdRLurve
post Mar 4 2009, 12:27 PM

Casual
357 posts

Ya, still comparing Vios J, E, and NHC S. But NHC S is overprice which almost come close to Vios G but i personally think Vios G have more gadget then NHC S spec. I heard 80% people complaining the vios exterior design sucks but for me.... Front seem nice and only rear side abit weird coz the brake lamp too small gua. But after i review the exterior few times, i start to accept the design and love it too.

So far, i can afford max to Vios G or NHC S spec. No point to own a NHC S spec since NHC E come with full gadget only with 5k more. Therefore, NHC is not within my range and for me, the NHC design doesnt seem tht really good as claimed. (Personal opinion, please don bash me). Haiz... if NHC got new spec just in between E and S or NHC E with better gadget just like Vios G then i can save some time to decide. hehehe.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:31 AM