ok, first of all thank you for this through fake identifying guide and all the pictures.
mostly interesting, I think they have developed NEW fake models.
there are some changes, particularly you may change the volume now. and I didn't felt odd IR sensitivity. so the functionality has improved, but it still is a total fake when it does come down to quality.
there are still some points left
1. Gold connector (nunchuck connector) is shiny on the fake, mate on the original.
2. (still) LED's on the original are Matte, the Fake is Clear. And when it lights up you can see the difference, it hurts eye in the dark.
3. (still) Home Button - Original shows to be lighter colored. (some what all the buttons on the fake seem to darker.)
4. (still) Battery compartment SPONGE is missing on the FAKE model.
5. + - buttons are way stiff.
but what made me sure that this one is fake, is the fact that I unscrewed the nunchuck sold along with it, and when you are inside, there will be no lies: The build quality is abysmal and choppy, the board is different, there is an extra capacitor and ...
my only advice is that, always take your ori wiimote when going shoping, and never buy something that hasn't a PERFECT build quality as a Nintendo ori, or Sony ori. search for things like choppy plastics, rough metal parts, shiny cables and plastics and things like that.
the most disgusting part is that they counterfeit these craps as originals. I wouldn't mind if the shop told me that it is a fake, but this? screw them.
thx for sharing your info
Wii Remote + Nunchuk ( FAKE ? ), Pictures Side by Side