Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wii Remote + Nunchuk ( FAKE ? ), Pictures Side by Side

views

ellena
post Mar 3 2009, 05:12 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(Mr Ez @ Feb 20 2009, 09:06 PM)
Don't understand why the Wiimote got a Sirim sticker on it, of all the place why the Wiimote? why not on the console itself? It made feels like my Wiimote ain't virgin when the first time I got it because some guy at Sirim tested it before me  hmm.gif
I lol-ed hard at this. My Wiimote aint virgin as well when i got it the first time. My bf tested it before me. Bwahahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif
but made me wonder oso. Mine didnt have a sirim sticker. Where did you buy yours ?

QUOTE(norrilw @ Mar 3 2009, 04:58 PM)
Guys, this is a thread to determine if the Wii Remote + Nunchuk purchased locally is fake or real and i was asking for pictures to compare tongue.gif
Not a thread to tell us where and how much you bought your remote for. Any hows you guys should check out the pictures and compare your remotes to see if it is real or fake.
3600mAh battery pack should have lasted forever! you'd want to check if the Remote is ori =P
I checked both my wiimote n nun chunk .. Its the same with the pics u posted. The fake one is really very fake by now from your pics. I support u go back n get a refund or exchange with a new ori one . This is very useful n shud b pinned.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    1.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th July 2021 - 10:46 PM